How can we Improve our user's experience? | Page 6 | World Defense

How can we Improve our user's experience?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Sorry, but what I am asking about like, e.g , if I want to jump to page 20 and I just have to turn the page number 20 and simply clicking on that number to be there, that kind of utility I am missing here

page.PNG

Secondly, can I turn off the notifications to be received through e-mails?

Click on the link below and opt-out from receiving notifications through email.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee

Ya Habibi,
When I click on a post in shoutbox, The specific post doesn’t open up, instead it shows me from the post that I last viewed in the thread or sometimes goes back to first page. It is irritating

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee

Ya Habibi,
When I click on a post in shoutbox, The specific post doesn’t open up, instead it shows me from the post that I last viewed in the thread or sometimes goes back to first page. It is irritating
Here is some salt for your wounds ~^~~^~
1591968387500.png

On a serious note: @Lieutenant's can advise you better.

Wingless

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Assalamoalaikum
Can't we have the luxury of page numbers for scrolling on the top of the page also?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
@Khafee

Ya Habibi,

Click on "replied" not thread title. I will have that changed anyway to avoid confusion.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee

It happens with me many a times that I do not get notification when some one post on a thread I am already "watching". At first I thought that maybe I am at mistake but it happend with me again today when @Scorpio posted in "Pakistan to possibly get F16 -Blk70/72" thread. I just saw the post in ShoutBox by him and other after him and came to know of it.

Kindly let me know if it happens with any other member as well.

Regards,

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee

It happens with me many a times that I do not get notification when some one post on a thread I am already "watching". At first I thought that maybe I am at mistake but it happend with me again today when @Scorpio posted in "Pakistan to possibly get F16 -Blk70/72" thread. I just saw the post in ShoutBox by him and other after him and came to know of it.

Kindly let me know if it happens with any other member as well.

Regards,
@Lieutenant can you help?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The part on side with user information should be in row on top.
Usually pages are filled with little to read and lots of empty space. This way we had to flip less pages and may be it helps in organization as well.
1592041569687.png