Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike | Page 9 | World Defense

Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@mtime7

You are an atheist retard who thinks we(our country) are above God and carrying yourself with too much arrogance thinking we won't be punished for our actions. You have mentality that we should just keep killing everyone in the Middle East forever , for Israel. And you cheer and gloat over peoples deaths. You are no different than Iranians who had this mentality as well after the war in Syria or Yemen started turning in their favor. It's a human condition that develops when people disobey God, move away from and abandon his commandments.

For your type of guys there is no such thing as ethics or morals or abstaining from being oppressive. That goes to you Israeli's, Americcans, Iranians, Arabs, etc.... None of you have control over yourselves since you are not following the path God laid out for his creation. So of course I won't support any such dangerous and immoral people. I support establishment of an Islamic Caliphate in the whole Arab world led by moral and ethical people who recognize their Lord and want to obey him and make lasting peace and be just to one another.

And this is going to happen in your lifetime whether you like it or not. God decreed that to happen and God is the Great King and I'll always obey the Creator King and follow to my best ability everything he ordained for his creation.
Arabs, ethics, and morals don't belong together in the same sentence. Both iran and the gulf states are a curse for muslims around the world.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Arabs, ethics, and morals don't belong together in the same sentence. Both iran and the gulf states are a curse for muslims around the world.

Read deeper into my post, it's not about ethnicity/nationality. It's about a current state all Muslims are going through. A spiritual/character state which is distant from what the Prophet's path. Some Muslims of all backgrounds are making efforts to improve/fix this spiritual/character shortcomings we have and politics will come later. What we see now is translation of these shortcomings by those in power and their supporters into the political scene. Only God knows how it goes from here.

But we have to look inward and fix this spiritual/character state we are in. Which means making allegiance to the Lord, pledging to return his commandments and what he has ordained upon us and returning to prayer/worship of Allah(SWT). That is what needs to come first.

If anyone thinks this state we are in is not related to our disobedience and arrogance then they are mistaken. Nothing will change on the societal/political front if we just move power from one corner of Muslim world to another.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
This is routine muscle flexing that happens on a daily basis but more pronounced during this period for self explanatory reasons.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Oh, if I said anything that was islamophobic, someone please point it out to me, I am not Islamophobic, nor anti christian.

It's a shame that falcon 29 deleted his posts so you can't see

I saw enough of that which remained and when I said islamaphobic I meant your post "go blow yourself up for virgins..." or whatever it was. That kind of language is commonly in disparaging way towards Muslims by Islamophobes. Anyway it's over now.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Says who?

Just making assessments based on statements from people close to the Iranian led axis and other intelligence reports. I think we can be certain there will be a response within a week as the situation is ongoing and the US may conduct further attacks.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Just making assessments based on statements from people close to the Iranian led axis and other intelligence reports. I think we can be certain there will be a response within a week as the situation is ongoing and the US may conduct further attacks.

Ah right I see. Personally I think it would favour Muslims either way. If Iran doesn't respond harshly against America directly then it looks weak and it if does respond harshly then the ayotollahs risk a war.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Trump tweets suggest that the US has a bank of 52 Iranian targets it will hit 'very fast and very hard' if there is an Iranian response.

Ah right I see. Personally I think it would favour Muslims either way. If Iran doesn't respond harshly against America directly then it looks weak and it if does respond harshly then the ayotollahs risk a war.

I really don't know how this will play out, if US will back out after it becomes a Gulf-Iran hot war, then it will become a large fitnah. Either way I think this is going to push Muslims more towards unity after this war if it takes place and going to push them to wanting to secure lasting peace and security in the region. So the whole situation in the beginning will be bad but by the end out of it going to benefit Muslims through ways God knows of.

Doritos11

Reactions
28 2 0
Country
Iraq
Trump tweets suggest that the US has a bank of 52 Iranian targets it will hit 'very fast and very hard' if there is an Iranian response.

I really don't know how this will play out, if US will back out after it becomes a Gulf-Iran hot war, then it will become a large fitnah. Either way I think this is going to push Muslims more towards unity after this war if it takes place and going to push them to wanting to secure lasting peace and security in the region. So the whole situation in the beginning will be bad but by the end out of it going to benefit Muslims through ways God knows of.

This is a war between regimes not individuals, it's no gonna push anyone to unity. People thought the same in 2014 when ISIS rose up, they brought nothing but misery.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
This is a war between regimes not individuals, it's no gonna push anyone to unity. People thought the same in 2014 when ISIS rose up, they brought nothing but misery.

I'm talking about the aftermath of such a war which could be disastrous and cause regime changes across the region. There is no such thing as total unity between a big group of people and that's not what I mean. But I believe people will tire of war if such a regional war took place and work together to bring lasting peace/security to the region.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
They are cursing the first three Muslim Caliph's in this wallpaper they put in the hacked website. Which shows you where their hearts are and now I doubt they will respond to the US or Israel. They will either not respond at all and try to continue efforts against Saudi Arabia or attack Saudi Arabia directly. The US/Israel bravado is for domestic purpose of establishing themselves as authority against Sunni Muslims in the region. In reality they are way too scared to confront a stronger enemy and they are super afraid and shocked the US targeted their leader in Iraq. They were hoping just to continue with their bravado which is directed at Sunni Muslims and intended to establish Iranian authority over people of region.

Even Shia Arabs are sick of Iran as evident by protests in Iraq. Shia Arabs are done with the sectarianism and corruption the Iranian regime brings all with mottos of 'confronting US and Israel'.

So they were caught off guard and now have to actually respond against the US quickly or else people will see no use in this regime and protests will resume in Iraq against the Iraqi gov't.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
They are cursing the first three Muslim Caliph's in this wallpaper they put in the hacked website. Which shows you where their hearts are and now I doubt they will respond to the US or Israel. They will either not respond at all and try to continue efforts against Saudi Arabia or attack Saudi Arabia directly. The US/Israel bravado is for domestic purpose of establishing themselves as authority against Sunni Muslims in the region. In reality they are way too scared to confront a stronger enemy and they are super afraid and shocked the US targeted their leader in Iraq. They were hoping just to continue with their bravado which is directed at Sunni Muslims and intended to establish Iranian authority over people of region.

Even Shia Arabs are sick of Iran as evident by protests in Iraq. Shia Arabs are done with the sectarianism and corruption the Iranian regime brings all with mottos of 'confronting US and Israel'.

So they were caught off guard and now have to actually respond against the US quickly or else people will see no use in this regime and protests will resume in Iraq against the Iraqi gov't.

Where did they curse, is it in the non-english section?