attachment.php

attachment.php

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
I didn't find a thread about the Iranian armed forces..
Do you hate them that much ? Lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F14
hq82AYT.jpg

-
F-4

ygrcsfP.jpg

zotey1L.jpg

gs7A6VL.jpg

dtmliAn.jpg

gK7zm4P.jpg

-
Mirage F1

PjpP4ef.jpg

-
Mig 29

PSgQI8x.jpg

-
P4Jgl69.jpg

AzRMLIL.jpg

BvHZ6Kr.jpg

b0aTqAD.jpg

Pib16B1.jpg

WbmSnkW.jpg

-
-
-
-
Lol,Seriously,the one who designed this "vehicle" needs to be hanged.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Really appreciate the threads you're updating Gabriel, very nice photos. No Iranians here because they don't get along that well. :D

But it's nice from military perspective to see equipment. So I believe Admin will clear you. :D

Is that M16a1 they're using? We have some of those KL-F7 in Gaza from the past, they aren't that good. Egyptian AK's are better, there is a lot of russian ones in their black market too. Egyptian built ones are really solid though.

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
Really appreciate the threads you're updating Gabriel, very nice photos. No Iranians here because they don't get along that well. :D

But it's nice from military perspective to see equipment. So I believe Admin will clear you. :D

Is that M16a1 they're using? We have some of those KL-F7 in Gaza from the past, they aren't that good. Egyptian AK's are better, there is a lot of russian ones in their black market too. Egyptian built ones are really solid though.

Well,it is a chinese copy of the M16,the Norinco CQ.

Modern Firearms - CQ M311

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
after the revolution khomeini destroyed the army and turned the army into a militia. or more accurately gave the power to the revolutionary guard
so now what they are strong at are militias, huge number of men, missiles and nuclear project.
the missiles are old and no one knows where they will land and they can be destroyed in their air space. even if they were not destroyed they need a huge number of missiles 100s or more to destroy one exact target they want to hit.
and even though they have 1000s of missiles if they dont have a modern strong air defense system like the patriot or s-300 to protect all those equipment across all of iran! that is a huge disaster for them. a nightmare! thats why next day after decisive storm russia said it will offer s-300.
but after some talks the russians said they will not deliver them immediately. the iranians attacked russia in their media cuz they know without them they are vulnerable

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
after the revolution khomeini destroyed the army and turned the army into a militia. or more accurately gave the power to the revolutionary guard
so now what they are strong at are militias, huge number of men, missiles and nuclear project.
the missiles are old and no one knows where they will land and they can be destroyed in their air space. even if they were not destroyed they need a huge number of missiles 100s or more to destroy one exact target they want to hit.
and even though they have 1000s of missiles if they dont have a modern strong air defense system like the patriot or s-300 to protect all those equipment across all of iran! that is a huge disaster for them. a nightmare! thats why next day after decisive storm russia said it will offer s-300.
but after some talks the russians said they will not deliver them immediately. the iranians attacked russia in their media cuz they know without them they are vulnerable

I agree that Iran had under the Shah a modern,strong army,competent officers,they most probably had the strongest army in middle east in that time.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I agree that Iran had under the Shah a modern,strong army,competent officers,they most probably had the strongest army in middle east in that time.
i dont know about iraq syria and egypt at that time will have to check. but in comparison with gulf states of course they were much more powerful. all the pictures you posted are from the time of shah LOL except for the mig i dont know when they got that.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
another thing i forgot to mention is their navy. lets assume they have a stronger navy. there are few important points.
1. iran is next to us.
2. the arabian gulf is small its not the Atlantic ocean. so where will they hide from our air force ?
3. what ports will they go back to when our advanced air force strike all their ports ?