Israel Defense Forces | Page 3 | World Defense

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I totally respect all of you and your opinions. But with or without the US's help and a treaty.. War is inevitable. I am a supporter of Israel. But I also know Christian prophecies. The way things are in the world, I expect it wont be long..

Me too, I'm respect your opinion but without U.S military/political aid to Israeli. People of Palestine can achieve the balance of powers with Israel where neither Palestinians nor Israelis will go to the war ..

The prophecies said Muslims will fight Jews and win.Which that means U.S won't take a role in this war.Only Zionists will join this war.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Me too, I'm respect your opinion but without U.S military/political aid to Israeli. People of Palestine can achieve the balance of powers with Israel where neither Palestinians nor Israelis will go to the war ..

The prophecies said Muslims will fight Jews and win.Which that means U.S won't take a role in this war.Only Zionists will join this war.
but we also have a prophecy that we will fight the Christians. al-malhama

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
F-15
F-15.jpg
F15I.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
The Pereh is a tank destroyer disguised as a tank. Serving the IDF since the 1980s to present it was first shown in 2014-2015. Based on the chassis of the Magach 5 it features an enlarged turret and armed with 12 Spike NLOS-Missiles and 2 FN MAGs
Pereh 1.jpg

Pereh 2.jpg

Pereh.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Israeli CH-53 and in the background you can see a AH-1 and AH-64
CH-53.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Israeli Namer. The Namer APC will Phase out and Replace the M113s in Israeli service
Namer.jpg

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Israel
Israel army can easily be blocked and therefore completely paralyzed. Israel has no geo depth and that is a big disadvantage for the Zionist state.

View attachment 866

Israel has a chance now to accept the two state solution and live in peace before its too late.

Jordan and Egypt can't do this (Peace Agreement), they won't even let Saudi Arabia to go through it's land.. thats what put Lebanon and Syria alone.. they are both are weak countries.. That is the case.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Jordan and Egypt can't do this (Peace Agreement), they won't even let Saudi Arabia to go through it's land.. thats what put Lebanon and Syria alone.. they are both are weak countries.. That is the case.

Saudi Arabia border Israel the gulf of Aqaba aka gulf of Eilat. You can wet the peace agreement swallow it. The distance is about 10 min from Tabuk air base to Israel and you know what does this base contain.*-^

But hey cousin why the fight? Just accept the peace initiative proposed by Saudi Arabia and I will visit Jaffa and we both can chill.(:-) Remember we are cousin by blood and we have a common enemy now if you know what I mean.(:-)

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Israel
Saudi Arabia border Israel the gulf of Aqaba aka gulf of Eilat. You can wet the peace agreement swallow it. The distance is about 10 min from Tabuk air base to Israel and you know what does this base contain.*-^

But hey cousin why the fight? Just accept the peace initiative proposed by Saudi Arabia and I will visit Jaffa and we both can chill.(:-) Remember we are cousin by blood and we have a common enemy now if you know what I mean.(:-)
Hahaha, if the whole Arabs would recognize me as a cousin XD.
And wait, do you saying that this map is wriong? I don't realy know if you have a bordr with Saudi Arabia.. :|

Attachments

• ‏‏לכידה.PNG
    ‏‏לכידה.PNG
    299.3 KB · Views: 83

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Israel

Which peace agreement? Israel will never give up on Jerusalem or part of their country.. if this is includs in the agreement I don't think Israel will take it.. have a good day cousin :D