ISIS Recruiters Planned to open Jihadi smuggling route from Syria to US via Mexico | Page 2 | World Defense

ISIS Recruiters Planned to open Jihadi smuggling route from Syria to US via Mexico

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Okay. This is quite alarming actually. I mean, you know all this. Apart from the fact that this woman is a total idiot, pardon my language here, but if she is seriously thinking about this together with promised afterlife greatness, she is a bit slow, if not than I apologize to the lady and to you too. However, what I am worried about is your knowing about this. Have you contacted the police about these because if you know and you keep quiet you become an accomplice. Who knows what she might do or what the police could track by those mails.

Isn't it outrageous to call the cops at this time? It's just a serious conversation in Facebook and although there is the indication that our housemaid may be recruited and leave us, I have no solid evidence. Maybe if their deal would push through then it would be a good timing because that ISIS recruiter would send money to our housemaid so she can buy her own plane ticket for Dubai and also leave some money for her family in the province.