Israel Defense Forces | Page 2 | World Defense

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
@Gabriel92 their apache looks different than the americans. i think they got their own special made specs.

As far as i know,their Apache (unlike the F16s) didn't have any modificiation,but they are actually being upgraded in Israel so..

but those martyred Palestinians got balls larger than that tank.

I remember that video,the "official" video of this incident didn't show this,just only the Frogman being killed,Benny Gantz (Former Chief of Staff during the war) stated concerning the men of Hamas ""To run up and try to put an explosive charge upon a tank is the act of courageous people",i was saying,what is he talking about ? But when i saw this video,i just understood.

I also remember this : @Falcon29

I don't know if i can say that the current soldiers aren't as courageous/strong as their grandfathers used to be..

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
m346 (30 ordered from Italy)

60Egsqa.jpg

irNEu8e.jpg

U0c5DaV.jpg

TfJSgxn.jpg

-
C130J

Ax2bmHm.jpg

38co4Bh.jpg

-

Some pics of tanks (MK IV,MK III,MK IID
Z6G6jOY.jpg

SqCzi3Q.jpg

2FfsXz5.jpg

7hJ5kFq.jpg

yLPldxo.jpg

r5JbVOq.jpg

NZqgJ4X.jpg

x7c62vA.jpg

y1m60xa.jpg

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
if you use 3 or 4 rpg missiles on the exact same spot just a second or less apart from each other it will breach the trophy protection system. of course im assuming here.

This is what I was wondering, either that or mortar fire against tank will disable the system. If they want deeper inside Gaza Hamas had really big IEDs ready for their tanks.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

No Arab country has this, mostly only superpowers, very expensive to make.

As far as i know,their Apache (unlike the F16s) didn't have any modificiation,but they are actually being upgraded in Israel so..

I remember that video,the "official" video of this incident didn't show this,just only the Frogman being killed,Benny Gantz (Former Chief of Staff during the war) stated concerning the men of Hamas ""To run up and try to put an explosive charge upon a tank is the act of courageous people",i was saying,what is he talking about ? But when i saw this video,i just understood.

I also remember this : @Falcon29

I don't know if i can say that the current soldiers aren't as courageous/strong as their grandfathers used to be..

I agree, during world war more men willing to fight. Today probably because quality of life increased and technology has become extensive men don't want to use their lives. So they will only fight if they have massave advantage. But for people who have nothing to lose they aren't afraid.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
No Arab country has this, mostly only superpowers, very expensive to make.

Arabs have a lot of money but sadly they spend it on lavish things instead of utilizing it on R&D, JV..etc kind of things.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I agree, during world war more men willing to fight. Today probably because quality of life increased and technology has become extensive men don't want to use their lives. So they will only fight if they have massave advantage. But for people who have nothing to lose they aren't afraid.
lol im watching al-jazeera now about taiwan army and how they are facing this problem

Ahmed JO

Reactions
179 0 0
Country
Jordan
Israel army can easily be blocked and therefore completely paralyzed. Israel has no geo depth and that is a big disadvantage for the Zionist state.

View attachment 866

Israel has a chance now to accept the two state solution and live in peace before its too late.
Two words: air superiority. That is precisely why they were able to win the 1967 war, on the Jordan front to be more specific and they also won in Sinai in large part due to their air capabilities. Another fault with that map is Syria and Lebanon are not united with the rest of Israel's neighbors so that's a problem..
While I agree that lack of depth is a big disadvantage for them and that could've been something that capitalized on in '67 but for Jordan, all of its airfields were destroyed so it was impossible to go on fighting or it may have resulted in even more losses of land. Nowadays the Israelis also have superiority in technology in the air and on the ground and it may actually be harder to beat them now than it ever was, especially when you consider that they have America's full support and thus the support of NATO. Until Arabs can form a cohesive and united military force similar to NATO and then work to advance their technological abilities (for at least a decade), they can't match Israel. That's how I see it at least.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Two words: air superiority. That is precisely why they were able to win the 1967 war, on the Jordan front to be more specific and they also won in Sinai in large part due to their air capabilities. Another fault with that map is Syria and Lebanon are not united with the rest of Israel's neighbors so that's a problem..
While I agree that lack of depth is a big disadvantage for them and that could've been something that capitalized on in '67 but for Jordan, all of its airfields were destroyed so it was impossible to go on fighting or it may have resulted in even more losses of land. Nowadays the Israelis also have superiority in technology in the air and on the ground and it may actually be harder to beat them now than it ever was, especially when you consider that they have America's full support and thus the support of NATO. Until Arabs can form a cohesive and united military force similar to NATO and then work to advance their technological abilities (for at least a decade), they can't match Israel. That's how I see it at least.

Also collobarotion was a big problem for Egyptian army back then and today it's huge obstacle for Palestinian resistance. Israeli air force trains nonstop, every time I'm in Gaza on daily basis they do mock raids and flights at the sea. There is always at least 12 jets that can be seen from Gaza city. Flying hours is very important for them. But intelligence is just as much. And they are able to launch strikes in timely manner. Compare today to 2006 they launch more strikes in shorter period. Other than air superiority, they have strong armor and strong missile defense. But ground forces wise they won't manage to stop a full scale invasion especially if it's from direction of Jordan going into West Bank. Now nuclear threat is the problem, do they have second strike ability? If they do Arabs need to find a way to neutralize it or go nuclear themselves. But honestly nobody has initiave or will to compete except when we are under threat. You see how Saudi Arabia now has will to utilize its military because the Iranian threat is worrying them and they know sooner or later it may get worse. For Egypt and Jordan, primary focus is on internal security and extremism. Palestinians used to be very unorganizrd and we got massacred by Zionist militias in our cities. Today we are more organized because we have to be, because we faced the threat multiple times. Experience is necassary for arabs. But I don't feel like we worked on the experience we gained during Arab-Israeli wars. This is evident by Syrian army, they are still incompetent. And wouldn't be able to sustain war with Israel.

Bluebandit62160

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I totally respect all of you and your opinions. But with or without the US's help and a treaty.. War is inevitable. I am a supporter of Israel. But I also know Christian prophecies. The way things are in the world, I expect it wont be long..