ISIS 'posing as gay men' to set honeytrap, then stone their victims to death | World Defense

ISIS 'posing as gay men' to set honeytrap, then stone their victims to death

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
If caught by jihadis, Syrian gays may be thrown from rooftops, or ransomed. And many live in fear of their own families. But Lebanon’s not the safe haven they hoped.

BEIRUT — Two young men we’ll call Karim and Tareq were walking through the streets of Raqqa, Syria, in September 2013 on their second date. They’d just been to a good restaurant, and Karim was excited as Tareq was about to introduce him to his friends. But the night quickly turned ugly when five strangers showed up, put a sack over Karim’s head, gagged him, and drove him to an unknown location. Nobody touched Tareq, and later, from his cell, Karim heard his captors and Tareq talk about ransoming him to his family.

Tareq had been posing as a gay man but working with a group linked to Jabhat al Nusra, according to Karim, in order to entrap homosexuals, a not uncommon practice in war-torn Syria. Al Nusra, the anti-Assad militia most closely associated with al Qaeda, had picked up one of Karim’s friends and got a list of numbers from his phone to track down other gay people.

While Karim was being held, his captors kept shouting, “Are you with the regime?” And he kept telling them, “No.” They asked if that was the last thing he had to say and threatened him with a sword. Karim demanded to know the real reason behind his imminent execution. Finally, there it was: “Because you are gay,” they answered.

After two weeks of negotiations with Karim’s family and a ransom payment, he was released and he has since come to Lebanon, thankful he’s still alive. Many have not been so lucky.

Gay Refugees From ISIS - The Daily Beast

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
You could easily replace ISIS with Saudi Arabia and this article would have been just as believable. It just goes to show how interlinked Saudi Arabian wahhabism and Sunni extremism are.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
lol you are as retarded and extremist as ISIS.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
You could easily replace ISIS with Saudi Arabia and this article would have been just as believable. It just goes to show how interlinked Saudi Arabian wahhabism and Sunni extremism are.

What is the correlation you are referring to? Killing gays? Saudi Arabia has never execute gays in the entire history of it you moron.

Capital punishment is carried out in the country against

1- Rape
2- Drug trafficking for the purpose of selling ( large amounts )
3- Murder

That is all about execution. You on other hand, rapists are moving freely without any deterrence. The second highest rate of rape is committed in Sweden.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
What is the correlation you are referring to? Killing gays? Saudi Arabia has never execute gays in the entire history of it you moron.

Capital punishment is carried out in the country against

1- Rape
2- Drug trafficking for the purpose of selling ( large amounts )
3- Murder

That is all about execution. You on other hand, rapists are moving freely without any deterrence. The second highest rate of rape is committed in Sweden.

LGBT rights in Saudi Arabia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The rights of LGBT people in Saudi Arabia are unrecognized. Homosexuality is frequently a taboo subject in Saudi Arabian society and is punished with imprisonment, fines, corporal punishment, capital punishment, whipping/flogging, and chemical castrations. Transgenderism is generally associated with homosexuality.

Saudi Arabia's juggling act on homosexuality
Brian Whitaker
Saudi Arabia is one of four Arab countries where homosexual acts are not only illegal but punishable by execution. The others are Mauritania, Sudan and Yemen; the same applies in non-Arab Iran, just across the Gulf from Saudi Arabia.

In contrast to Iran, though, there have been no "gay" executions reported in Saudi Arabia since 2002 when three men from Abha were beheaded. There have, however, been various raids on gay parties and men have been arrested for "behaving like women" but the usual penalties are flogging and imprisonment – which tend to attract less media attention than executions.
Saudi Arabia's juggling act on homosexuality | Brian Whitaker | Comment is free | The Guardian

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
LGBT rights in Saudi Arabia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The rights of LGBT people in Saudi Arabia are unrecognized. Homosexuality is frequently a taboo subject in Saudi Arabian society and is punished with imprisonment, fines, corporal punishment, capital punishment, whipping/flogging, and chemical castrations. Transgenderism is generally associated with homosexuality.

Saudi Arabia's juggling act on homosexuality
Brian Whitaker
Saudi Arabia is one of four Arab countries where homosexual acts are not only illegal but punishable by execution. The others are Mauritania, Sudan and Yemen; the same applies in non-Arab Iran, just across the Gulf from Saudi Arabia.

In contrast to Iran, though, there have been no "gay" executions reported in Saudi Arabia since 2002 when three men from Abha were beheaded. There have, however, been various raids on gay parties and men have been arrested for "behaving like women" but the usual penalties are flogging and imprisonment – which tend to attract less media attention than executions.
Saudi Arabia's juggling act on homosexuality | Brian Whitaker | Comment is free | The Guardian

Wiki now is your source? Please don't copy past articles rather use your own words and then post a reference. What I would like from you is to bring me one evidence that Saudi Arabia executes homosexual/have executed before. Bring an official proof published by Saudi Arabia. Bring an official documents released by Saudi Arabia in order to back the rubbish you posted above to make it credible.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
This is well and truly despicable. I know homosexuality is taboo in most Muslim countries but that's not enough reason to kill a person. Religion and culture should not hold a person ransom. Terrorist groups organizing this kind of entrapment operation are big fat hypocrites. Their time will come and the whole world, not just a mob, will lynch them.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Wiki now is your source? Please don't copy past articles rather use your own words and then post a reference. What I would like from you is to bring me one evidence that Saudi Arabia executes homosexual/have executed before. Bring an official proof published by Saudi Arabia. Bring an official documents released by Saudi Arabia in order to back the rubbish you posted above to make it credible.
Sorry the king of Saudi Arabia hasn't called me back yet. As soon as he does, I'll get him to sign a document, proving what everyone already knows. LOL

"Homosexuality is one of the most disgusting sins and greatest crimes.... It is a vile perversion that goes against sound nature, and is one of the most corrupting and hideous sins.... The punishment for homosexuality is death. Both the active and passive participants are to be killed whether or not they have previously had sexual intercourse in the context of a legal marriage.... Some of the companions of the Prophet stated that [the perpetrator] is to be burned with fire. It has also been said that he should be stoned, or thrown from a high place."
Saudi Ministry of Education Textbooks for Islamic Studies: 2007-2008 Academic Year

A Saudi prince accused of murdering his servant could face the death penalty in his home country over his alleged gay sex life, a court heard today.

Homosexuality is illegal under Saudi Arabia's sharia law code, an Old Bailey jury trying Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud was told.

At times the families of defendants in such cases have pushed for the most severe penalty because of the perceived shame, the court heard.
. . .
Bobbie Cheema, prosecuting, said: "Homosexuality is illegal in Saudi Arabia and carries the death penalty which is still applied in some cases.

"The country in which any alleged acts took place would have little bearing on the likelihood of prosecution as the Saudi legal system is based on the sharia law which is considered to be universal.

"Whether the defendant would be prosecuted is a matter for the Saudi authorities but would to some extent depend on the wishes of his family.

"There have been cases where the family have pushed for the most severe penalty, particularly where the individual is thought to have brought shame on the family.

"The defendant could be at risk from members of his own family who may feel that he has brought shame on the family.
Prince could face death penalty in Saudi Arabia
The Independent, October 15, 2010

Consensual Sexual Relations Between Adults of Same Sex.
Judges reportedly treat gay and lesbian sexual relations as zina, applying the penalty of death or lashing according to the circumstances. [62] The schools of Sunni Islam take different positions on the treatment of homosexual and lesbian acts. The Hanbali school treated male sodomy as carrying the penalty of death as hadd, regardless of the marital status of the offender, while lesbianism was punished (under all schools) as a ta’zir offense. In this regard, Saudi jurisprudence is heterodox in that it treats lesbianism as punishable as hadd. [63] The evidentiary requirements for inflicting a hadd penalty are demanding—for further explanation, see our comments. Cornell University Law school, "The Death Penalty Worldwide"

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
This is well and truly despicable. I know homosexuality is taboo in most Muslim countries but that's not enough reason to kill a person. Religion and culture should not hold a person ransom. Terrorist groups organizing this kind of entrapment operation are big fat hypocrites. Their time will come and the whole world, not just a mob, will lynch them.
I live for that day! I hope it's us who has the pleasure!

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sorry the king of Saudi Arabia hasn't called me back yet. As soon as he does, I'll get him to sign a document, proving what everyone already knows. LOL

"Homosexuality is one of the most disgusting sins and greatest crimes.... It is a vile perversion that goes against sound nature, and is one of the most corrupting and hideous sins.... The punishment for homosexuality is death. Both the active and passive participants are to be killed whether or not they have previously had sexual intercourse in the context of a legal marriage.... Some of the companions of the Prophet stated that [the perpetrator] is to be burned with fire. It has also been said that he should be stoned, or thrown from a high place."
Saudi Ministry of Education Textbooks for Islamic Studies: 2007-2008 Academic Year

A Saudi prince accused of murdering his servant could face the death penalty in his home country over his alleged gay sex life, a court heard today.

Homosexuality is illegal under Saudi Arabia's sharia law code, an Old Bailey jury trying Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud was told.

At times the families of defendants in such cases have pushed for the most severe penalty because of the perceived shame, the court heard.
. . .
Bobbie Cheema, prosecuting, said: "Homosexuality is illegal in Saudi Arabia and carries the death penalty which is still applied in some cases.

"The country in which any alleged acts took place would have little bearing on the likelihood of prosecution as the Saudi legal system is based on the sharia law which is considered to be universal.

"Whether the defendant would be prosecuted is a matter for the Saudi authorities but would to some extent depend on the wishes of his family.

"There have been cases where the family have pushed for the most severe penalty, particularly where the individual is thought to have brought shame on the family.

"The defendant could be at risk from members of his own family who may feel that he has brought shame on the family.
Prince could face death penalty in Saudi Arabia
The Independent, October 15, 2010

Consensual Sexual Relations Between Adults of Same Sex.
Judges reportedly treat gay and lesbian sexual relations as zina, applying the penalty of death or lashing according to the circumstances. [62] The schools of Sunni Islam take different positions on the treatment of homosexual and lesbian acts. The Hanbali school treated male sodomy as carrying the penalty of death as hadd, regardless of the marital status of the offender, while lesbianism was punished (under all schools) as a ta’zir offense. In this regard, Saudi jurisprudence is heterodox in that it treats lesbianism as punishable as hadd. [63] The evidentiary requirements for inflicting a hadd penalty are demanding—for further explanation, see our comments. Cornell University Law school, "The Death Penalty Worldwide"

The link you posted doesn't work.

Hudson Institute:Looking for something?
Sorry, whatever you were looking for is no longer here, or you typed the wrong URL. Please double–check and try again.

I take it with a grain of salt. Once you provide the official law of Saudi Arabia that stated what you are trying to prove then we may talk.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i didnt read all the dumb comments here.

il just say my opinion. being gay is against nature. so hell no i wouldnt allow your sick horny ass to spread STD and HIV.

its a crime and should not be tolerated. just cuz some fags in the US or in any other nation think its ok it dosnt make it ok to the rest of the world so dont try to force it on other nations other wise it will be dealt with a nice to bullet to anyone who dares to enforce such sick act on ppl ways of life.

and for the dumb parrots here. there is no such thing as wahhabisim. say you hate islam trust me no one care or would give a crap about what you think of islam. just dont make out names and lies. no need.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i didnt read all the dumb comments here.

il just say my opinion. being gay is against nature. so hell no i wouldnt allow your sick horny ass to spread STD and HIV.

its a crime and should not be tolerated. just cuz some fags in the US or in any other nation think its ok it dosnt make it ok to the rest of the world so dont try to force it on other nations other wise it will be dealt with a nice to bullet to anyone who dares to enforce such sick act on ppl ways of life.

and for the dumb parrots here. there is no such thing as wahhabisim. say you hate islam trust me no one care or would give a crap about what you think of islam. just dont make out names and lies. no need.

I try to be logical and objective as much as possible with these two. They both failed to back up their claim. It easy to make claims but its hard to back them with substantial proofs and that what they do all the time....cheap talk. Buch of immature kids with a keyboard.

What they can only do is :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I try to be logical and objective as much as possible with these two. They both failed to back up their claim. It easy to make claims but its hard to back them with substantial proofs and that what they do all the time....cheap talk. Buch of immature kids with a keyboard.

What they can only do is :blah::blah::blah::blah:
i didnt bother reading all their comments.
the problem with westerners like them they think the whole world, 7 billion ppl, must live like them and have the same beliefs and values.
the answer is simple. keep doing what you do and more wars will happen. we have no problem with wars.
once sick ppl like them learn and accept the fact that ppl are different the world will live in peace.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i didnt bother reading all their comments.
the problem with westerners like them they think the hole world, 7 billion ppl, must live like them and have the same beliefs and values.
the answer is simple. keep doing what you do and more wars will happen. we have no problem with wars.
once sick ppl like them learn and accept the fact that ppl are different the world will live in peace.

Exactly, All westerners must understand that the world doesn't revolve around them and that every country in the world has its own culture, social norms and social values. These values must be respected. Just like the old saying ''when you are in rome live like romans''.

Just like we don't pock out nose in the way they live. They shouldn't impose their version of morality on us nor have the right to dictate to us what should we do and what should we not. But the problem is that they don't understand. The US preaches its own values in poor countries in Africa and south Asia but they cant do that in Chia for example because China will fuck them up. The average white male in The US would prefer to marry to a Chinese women instead of an American women because the later has family values that lead to building a healthy family. The US utilize its effort to preach the so called democracy instead of taking that effort into the US society itself and get rid of obesity, homelessness, drug addicts, alcoholic, rape, murder...etc.

They always point a finger at Islamic countries where the crime rate is way very low that anywhere else in the world. I don't blame them. This is called ignorance.