mexicans pound Turmp's face for fun and candy | World Defense

mexicans pound Turmp's face for fun and candy

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Trump pinatas go on sale in Mexico - New York News

A pinata maker in Mexico is taking swings at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump following his remarks about Mexican immigrants.

A shop in Mexico City has designed a pinata version of the billionaire real estate tycoon.

It comes with Trump's signature hairstyle and business suit.

Pinatas are considered symbols of evil in Mexico. They have to be smashed to release the good, the tradition goes.

Alicia Lopez Fernandez De Lara is the pinata maker behind the Trump pinata. She has one hanging outside of her shop.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
If the Mexicans do not like Donald Trump, how could he win in California and neighboring states that are populated by Latinos? But let me ask, why do the Mexicans hate Trump, just for that remark about Mexican immigrants? Does that mean Mexicans are favoring Obama's health care program because it takes care of illegal immigrants? If that's the case then the Democrats may be leading the game for now.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
The democrats always have their vote. Being an immigrant doesn't make them stupid. But yeah, they are hating Trump because of his racial slurs against them. I just hate him, myself, for general principle.

Reactions
23 0 0
Country
USA
I notice that David Letterman has said he retired too soon. I really miss his show at the moment, no one could do a better job of commenting on Trump's latest fit of the stupids. He didn't just step in it, he fell down and proceeded to wallow.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
If the Mexicans do not like Donald Trump, how could he win in California and neighboring states that are populated by Latinos? But let me ask, why do the Mexicans hate Trump, just for that remark about Mexican immigrants?
Mexicans have very good reasons for hating Trump. He called Mexicans rapists, drug dealers and a lot of other unsavory epithets. Despite doing all that [and so far he hasn't apologized for making the disgusting comments] he still thinks that he can win the votes of Latinos.

Some political analysts say that all Trump wanted was media attention. And since he has it now, he doesn't have to spend any of his cash on ads.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Mexicans have very good reasons for hating Trump. He called Mexicans rapists, drug dealers and a lot of other unsavory epithets. Despite doing all that [and so far he hasn't apologized for making the disgusting comments] he still thinks that he can win the votes of Latinos.

Some political analysts say that all Trump wanted was media attention. And since he has it now, he doesn't have to spend any of his cash on ads.

I cannot relate to politics in the US because there's a different ball game over here. Unpopular candidates for a national position can suddenly be popular and vice versa. In the 2013 elections for senator, one candidate named Grace Poe was not that popular although she is the daughter of the most popular actor and a losing presidential candidate who passed away in 2004. No one thought that Grace Poe would top the senatorial race.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
First of all, Donald Trump did NOT make any "racial" slurs! I wish people could figure out the difference between dis-liking someone's behavior, and hating them for the color of their skin. That big lie has been screamed loud enough, long enough! I have friends and neighbors who are Hispanic. They are in this country LEGALLY! They resent the fact that some of the lowest elements of a third world country have been allowed to sneak across our borders, breaking state and federal laws, with no repercussions, while they have worked long and hard to become U.S. citizens! We have all sorts of criminal types in this country, who otherwise wouldn't be here, if not for illegal immigration! Donald Trump is just stating the facts.
Second of all, who cares what Mexico thinks of us? I dare any of you to try sneaking into Mexico!

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
First of all, Donald Trump did NOT make any "racial" slurs! I wish people could figure out the difference between dis-liking someone's behavior, and hating them for the color of their skin. That big lie has been screamed loud enough, long enough! I have friends and neighbors who are Hispanic. They are in this country LEGALLY! They resent the fact that some of the lowest elements of a third world country have been allowed to sneak across our borders, breaking state and federal laws, with no repercussions, while they have worked long and hard to become U.S. citizens! We have all sorts of criminal types in this country, who otherwise wouldn't be here, if not for illegal immigration! Donald Trump is just stating the facts.
Second of all, who cares what Mexico thinks of us? I dare any of you to try sneaking into Mexico!
I'd rather have mexicans over here, rather than racists or bigots. Maybe we can negotiate some sort of trade with Mexico. We can even offer to throw Trump in for free. If we get 50 hardened criminals in exchange for Trump, I say we come out ahead.

I'm extremely curious about what you consider "racist".

Donald Trump’s Racist Comments About Mexicans In Presidential Speech Not Welcome - Hollywood Life

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Trump's comments WERE RACIST. This is what he said:

When Mexico sends its people . . . they’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

Mexicans are rapists. Mexicans are drug dealers. Mexicans are criminals. Mexicans.

I cannot relate to politics in the US because there's a different ball game over here. Unpopular candidates for a national position can suddenly be popular and vice versa. In the 2013 elections for senator, one candidate named Grace Poe was not that popular although she is the daughter of the most popular actor and a losing presidential candidate who passed away in 2004. No one thought that Grace Poe would top the senatorial race.
What's in a name, one would ask. If a name is recognizable then that person stands a better chance of getting voted into office. Think of Bush . . .

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Gee, @Redheart, if those words were said by Donald Trump then I guess he is a sure loser as far as Mexican votes is concerned. But I wonder why he would say those negative things about a race (is this the correct category?) when he is entering politics and he should know the backlash. Well, what more can I say but Mr. Trump should quit right now and save his money for his old age.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Trump's comments WERE RACIST. This is what he said:

When Mexico sends its people . . . they’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

Mexicans are rapists. Mexicans are drug dealers. Mexicans are criminals. Mexicans.

What's in a name, one would ask. If a name is recognizable then that person stands a better chance of getting voted into office. Think of Bush . . .

If that's not racist, I don't know what is anymore...I hope they are whacking the living daylights out of thise pinatas.

I am reminded of a present a friend bought for me in New York years ago. It was a roll of toilet paper, with a picture of Saddam Hussein and the message "wipe your crack on the guy from Iraq"!

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Gee, @Redheart, if those words were said by Donald Trump then I guess he is a sure loser as far as Mexican votes is concerned. But I wonder why he would say those negative things about a race (is this the correct category?) when he is entering politics and he should know the backlash. Well, what more can I say but Mr. Trump should quit right now and save his money for his old age.
IMO, the reason he felt comfortable saying it is because the same people he wants voting for him hate mexicans. He is successfully trying to appeal to the greedy bigots. He may have had his pageants pulled from tv, but he still has people rooting for him. Some of them rooting for him, aren't doing it in spite of his comments, but BECAUSE of his racist comments.

Reactions
23 0 0
Country
USA
I have come to the conclusion that Trump is NOT racist, he just thinks he is better than ANYONE. He hates the entire human race. He does like everyone's money and will gladly take it.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
How is it racist to expect people to uphold our federal law? Can anyone answer this question without side-stepping it? How is it racist to say that heinous crimes would not be committed by illegals, if the illegals weren't here to commit them? How is it racist to point out the fact that when you have border security as lax as ours, that it is a simple matter for terrorists to make it across those borders? Since I agree with Trump on the issue of wide open borders, I have been told that I hate Mexicans! I want to know the line of reasoning that justifies that accusation. People who just pull things out of thin air, without anything to justify it, really shouldn't be debating about anything.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
If that's not racist, I don't know what is anymore...I hope they are whacking the living daylights out of those pinatas.
Most of those who defend Trump could be or actually are closet racists and as Jimmy Carter said, "many Americans still have racist tendencies."

It's not surprising therefore that there are a lot of people who think Trump is their hero but though he might think he'll be getting votes from the other racists fact is when a decent Republican candidate decides to address the issue of immigration Trump will begin to fade into obscurity.