Hillary: "Blame Trump!!" | World Defense

Hillary: "Blame Trump!!"

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Trump Campaign Responds to Hillary Linking Him to South Carolina Shooting: &[HASHTAG]#039[/HASHTAG];She Must be Nervous&[HASHTAG]#039[/HASHTAG]; - Breitbart

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump says he thinks Hillary Clinton lost all credibility when she blamed him for the massacre at a church in South Carolina.

The 2016 Democratic presidential frontrunner hinted that the shooting at a church in Charleston, South Carolina is in some way connected to Donald Trump’s recent presidential announcement. Clinton told an interviewer:

Public discourse is sometimes hotter and more negative than it should be, which can, in my opinion, trigger someone who is less than stable. I think we have to speak out against it. Like, for example, a recent entry into the Republican presidential campaign said some very inflammatory things about Mexicans. Everybody should stand up and say that’s not acceptable.

Clinton was referring to Trump’s announcement speech, when he commented about the illegal aliens coming across the southern border from Mexico.

“They’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,” Trump said in his announcement speech.

A spokesperson said Trump sends his prayers and condolences to South Carolina residents.

Following the violent incident, Trump canceled a sold out campaign event in South Carolina out of respect for the grieving.

“At this time of national sorrow, a responsible leader should be focused on uniting and healing the country,” the spokesman said, adding:

Mr. Trump believes that Hillary Clinton does not have any credibility when she blames words for violence. This is the same politician who lied to the world after she failed to take proper steps to secure the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi and falsely blamed the radical Islamic attack on a YouTube video. This is the same person who illegally deleted her emails after getting a subpoena from the U.S. Congress.

Also, it is “totally inappropriate” for Clinton to use this tragedy as a way to attack a political opponent, the spokesman says.

“She must be nervous about something,” he added, hinting Clinton must feel threatened by Trump’s recent media popularity following his formal White House bid.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
There was similar mudslinging from the British General Election candidates in May. In fact, it happens every time. They are just trying to make each other look foolish - a typical tactic.

Regarding the US election though, I'm pleasantly surprised to see Donald Trump joining the candidates. It should certainly shake things up a bit.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon me but is this Donald Trump the rich guy who was the host of the tv show Apprentice? I'm surprised that he is a prospective presidential candidate of the Republicans. No offense meant but what happens now to Jeb Bush who is touted to be nominated as the presidential flag bearer of GOP? Anyway, do you think Hillary is unbeatable?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Trump thinks he's Hilary's opponent? What a joke . . .

Whether what Clinton said was true or not politicians ought to be more cautious when they speak. Their words should be chosen with care because anything they say can be misconstrued and used against them.

As for Trumps candidacy . . . he isn't getting the G.O.P nomination. Everyone knows that so he should stop fooling himself.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines

Whether what Clinton said was true or not politicians ought to be more cautious when they speak. Their words should be chosen with care because anything they say can be misconstrued and used against them.

As for Trumps candidacy . . . he isn't getting the G.O.P nomination. Everyone knows that so he should stop fooling himself.

What do you mean Trump is fooling himself. As what I had posted above, I was surprised and didn't have the idea that Donald Trump was that rich man. And now you're saying that Trump is not going to be nominated. Now, it might be a stunt for business purposes? Donald Trump has been a tv host so maybe he is adept in styles of entertaining people.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
The US presidential race is like a big circus show right now, I guess it is early days and so every Tom,Dick and Jane feels like they can enter and stand a chance to win. People like Trump and Bush will soon drop out when the race gets serious because I don't think the American voters are stupid enough to elect either of them.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
What do you mean Trump is fooling himself. As what I had posted above, I was surprised and didn't have the idea that Donald Trump was that rich man. And now you're saying that Trump is not going to be nominated. Now, it might be a stunt for business purposes? Donald Trump has been a tv host so maybe he is adept in styles of entertaining people.

What's happened is that Donald Trump has put himself forward as a potential candidate to lead the Republican Party in the forthcoming Presidential election, alongside Jeb Bush and other candidates. Party members will then decide which one of these candidates will ultimately be selected to run for President opposite the Democratic candidate.

There's every chance this could be a stunt. I'm sure Trump knows he stands little chance but has decided to enter the game as the self=promotion opportunities are limitless.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Trump is hated by most people because among other things he is racist. He hates Mexicans, African-Americans and Jews. Fact is Jews control 90% of American media and any candidate they support will win an election. If you don't have their support and Trump doesn't have it, then there's no way you'll win a nomination or an election. He'd also need the Latino votes which he obviously won't get.

Who wants an openly racist president?

Last edited:

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Trump is hated by most people because among other things he is racist. He hates Mexicans, African-Americans and Jews. Fact is Jews control 90% of American media and any candidate they support will an election. If you don't have their support and Trump doesn't have it, then there's no way you'll win a nomination or an election.

Who wants an openly racist president?

I'm sorry for commenting on this thread. My ignorance is showing because I don't really know that man called Trump. And if he is the racist as you branded him, I guess he is unfit to become the president of a multi-race nation. So now we turn to Hillary? My relatives and friends in the US are inclined to vote for Clinton as of now but we really cannot say since the election is still far away.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Everyone seems to think Hillary might win the election but it's too early to make any accurate predictions before we know who her opponent is going to be. Some people think Bernie Sanders just might be the person the Democrats nominate as their presidential candidate. We'll have to wait and see . . .

GeeCee

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA

Trump IS Hillary's opponent, if we want to see any semblance of the Right represented in Washington over the next four years. Because no one (outside of Bush, and we all know how people feel about the name Bush) is going to stand a chance against the Democrats come 2016.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Hillary's popularity is fading . . .

R. EMMETT TYRRELL: Hillary Clinton&s declining popularity attracts challengers - Washington Times
Since Hillary’s latest scandals have been reported, her polling figures have dropped precipitously. According to a recent CNN/ORC poll, 57 percent of those queried do not trust her. That is an increase from 49 percent just two months ago. Only 47 percent say she cares about them, down from 53 percent in March. Fifty percent say she does not inspire confidence, an increase from 42 percent in March. More voters have an unfavorable view of her now than at any time since 2001. That was when the Clintons were in the headlines for stealing White House property and granting dubious pardons.

Clinton might have to fight hard to win the Dems nomination and afterwards she must try to win the people's trust because the Republicans will drag her name through the dirt. It's too early to make any accurate predictions though, in politics things happen fast . . . just one slight mis-step and you lose everything.

GeeCee

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
Hillary's popularity is fading . . .

R. EMMETT TYRRELL: Hillary Clinton&s declining popularity attracts challengers - Washington Times
Since Hillary’s latest scandals have been reported, her polling figures have dropped precipitously. According to a recent CNN/ORC poll, 57 percent of those queried do not trust her. That is an increase from 49 percent just two months ago. Only 47 percent say she cares about them, down from 53 percent in March. Fifty percent say she does not inspire confidence, an increase from 42 percent in March. More voters have an unfavorable view of her now than at any time since 2001. That was when the Clintons were in the headlines for stealing White House property and granting dubious pardons.

Clinton might have to fight hard to win the Dems nomination and afterwards she must try to win the people's trust because the Republicans will drag her name through the dirt. It's too early to make any accurate predictions though, in politics things happen fast . . . just one slight mis-step and you lose everything.
It's fading, but it's not going away. She'll stick around until the end, propelled by the sheer momentum. Also because of the fact no one else comes even close on the Democratic side to her appeal.

sunflogun

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
Gotta love the fight between Hillary and Trump. I'd love Trump to run because this would be entertainment for a long time, he's a really interesting person, I just wish he never gets there though.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
It's fading, but it's not going away. She'll stick around until the end, propelled by the sheer momentum. Also because of the fact no one else comes even close on the Democratic side to her appeal.
As yet there isn't a credible challenger but should Biden decide to throw his hat into the 2016 presidential race then his entrance would change things a lot.

And there have been calls made for Michael Bloomberg to run for president. Many people believe that he could easily beat Hillary Clinton.