Karachi Club | Page 6 | World Defense

Karachi Club

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Yup it’s all the same here..... you see mostly Iranians and recently arrived Afghans in expensive cars.

I asked my BMW dealership friend how you guys give out M5/M7 to these seemingly jobless young people. His answer stunned me.....either they pay in cash to non dealership car showrooms and lease the car at 20 percent interest rate or enough haram money coming from Afghanistan and Iran to simply pay the full price upfront.

In my neighbourhood we have a problem with this SriLankan family who owns gold
Business and both their teenager sons drive Lamborghinis. They drive by really fast in front of my house and my neighbours asked me to complain to my police friends. So I called the police and they came three times so far. They have to catch them in action as this is a driving offence and cannot just ticket them Unless they are caught red handed .... so we are waiting for police takra..... they have increased their patrols in our neighbourhood...

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I ordered from him 4yrs back, BS mangoes, Showed up in a Hiace btw. This is a PR stunt.
Instead, go to Aweer, Behind Union Coop, Fruit wholesale market, In front of Enoc Petrol station, Many containers are parked, Get mangoes directly from them, Check them first, They usually give very good rates

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
My mafia uncle cuts up cars here in Toronto loads them in containers , ships them to Dubai as parts , reconstruct cars in Dubai and onward goes to Afghanistan for sale .... big business I heard...

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
My mafia uncle cuts up cars here in Toronto loads them in containers , ships them to Dubai as parts , reconstruct cars in Dubai and onward goes to Afghanistan for sale .... big business I heard...
Need to maintain safe distance from you. Well to anyone outside UAE, Dubai is UAE. But Sharjah Industrial Area has Afghanis and Iranis running these kind of businesses.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I knew an Iranian shop at double cola, sharjah that sold these sort of parts.
Sharjah industrial area is full of these warehouses cum shops that sell complete cars as parts.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I know, it is a sh*t business, All these goons are now selling cars at some point between Sharjah and Al-Dhayd, They have a small used cars showroom hub.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Need to maintain safe distance from you. Well to anyone outside UAE, Dubai is UAE. But Sharjah Industrial Area has Afghanis and Iranis running these kind of businesses.
I bet he has a secret lair on his property mining uranium and unleashing radioactive frogs on his neighbors driving lamborginis.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Sharjah industrial area is full of these warehouses cum shops that sell complete cars as parts.
No, Those are legit scrapyards

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yup it’s all the same here..... you see mostly Iranians and recently arrived Afghans in expensive cars.

I asked my BMW dealership friend how you guys give out M5/M7 to these seemingly jobless young people. His answer stunned me.....either they pay in cash to non dealership car showrooms and lease the car at 20 percent interest rate or enough haram money coming from Afghanistan and Iran to simply pay the full price upfront.

In my neighbourhood we have a problem with this SriLankan family who owns gold
Business and both their teenager sons drive Lamborghinis. They drive by really fast in front of my house and my neighbours asked me to complain to my police friends. So I called the police and they came three times so far. They have to catch them in action as this is a driving offence and cannot just ticket them Unless they are caught red handed .... so we are waiting for police takra..... they have increased their patrols in our neighbourhood...
Put up a hidden cheap trail cam.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan

Yup.... let me know the next car you wanna drive ....

funny but true story. He shipped a Mercedes to somewhere in Africa. Obviously they remove all possible ownership info but apparently somewhere somehow the person found contact info of the real owner and called to complain that he is missing the spare key and if they could mail it to him in Africa!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Well that is a convenient way of shipping me some maple syrup (:-)

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Put up a hidden cheap trail cam.

We have enough cameras in the neighbourhood to monitor 24/7 every move but police want to record the speed and behaviour... video is not legally acceptable unless shows the speed ..

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yup.... let me know the next car you wanna drive ....

funny but true story. He shipped a Mercedes to somewhere in Africa. Obviously they remove all possible ownership info but apparently somewhere somehow the person found contact info of the real owner and called to complain that he is missing the spare key and if they could mail it to him in Africa!
No Bro, Alh I will happily drive a halal civic, than a haram merc. There was a time when things went south, and I actually drove a 20yr old corolla, for a year.

I saw a documetary on stolen car business in the US. Not jsut Luxury cars, they are loded up 2 in a container and shipped to west africa, where corruption insures they become legal. DHS + CBP were doing their best, but said it was an uphill struggle.