Karachi Club | Page 8 | World Defense

Karachi Club

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Distance is not the issue, the filth is.
Jbh keechar And all the broken roads.

I sometimes call the road from mauripur to masroor as “Riyadh Ul Moon”
Piece of moon on earth

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I know the mkt, but my MOB is AD, when I am there.
Abu Dhabi bohat garam hai, Mujhe kabhi pasand nai aaya, Dubai and Ajman are better.

Bas Abu Dhabi ka Mubazzarah pasand hai

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee what's wrong with site?

I'm born bread from Lahore, used to spent my school summer holidays in Islamabad.
Been to Karachi few times after assuming a job... mostly airport to office - office to airport.
Now mostly out of touch... from past 2 decades.
SSL cert expired, we renewed it yesterday. Still having issues?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Abu Dhabi bohat garam hai, Mujhe kabhi pasand nai aaya, Dubai and Ajman are better.

Bas Abu Dhabi ka Mubazzarah pasand hai
That is in Al Ain. Waisay bhi Shareef logon ko Abu Dhabi pasand nahi aata :)D

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
My uncle brought Biryani from Student Biryani and discovered one of those big read moustaches cockroaches . He was furious and went back with his friends to fight. While screaming and cursing about what he found the guy behind him politely asked him to step aside as he is in hurry to order ......
Bhai Jaan chaar biryani laga do......
Bhai student ki bekar hoti hai biryani, sach bolon to student biryani dubai (karama) behtar hai karachi ki sari branches se, ye naubat aai hoi hai.

Dubai kabhi jaana ho to Pak Liyari biryani zaroor try karna, Karachi bhool jaogay

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
That is in Al Ain. Waisay bhi Shareef logon ko Abu Dhabi pasand nahi aata :)D
Al ain bhi Abu Dhabi mein aata hai Saeen

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Al ain bhi Abu Dhabi mein aata hai Saeen
Emirate not city. People talk about city's not Emirates / Provinces. But then again, aap daer siyanae ho.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Hayee zalim kiya kiya yaad dilaa diyaa doston ky sath bus ,mini bus main jaaty thy par chorty nahi thy
1)Waheed chal raha haii taste still ok main burn road mostly anwar ki nutton karahi ky liye aur zahir haii fesco ka chakkar tu must tha
2)Bhai sabrii bhi lush push (even not my plate of Nihari :) .javed ka maaza tu giyaa jab sy woh encroachment businee main par giyaa haii FB area ky govt school par qabzaa as unky plots 1000-2000 yds sab ko short cut chahyee itna paisa hotu huway bhii .kissi zalim ny zahid ki khilaa dii thii bhai best for patient loog itni light mirch uss main .malik bhi bus so so jo passand aaii mullah nihari gulshan iqbal
3)meerut bhai bhi chal rahy hain but hyderi wala delhi kabab house band ho giyaa.bandu khan tu jab sy expansion par taste hi khataam aur aab khud bhii .silver spoon abhi bhi baqi haii Tariq road walaa sab ki tarah unki bhi more branches hussainabad food strret par check sahi thaa par kahan woh baat old bandu khan ki :(
student ny tu jo dil toraa hai kiya khon jab tak woh stall/chappar par thaa best thaa 2003 tak bhi sahi thaa jab tak sirf lines area wali branch thii
nazimabad main anu bhai park ky pass sirf halwa puri waly tak jaaty thyy
post aur lambi ho jayee giiii hath rokh liyaaa kabhi khi aaoo purani roonaqin khatam nahi huwii bus kuch change ho gaii hain .mery kpk,punjab ky jo dost idhar khud unka dill bhi aab wapas nahi lagtaa aur unky bachyy tu saaf mana kar daity hain jaany sy :)) khi is just not life style its addiction
Javed aur zahid to bilkul bekar hogai hain. Pheeke pani ki tarah.

Sabri phir bhi behtar hai.

Lekin Anwar bhai ki qarhai ka jawab nai:)

Lal qila bhi bohat acha hai overall har cuisine ke hisab se halanke ye achay ambience walay restaurants ke taste aksar bekar hi hote hain, Lal qila is an exception

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Over 80% Pakistanis Believe That Lahoris Are a Different SpeciesPosted 7 days ago by Sajawal RehmanPunjab’s Health Minister, Dr. Yasmin Rashid, vented out her frustration at the worsening coronavirus situation in the provincial capital Lahore, by saying that the Lahoris belong to a different species.

She said this because the residents of the city are known for ignoring the SOPs set forth by the health authorities to contain the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Let’s first hear out her words that have sparked plenty of debate. Some are acknowledging the fact that there’s something wrong with Lahoris while others are criticizing the minister for her remarks.

Dr. Yasmin has already apologized for her comments, however, the social media is rife with the debate. Ramiz Raja, a prominent name in the cricket world and a Lahori, recently started a poll to find out whether Dr. Yasmin was right or wrong.

Ramiz Raja

✔@iramizraja

https://twitter.com/iramizraja/status/1273229773356109824

Let’s put it to a poll then. How many of you agree with Dr Yasmin Rashid, venting her feelings at the Covid 19 situation in Lahore that Lahori, I being a Lahori too, are a different species, one of their kind
?

85%Agree?
15%Disagree?
15,492 votes•Final results

8:23 AM - Jun 17, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

557 people are talking about this

With close to 15,000 votes cast, the results suggest that the health minister was right in her thinking. 85% of the voters have agreed that Lahoris are one of a kind species whereas the remaining 15% are angry at her statement.
The matter became an instant meme on Twitter and everyone’s sharing their views on her words.

See Izzah's other Tweets

See gæ's other Tweets

Talha Khalid@IamTalhaKhalid

I am a Lahori, belong to her constituency and I admit she is right. Lahoris are Jahils and Dumb. If you ask them to wear a mask, they will make a fun of you

2:01 AM - Jun 16, 2020

17 people are talking about this

Ahsan @AftabSahab_
https://twitter.com/AftabSahab_/status/1272877693277798400

This is what Yasmin Rashid meant when she said Lahoris are jahil. Btw this video is a month old

9:04 AM - Jun 16, 2020

68 people are talking about this

See ظلِ الہٰی's other Tweets

16 people are talking about this

109 people are talking about this

Fatima⁷~@itsFatimaahere
https://twitter.com/itsFatimaahere/status/1272903854485573634

Why are Lahoris getting offended on being called Jahil.....apni sarkon aur public places ki halat dekho phir offend ho...jahalat toh koot koot k bhari hai.
P.s I too am a lahori so dont come at me with ur dumb arguments

10:48 AM - Jun 16, 2020

See Fatima⁷~'s other Tweets

See مرشد's other Tweets

See Adnan Anwar's other Tweets

Moazzam@AL_tabaahi
https://twitter.com/AL_tabaahi/status/1273494810385616897

Lahoris are actually a strange and beautiful creature. I have seen Lahoris smiling and embracing the statement of Dr Yasmin (even the staunch critics of PTI) in the simplest way saying: "te mama o kerha Peris di aye"

Lahore is called "Pakistan ka dil" for a reason. https://twitter.com/HamidMirPAK/status/1273471183833509889 …
Hamid Mir
https://twitter.com/AL_tabaahi

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
That nice clean "ganna" machine is so underpowered that it takes ages to get a couple of bottles and since they don't add the spice mix it doesn't taste as good as the one I remember from my young days from Saddar (I have totally forgotten the exact location. me and my best friend we both used to drink like 2 or 3 glasses each back to back.

I used to have that and always fall ill. About 2yrs back, when I went to Carrefour in Dolmen Clifton, they have a nice clean ganna machine. I took about 2lts, everyone loved it, and Alh no side effects.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Early morning visitor to KHI today.

@Zulu Bro You promised to send me White Chaunsa, liken yara pooray base ko thori khilana hai |0| |0| |0|

1593092522100.png

1593092545600.png

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan