Karachi Club | Page 7 | World Defense

Karachi Club

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Instead, go to Aweer, Behind Union Coop, Fruit wholesale market, In front of Enoc Petrol station, Many containers are parked, Get mangoes directly from them, Check them first, They usually give very good rates
I know the mkt, but my MOB is AD, when I am there.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
There is a black business in Dubai that is done in these impounds of super cars, Parts or equipments are stolen overnight, Sold in local markets for average prices.

And you know this based on heresay? Do you even know who manages these impounds? And despite that, at auction these super cars fetch good prices? WOW!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Carrefour in pak are useless and substandard as compared to those in UAE, I really feel mad when I visit Hyperstars in KHI, Metros are better.
On the contrary, I found all the foreign brands I was looking for, except Nescafe which was out of stock. And prices were much reasonable compared to Naheed. Chase, didn't have some of the stuff, but has good stuff as well.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
On the contrary, I found all the foreign brands I was looking for, except Nescafe which was out of stock. And prices were much reasonable compared to Naheed. Chase, didn't have some of the stuff, but has good stuff as well.
Naheed is crazy expensive. My bank card once had a 15% discount at Naheed. I shopped there and the bill came out to be similar to what I get at other marts.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Naheed is crazy expensive. My bank card once had a 15% discount at Naheed. I shopped there and the bill came out to be similar to what I get at other marts.
Their pharmacy section used to be very good pre-Corona.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry forgot maple syrup, uranium and marble also available at discount....

Exotic species and radioactive frogs are also available ....

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
And you know this based on heresay? Do you even know who manages these impounds? And despite that, at auction these super cars fetch good prices? WOW!
Actually, The story is old, I know, They are under Dubai Police, But the impounds used to be off surveillance sometime in the past, That is when These things happened, A friend of mine, Whose father works in a dealership of Parts from Japan, Know it, And another friend actually owns a DVD player that is stolen, He bought it off from somewhere, When I asked him to provide me the details from whom he bought as I was intending to pay a visit to DXB police with regards to the matter, He refused and said “choro yar”, Means either he is lying or something else

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I usually don’t even let the hearsays come near my ears as I hate such people who spread lies and spread confusion among common people. So this one isn’t a heresay but felt legit.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, My point was from a different view, Not the international brands, but the crockery section and many other sections such as car accessories and rugs/carpets, No variety at all, Isse behtar banda MA Jinnah road chala jaye for these items although parking issues and the “Hujoom” but variety is there.

When I mean carrefour, I expect them to outdo all others but I think the product and supply chain team isn’t capable or know much about the world, Found metro to be quite better in this regards.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yes, My point was from a different view, Not the international brands, but the crockery section and many other sections such as car accessories and rugs/carpets, No variety at all, Isse behtar banda MA Jinnah road chala jaye for these items although parking issues and the “Hujoom” but variety is there.

When I mean carrefour, I expect them to outdo all others but I think the product and supply chain team isn’t capable or know much about the world, Found metro to be quite better in this regards.
Q for you and other people who are current with Khi, with the exception of ibrahim haideri / fisheries, where can one find good quality fishes and prawns. Delhi colony is one, what about other places...?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Q for you and other people who are current with Khi, with the exception of ibrahim haideri / fisheries, where can one find good quality fishes and prawns. Delhi colony is one, what about other places...?
Yes, Hyperstores.

Kemari kon jaye itni door