Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike | Page 8 | World Defense

Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Don't take these Iranian statements seriously. Their analysts are claiming they made decision to expel all US forces in the region but will do it now instead in years to come as part of an long term strategy. They are looking for a way out of having to respond.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Shiachat is always a great forum for destroying Iranian/shia propaganda. Anyway because Khamenei likes to act as if Iran is some great fighter against America and Israel, I thought this little screenshot would help show some truth. The post is by a shiachat admin who is attempting to defend the dead Iranian general against American claims that he was responsible for American soldier deaths.

CDajOAD
CDajOAD.jpg

Last edited:

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Scorpion @Lieutenant
Hatred for Iran aside,
How do you both gentlemen see this situation further escalating?

What possibilities are their and how could this impact Gulf, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pak ?

Iran is not going to escalate the situation but it is going to unleash its dogs to launch small retaliatory attacks probably on the Gulf and may try to size oil tankers. We might see further US attacks on some prominent Iraqi figures in the coming few days should they try to do something stupid.

As far as the Saudi official stand so fat, it called for restrain but this was probably done with the help of Saudi intelligence stationed in Lebanon because the attack came right after Soleimani landed in Iraq from Lebanon. I also believe that Pakistan knew of the attack before hand. Imran Khan met with UAE leader on same day and held 15 min behind tightly closed doors. I do not know how that is going to affect Pakistan and Afghanistan aside from Iran using pro Iran's elements to attack US interests in the region. Pakistan must keeps eyes on Iran's activities inside Pakistan and Afghanistan as I know Pakistan intelligence is very active in Afghanistan. Iran today raised the red flags as a sign of revenge and for sure it is going to do something but not going to be that big because the mullah regime knows that the consequences are going to be devastating.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Was expecting some nice posts. Instead the last few pages have an islamophobic insult and also some gay stuff.

Let's move on. Be better than this.
It's a shame that falcon 29 deleted his posts so you can't see

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Oh, if I said anything that was islamophobic, someone please point it out to me, I am not Islamophobic, nor anti christian.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Shiachat is always a great forum for destroying Iranian/shia propaganda. Anyway because Khamenei likes to act as if Iran is some great fighter against America and Israel, I thought this little screenshot would help show some truth. The post is by a shiachat admin who is attempting to defend the dead Iranian general against American claims that he was responsible for American soldier deaths.

CDajOAD
CDajOAD.jpg

To be honest though people are blowing him out of proportion in regards to what he acheieved. Most of the Iraqi resistance were Sunni volunteers and they caused the most US casualties. Then there were some Shia volunteers too and I doubt Iran had anything to do with them. There were plenty of weapons in Iraq and there are Shia tribes/parties that fought on their own without this Iranian guy involvement.

Keep in mind Iranians will like to brag and take credit for things they didn't do. Otherwise their resume of military resistance against US/Israeli forces will be blank.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
US airstrikes now hitting 'Imam Ali' base for Iranian and PMU militias in Syria

Doritos11

Reactions
28 2 0
Country
Iraq
Iraqi military has to grow stronger to put militia's in their place, only way to do that is to work with the US. The other options will result in a Hezbollah state.

A few months ago, our prime minister removed top general Abdul Wahab al Saadi from ISOF for being distant from the PMU. They've made many efforts to dismantle the army's strength eventually paving the way for IRGC allies full takeover. Hopefully efforts are on the way to change this course.