How can we Improve our user's experience? | Page 3 | World Defense

How can we Improve our user's experience?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Original Poster ribbon has been introduced. If you think its current place is not ideal, your suggestions are welcomed.

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 3.41.32 AM.png

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Original Poster ribbon has been introduced. If you think its current place is not ideal, your suggestions are welcomed.

This looks cool ...................

However, not related to this .... we don't have option of introducing poll / voting ..... at the time of creating threads?

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
I'm loving it.

Some of us still have to start contributing seriously, but that will change as we overcome our own personal and private gremlins. I'm really more and more convinced that this is home.

The trouble is that there are still very nice people on old PDF, and I miss them sorely (YOU are NOT included, @Arslan; you will be fed to the crocodiles tomorrow, give or take a week). Maybe, as they all shift here.....

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Post thread> scroll down> Post a poll.

Change the font Webby and put this option in some conspicuous place ........ the other day I kept looking for it ....... (:& :mad:

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

Human body has this addiction for the carbs ......... and any addiction may have very very very very very negative side effect(s).

Crabs are your enemies ........... change the font color for that poll option ..... ≈ç∂ß

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Human body has this addiction for the carbs ......... and any addiction may have very very very very very negative side effect(s).

Crabs are your enemies ........... change the font color for that poll option ..... ≈ç∂ß

Will see about that.

Webby a humble request , can we have an auto saved draft function? i typed some very long posts and replies only to have them lost due to me having to put my sys in sleep mode.

Drafts auto-save every 60 seconds, we now have it set to 45 seconds. In all cases, just click on the floppy disk icon at the right side of the editor and your draft will get saved right away.