Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof | Page 7 | World Defense

Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
This phone (any phone) us such a pain man ....

I'm a devil two finger typer, and only my laptop can keep pace with my flow of thoughts.

Later ...

Cheers, Doc

No probs ........ but do express your thoughts on this.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Iranian invention

Brother, at the moment cause the complex situation in Syria and Iraq and the fact that the West esp. the USA and Israel want to establish a Kurdistan from Iraq to the Mediterannean which is complete against Turkish interests and will lead to a war for next decades in Turkey and its neighbours Turkey has some smypathy to Iran and Russia cause common strategic and economic interests.
All Arab and muslim countries should find a way for peaceful cooperation and maybe a united intervention Force.

That's the map published at a NATO meeting in Napoli, when Condoleza Rice was US State Dep. Minister.
Inbetween it was updated. Is it not a great danger for all of us ?

1513846357621.png

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Brother, at the moment cause the complex situation in Syria and Iraq and the fact that the West esp. the USA and Israel want to establish a Kurdistan from Iraq to the Mediterannean which is complete against Turkish interests and will lead to a war for next decades in Turkey and its neighbours Turkey has some smypathy to Iran and Russia cause common strategic and economic interests.
All Arab and muslim countries should find a way for peaceful cooperation and maybe a united intervention Force.

That's the map published at a NATO meeting in Napoli, when Condoleza Rice was US State Dep. Minister.
Inbetween it was updated. Is it not a great danger for all of us ?

View attachment 4866

The Americans and their western allies are interested in the ME, no secrets why.

The Jews and the Christians do not love each other. And different points in time they love the Muslims (some Muslims ....) more.

They could no longer live among each other.

The ME needed to be controlled.

The Jews were installed.

The Jews have small aspirations territorially.

The Iranians not so. They will not and cannot accept western hegemony.

And needless to add, they will not accept the Arab leadership in a region they see as their own historically.

The Arabs are unable to fight either the Jews or their Christian allies.

The Arabs think small.

They will not give up their claim to the faith. The region comes next.

Powerless they play along with the West. And are near powerless against their Jewish proxies. Powerless and frankly disinterested. So much for the Palestinian cause. ...

So ask yourselves this.

Who is fighting whom?

And for WHAT?

In this conflict, blood will trump faith.

More ...

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
In this conflict, blood will trump faith.

Blood? I thought you knew what the leader (when he was brought in chains as POW) of Persian army said in the court of Umer. .......... "......We cannot fight Arabs and their God at the same time ...... in past it was Arabs only ......" .......... Islam remains what it was at time of Muhammad, what it was at time of Umer ........... it is just the matter of time when the enslaved world sees the light once again.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Blood? I thought you knew what the leader (when he was brought in chains as POW) of Persian army said in the court of Umer. .......... "......We cannot fight Arabs and their God at the same time ...... in past it was Arabs only ......" .......... Islam remains what it was at time of Muhammad, what it was at time of Umer ........... it is just the matter of time when the enslaved world sees the light once again.

Important to note (for today's Iranians) "their God" ....

Cheers, Doc

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Another missile fired by Houthies has been intercepted over Yemen before entering Saudi Air space.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Important to note (for today's Iranians) "their God" ....

Cheers, Doc

Distinction created by the Persian ....... and not any of the Muslims. As long as you believe in one God it remains the same for us Muslims.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Distinction created by the Persian ....... and not any of the Muslims. As long as you believe in one God it remains the same for us Muslims.

Is it?

Then why call him Allah?

Ahura Mazda should have been enough.

If God was one and all the messages from all his Prophets were one.

The Arabs got the message last.

So God changed His name?

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Is it?

Then why call him Allah?

Ahura Mazda should have been enough.

If God was one and all the messages from all his Prophets were one.

The Arabs got the message last.

So God changed His name?

Cheers, Doc

See if you can fit Ahura Mazda in there (different translations of verse 17:110)

Sahih International: Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." .........................

Pickthall: Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent, unto whichsoever ye cry (it is the same). His are the most beautiful names. .......................................................

Yusuf Ali: Say: "Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. ...................................................

Shakir: Say: Call upon Allah or call upon, the Beneficent Allah; whichever you call upon, He has the best names; ..............

Muhammad Sarwar: (Muhammad), tell them, "It is all the same whether you call Him God or the Beneficent. All the good names belong to Him." .....................................

Mohsin Khan: Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Invoke Allah or invoke the Most Beneficent (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the Best Names. ....................................

Arberry: Say: 'Call upon God, or call upon the Merciful; whichsoever you call upon, to Him belong the Names Most Beautiful.' ............

I told you doc, Islam isn't owned by anyone .......... its not like Judaism and Zoroastrianism ...... where one can only be born into the faith. Islam is for the humanity each and everyone of them, black, white, healthy, handicap, male, female.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
I don't think you will have this issue when accessing via desktop / laptop.

That's still not working bro.

Frustrating and takes away from the flow of a debate.

Cheers, Doc
See if you can fit Ahura Mazda in there (different translations of verse 17:110)

Sahih International: Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." .........................

Pickthall: Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent, unto whichsoever ye cry (it is the same). His are the most beautiful names. .......................................................

Yusuf Ali: Say: "Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. ...................................................

Shakir: Say: Call upon Allah or call upon, the Beneficent Allah; whichever you call upon, He has the best names; ..............

Muhammad Sarwar: (Muhammad), tell them, "It is all the same whether you call Him God or the Beneficent. All the good names belong to Him." .....................................

Mohsin Khan: Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Invoke Allah or invoke the Most Beneficent (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the Best Names. ....................................

Arberry: Say: 'Call upon God, or call upon the Merciful; whichsoever you call upon, to Him belong the Names Most Beautiful.' ............

I told you doc, Islam isn't owned by anyone .......... its not like Judaism and Zoroastrianism ...... where one can only be born into the faith. Islam is for the humanity each and everyone of them, black, white, healthy, handicap, male, female.

That's simply because the last two entrants, coming in last, in an effort to make up for lost time, and poke each other's eyes out, aggressively propagated inorganic spread through conversion across the birth bloodlines if the faith. To dominate and be top dog.

Ancient faiths are not like that at all. They are very strongly linked to bloodlines. Which is why a mixed inter-fsith child really cannot be if that faith at all. Coz his DNA is not.

Judaism, then Christianity, then Islam. All birthed very close to each other.

All Semitic faiths.

All borrowing heavily from the core concepts and tenets of Aryan Zoroastrianism.

Which dominated their people for much of recorded history.

It's natural to want to be one up on your guru.

And then call yourself a different name.

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
All borrowing heavily from the core concepts and tenets if Aryan Zoroastrianism.

Please do tell me of the similarity between pure Zoroastrianism and pure Islam ........ where Zoroastrianism ends and Islam begins?

The Persian king was treated as son of God, with full authority over people ..... true? ....... pure Islam doesn't allow nor recognize any of this.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Please do tell me of the similarity between pure Zoroastrianism and pure Islam ........ where Zoroastrianism ends and Islam begins?

The Persian king was treated as son of God, with full authority over people ..... true? ....... pure Islam doesn't allow nor recognize any of this.

We've been over this many times in the past.

Simply put, the Persians as a race were far ahead of their times.

God sent them His message through Zarathustra first.

The Arabs, long subjugated, and pagan tribalists for the most part of that history, finally received the message through Muhammad last.

That you (Muslims) would like to believe that it was the final message, the truest message, the most refined modern relevant for the times message, the most universal message, is your belief.

And you are welcome to it.

Scholars who study these things find undeniable borrowing of major concepts and belief plinths of the Semitic Abrahamic faiths, all three of them, from Aryan Zoroastrianism that came much earlier, and impacted all three faiths, their people, and their region and politics, for thousands of years.

If the message remains the same, if God is one, and He sends his Prophets from time to time to people, WHEN they are ready, WHEN their need is most dire, and birn from WITHIN them, then whether you call the man-organized religion by a different name, or call God Himself by a different name, and have the message in different texts, written and read in the language of THOSE who it was MEANT for, then it's pretty clear that once you sift the core concepts from the rest of the so called "differences", you are left with what are essentially people-soecific rule books.

Relevant to the time, place and persons.

Not universal. Unless of course enforced by sword and doctrine.

Mass brainwashing. Followed by the inevitable revisionism and theological muddle.

And then, conflict. Which is only too evident among both Christianity and Islam.

That's what happens when a faith is spread by man to people God did not intend it for.

And the results we see everyday. Across the Christian and Muslim worlds.

Cheers, Doc