Iranian Treacherous History Towards Pakistan & the way forward | Page 4 | World Defense

Iranian Treacherous History Towards Pakistan & the way forward

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Hypothetical scenario :
If Mullah regime is replaced with some pro-GCC regime, what would happen?
1. Will GCC need that much weapons / defence equipment they are buying from Americans?
2. Would they focus more on Palestine/Israel or Iran?
3. Would Pakistan focus more on Eastern front or western?
@Khafee @Pakhtoon yum @BATMAN @Gripen9
I would say Mullah regime was a check-mate for this region by Americans.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
In the case of Iran, no propaganda is needed, just openly reveal all the nefarious activities. For educated, rational people that should be enough.

Believe me there is a section of educated, rational Shias who is fed up of this Mulla Faqih business, and rightly so.
i think the solution is hard action
something has to be done wiz a wiz iran

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Build more walls. Build walls for the walls that will surely stop them. I'm ashamed that those brave men sacrificed their life for such a weak country that cant even protect its citizens against a threat that's right infront of their eyes.

May their souls be blessed with paradise.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hypothetical scenario :
If Mullah regime is replaced with some pro-GCC regime, what would happen?
1. Will GCC need that much weapons / defence equipment they are buying from Americans?
2. Would they focus more on Palestine/Israel or Iran?
3. Would Pakistan focus more on Eastern front or western?
@Khafee @Pakhtoon yum @BATMAN @Gripen9
I would say Mullah regime was a check-mate for this region by Americans.

You are spot on.
In Pakistan we grew-up where police investigation would start with suspicions on beneficiary of crime and they would solve most of the cases.
Without doubt, US is the largest beneficiary of mulla regime.
Revolution has brought tides of blessings for them, they entered GCC labor market, they sold weapons, tourism, investments, military services, in short they not only profited big time, but they as well executed conspiracies, hired & corrupted locals.
Remember, how Trump pulled out patriot missile from KSA, while Iranians are pressing with firing missiles.
All Islamic world has suffered from mulla regime, they have corrupted Islam, they have corrupted image of Islam.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran government squeezed over ‘secretive’ deal with China
Pressure is mounting on the Iranian government to release specifics of a contentious, long-term partnership agreement with Beijing, which some critics fear could effectively turn Iran into a Chinese “colony.”

al-monitor
Photo by Noel Celis/Pool/AFP via Getty Images.
BY A CORRESPONDENT IN TEHRAN

Jul 10, 2020

facebook
twitter
reddit
email
“There is nothing to hide about the deal. Every stage has been transparent, and once it is finalized, the details will be made public,” Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif told lawmakers last week as he was grilled over a controversial 25-year partnership deal with China. “The point that has to be taken into consideration in our foreign policy is the shift in global power,” Zarif argued in justification of the pact.
@Khafee what is your take on this?
Can this bring Iran out of Indian-Israeli nexus?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee what is your take on this?
Can this bring Iran out of Indian-Israeli nexus?
No, they will embolden, and cause more chaos. Wait for China to dump them like a hot potato.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Iranian intelligence ‘Honey Trapped’ Pakistani President

article link is given, did not pasted the writeup for reasons of copy right, but here's the foot note:

Pakistani agencies must now look for the new Nahid Afghamies and Skindar Mirzas within its own back yard.
That is the internal threat Pakistan facing that its citizens are openly hired and recruited by foreign agencies and nobody is saying anything?

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
India-Iran-Afghanistan Axis Against Pakistan?

1594507011333.png

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Another example of stupidity:
1594555255400.png

1594555375900.png

This Ahole was deported from the UAE in mid 2000's for his Iranian connections. He had a chemical trading business in Dubai called MASH Traders, whose head office was on Al Rigga Street. He had another subsidiary in Jebal Ali Free Zone, by the name of Chem trade.

He speaks fluent farsi, and has an Iranian wife., last name is "Naqvi", which has not surprisingly been omitted from all media reports. Nonetheless in Pakistan he was left scot free.

Safoora bus carnage: ATC grants bail to alleged terror facilitator Sheeba Ahmed
29 January,2016

Alleged financier of Safoora bus attack remanded
Sep 17, 2015

‘Key financier’ of Safoora massacre detained by police

Sep 16 2015

Sindh police nab former Air Force pilot for helping Al-Qaeda
16 Sep, 2015
Note: He never graduated, and was never commissioned, but did attend Risalpur.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Another example of stupidity:
View attachment 14773
View attachment 14774
This Ahole was deported from the UAE in mid 2000's for his Iranian connections. He had a chemical trading business in Dubai called MASH Traders, whose head office was on Al Rigga Street. He had another subsidiary in Jebal Ali Free Zone, by the name of Chem trade.

He speaks fluent farsi, and has an Iranian wife., last name is "Naqvi", which has not surprisingly been omitted from all media reports. Nonetheless in Pakistan he was left scot free.

Safoora bus carnage: ATC grants bail to alleged terror facilitator Sheeba Ahmed
29 January,2016

Alleged financier of Safoora bus attack remanded
Sep 17, 2015

‘Key financier’ of Safoora massacre detained by police

Sep 16 2015

Sindh police nab former Air Force pilot for helping Al-Qaeda
16 Sep, 2015
Note: He never graduated, and was never commissioned, but did attend Risalpur.
This face reminds me of another idiot Who was doing illegal ecom business via smuggling out of DAFZA, When I told him about how I can get him arrested for that work through Dubai Police, He stopped his shitty work and i never saw him again.

They used to have 8-9 illegal social media ecom companies, based In DAFZA, USed to take orders from KSA, UAE and Oman, scam others by showing a laptop+bag+xyz+xyz for just 299, Sell Note 5 for just 500 and stupid people used to get convinced when these liers told them that this is real and not clone (actually broken chinese shitty phones), Smuggle their Shitty garbage out of DAFZA maybe through courier companies.

He was really really pissed when I threatened him of Contacting the authorities