Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike | Page 11 | World Defense

Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Not going to be easy for Israel to swallow Gaza and the West Bank all at once.

West Bank will be easy to formally annex but Palestinians will still remain there. In Gaza, Israel may to resort to carpet bombing and threatening the population to flee for Egypt.

Gaza can't sustain longer than a month of war with their limited supplies. I just see Israel taking advantage of this regional strife.

A very big problem too is what is going to happen in the Gulf and now also Libya.

View attachment 12100

Hill Air Force Base Executes The Mother Of All Elephant Walks With 52 F-35s

Surprise surprise. Iran walks a step, the US walks two.

This is at order of Pentagon, I don't know if Pentagon was aware of coalition notice in Iraq about withdrawal of US forces. But yes the Pentagon is definitely moving more troops/assets.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
US beginning to deploy six B-52 strategic bombers for Iran related contingency operations - bombers will go to base Diego Garcia.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
This is rather escalating, the US began striking Iranian military sites in Syria.

Diego Garcia base is 3500km away from Iran. How far can the B-52 bombers go?

I am too seeing reports of strikes in Dier Ezzor against some pro-Assad/Iran militias. Other sources saying it is Russian air strikes against ISIS militants.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Found this funny

He's probably looking for tips and no wants to tip him. I wouldn't say that this is a sign of Iranian peoples discontent towards their general. There is a large minority that doesn't care about but the majority want a response.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
US troops/commanders on the ground want to pull out of Iraq but Pentagon is opposed. US troops themselves don't want to fight another war in the Gulf that is intended to weaken everyone in the region except the Israeli's.

A possible withdrawal is a big word. I am not buying it.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
A possible withdrawal is a big word. I am not buying it.

True, media reporting is getting the details wrong, they just clarified they are just moving some troops around to other areas of Iraq and to Kuwait.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
"Actual footage of a newly created Shia brigade called the "Suicide attackers of [Imam] Hussain". Mission: Vengeance for #QassemSoleimani "

Doritos11

Reactions
28 2 0
Country
Iraq
Saddam Hossain the great should come back and rule Iraq, what a shithole i'm getting tired of it.