Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof | Page 5 | World Defense

Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Can't say about others, most probably in their case you would think its emotional ....... but in mine its not emotional, I have views that would offend both Shiites and Sunnis alike. And to tell you honestly the biggest reason (in my opinion) Islam remained stagnant is beliefs of Iranian clergy. They are the reason Islamic world would never unite ,,,,,,,, and you can guess what I would wish more ..... unity or their existence.

Then again, you are hardly an unbiased observer.

When it comes to Iran, no Muslim is.

Truly.

It's either love.

Or in the majority of cases, hate.

Once again, no prizes for guessing why ....

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

Truly.

It's either love.

Cheers, Doc

For your information doc ............ before joining the forums I would search internet for Iranian military might (back then I was naive), I wished that Iran would have enough military might to not become another Afghanistan and let her enemies know its not an easy target. I have changed my opinion without getting influenced by a radical Sunni Mullah. Now the situation is my Shiite friends get told by their family not to discuss Islamic history with me. And my Sunni friends think I have gone astray. All those discussions with you were not based on after getting lectures from a Sunni scholar ....... but a keen desire to know what went wrong and what is correct in all these fairy tales.

I neither love nor hate ........... I see them as which one is more of a problem for my perceived Islamic world.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Truly.

It's either love.

Cheers, Doc
Doc, study Wialyat Al-Faqih concept, then revert.

Thanks!

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
For your information doc ............ before joining the forums I would search internet for Iranian military might (back then I was naive), I wished that Iran would have enough military might to not become another Afghanistan and let her enemies know its not an easy target. I have changed my opinion without getting influenced by a radical Sunni Mullah. Now the situation is my Shiite friends get told by their family not to discuss Islamic history with me. And my Sunni friends think I have gone astray. All those discussions with you were not based on after getting lectures from a Sunni scholar ....... but a keen desire to know what went wrong and what is correct in all these fairy tales.

I neither love nor hate ........... I see them as which one is more of a problem for my perceived Islamic world.

Agree to disagree, but there is no Muslim country more independent of western domination and manipulation, and standing on their feet on their own terms than Iran. Proudly.

I know you get Iran and Persians more than most other Muslims I have spoken to. Pretty uncanny, to be honest.

You are not wrong. The days of the mullas are numbered.

I do not foresee mass reversion to Zoroastrianism any time soon.

But I see a serious schism with Islam.

What happens after that I do not know.

But as a people they have and will remain the same. And being dominated is not in their bloodlines.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Doc, study Wialyat Al-Faqih concept, then revert.

Thanks!

Bro no offense, but I have very little to zero interest to learn anything about Islam.

I get all my grounding and guidance from my own faith and have never found any want within.

I realise your faith exhorts you to invite non Muslims to learn more about Islam. And I do not grudge any Muslim doing what is his holy duty.

Thanks!

Cheers, Doc

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
No offense, as an Indian I have no horse in this ME fracas (race?), but as a Zoroastrian I can't help but notice the strong anti Iran tilt out here.

Cheers, Doc

There are few Iranian members here why don't they hop on to clear any misconception?

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
There are few Iranian members here why don't they hop on to clear any misconception?

Sure.

That I hope does not preclude me from sharing mine though?

I am aware of, and have come across two types of Iranians - online and in person.

One who are nominal Muslims, more nationalist, who are fiercely proud of their Zoroastrian heritage.

And the others, Basij/i (sp?) types, who are fiercely Muslim, at odds with their Zoroastrian lineage and history, and culturally brainwashed into believing that they actually accepted Islam gratefully to rid them of the evils of their ancestral faith.

Not coincidentally, the latter rarely if ever (never actually) are of Persian ethnicity.

I do not know what the true tilt is within Iran, and it is difficult for an outsider to truly know thanks the the Mulla regime, but the diaspora and major chunk of the online community are firmly the former.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sure.

That I hope does not preclude me from sharing mine though?

I am aware of, and have come across two types of Iranians - online and in person.

One who are nominal Muslims, more nationalist, who are fiercely proud of their Zoroastrian heritage.

And the others, Basij/i (sp?) types, who are fiercely Muslim, at odds with their Zoroastrian lineage and history, and culturally brainwashed into believing that they actually accepted Islam gratefully to rid them of the evils of their ancestral faith.

Not coincidentally, the latter rarely if ever (never actually) are of Persian ethnicity.

I do not know what the true tilt is within Iran, and it is difficult for an outsider to truly know thanks the the Mulla regime, but the diaspora and major chunk of the online community are firmly the former.

Cheers, Doc

Not at all doc, please go ahead feel free to share your thoughts. We all welcome that.

True, I have no issue whatsoever with Iranians as a nationality. In fact, we used to enjoy a great relations before the mullah revolution back in the 70s. But its the mentality of the mullah that is not able to understand what good neighbouring means. Iran has left us no choice at all. It has violated all international conventions and agreement, spreading terror in the region and beyond. Have you seen us walking around supporting terror militias here and there? No. Have you seen us proudly talking about concurring Arab countries? What has Iran got to do with the Arab world in the first place? No single Arab state has experienced good diplomatic and other relations with the Mullah, not the US, not European countries, not Canada, not south American countries either. All of those countries have openly accused Iran of destabilizing the world. We as Muslims have not issue with the non muslims. I personally have few Iranian friends who despise the mullah to the nick. Iran has great history and civilization but since the mullah came to power all of that history has been buried thanks to the mullah. Now people see Iran as a backward uncivilized nation no offence intended but that is the reality. The wilayat e faqih doctrine the mullah is trying to spread in the region is the reason behind all the mess you see. If Iran stops interfering in the Arab world then things will change not till the current government is overthrown.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Agree to disagree, but there is no Muslim country more independent of western domination and manipulation, and standing on their feet on their own terms than Iran. Proudly.

A lot of things don't add up doc, geopolitics is some really shitty business .......... you don't want me, (neither I myself want to) go into definitions of Muslim country. It will take lots of typing to debate centuries old planning and intrigues and separating truth from falsehood.

People are not ready as of now to listen and accept the truth.

I know you get Iran and Persians more than most other Muslims I have spoken to. Pretty uncanny, to be honest.

Iran as a country with people in our times is not important for me, most of her residents remain ignorant ............ Persians on the other hand, I have been quite interested to read more and more about their king(s) and his close aides.

You are not wrong. The days of the mullas are numbered.

I do not foresee mass reversion to Zoroastrianism any time soon.

But I see a serious schism with Islam.

What happens after that I do not know.

But as a people they have and will remain the same. And being dominated is not in their bloodlines.

Cheers, Doc

Islam had no problem with Zoroastrianism nor it had or has any problem with Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism or Hinduism. Islam is a threat to three types of people.......1. Pharaohs (Any king who acted God and enslaved people),2. Croesus (the wealthy capitalist who exploit people and keep them enslaved to their poverty) and 3. Haman (the religious clergy that misleads people into believing falsehood) ..... all these three have and had authority and power of control over other people. And your Persia happened to have all these three. So I would never agree that Islam's fight is with Zoroastrianism ....... its against these three anywhere they are present.

You are wrong to believe that Mullah's days are numbered (soon) ......... you think people are awakening? You are naive buddy, I think you don't understand how deeply they have zombie(fied) not only Iranians but many in other places. You are lucky that you remain a normal Zoroastrian and not some mutant zombie.

Its funny that you think Islam is a threat to you or Zoroastrianism or it wishes to wage war on you or your faith, because of your faith. No doc that is not the case, and that has never been the case. And you are wrong if you think that I am trying to brainwash you into believing Islam ........ that would be the most ridiculous thing to do. Let me explain it you ......... I search and visit Zoroastrian websites (I would love to read books on Zoroastrianism by Zoroastrians themselves) and I ask you questions, and this is the reason I got to know some details on what went wrong. During all this activity I don't feel the urge to disrespect Zoroastrian beliefs nor I get confused about my beliefs ...... but on the other hand when I told you to read Quran ...... you thought that I am somehow fulfilling my some religious duty? Wrong buddy ........... I was only referring you a book.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Thanks for a mature discussion (refreshing) Scorpion and of course my old blood foe, dear friend.

All I'm trying to share is that I see the Persians as my ancestral and racial and spiritual bloodlines. And Indians (and Pakistanis, Bangladeshis) as my brothers.

I do not dislike Muslims. I actually never have. Quite the opposite funnily.

My dislike, brutally honestly, is for the Islam that ravaged my civilization, however else you guys want to word it or explain it today 1300 years after the event.

It's funny. My closest friends are Muslims. And they know me well enough to never discuss Islam with me ...

Religion and my faith are very personal for me. I don't feel the need to discuss Zoroastrian theology with a non Zoroastrian. Or a Parsi for that matter, unless I have a doubt on a particularly esoteric concept. But I'm really not overly interested in learning about other faiths. Or theologies. Or histories.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Thanks for a mature discussion (refreshing) Scorpion and of course my old blood for, dear friend.

All I'm trying to share is that I see the Persians as my ancestral and racial and spiritual bloodlines. And Indians (and Pakistanis, Bangladeshis) as my brothers.

I do not dislike Muslims. I actually never have.

My dislike, brutally honestly, is for the Islam that ravaged my civilization, however else you guys want to word it explain it today 1300 years after the event.

It's funny. My closest friends are Muslims. And they know me well enough to never discuss Islam with me ...

Cheers, Doc

Well my friend. It was a clash of civilization at that time where the King of Persia tried many times to take control over Arabia. In fact he did in Iraq and some area in Levant and subjected the people while when Muslims took control the Persians flourished and produced many great intellectuals, scientist, poets, thinkers...and so on. Just like when Muslims took control over Jerusalem all the way to Spain. The non muslims were treated justly and fairly and coexisted with everyone else in harmony and peace. Time has gone my friend and we need to move on but if the Mullah insists on destabilizing the region then he should expect a payback in return.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Well my friend. It was a clash of civilization at that time where the King of Persia tried many times to take control over Arabia. In fact he did in Iraq and some area in Levant and subjected the people while when Muslims took control the Persians flourished and produced many great intellectuals, scientist, poets, thinkers...and so on. Just like when Muslims took control over Jerusalem all the way to Spain. The non muslims were treated justly and fairly and coexisted with everyone else in harmony and peace. Time has gone my friend and we need to move on but if the Mullah insists on destabilizing the region then he should expect a payback in return.

I might be wrong, maybe Serpentine or others could clarify, but most of the Mullas (ayatollas etc) are not Persian.

Some who are, still visit and pray at Chak Chak, our last surviving ancient Atash Gah in Iran.

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
But I'm really not overly interested in learning about other faiths. Or theologies. Or histories.

The following then remains one sided view based on what you have been told by your own. Anyhow its not the subject of this discussion :)' ......... today what Iran is trying to achieve is mutated version of becoming an empire again. How that benefits you is beyond me, they are not going to revert to Zoroastrianism, if they could they would have 1300 years ago.

My dislike, brutally honestly, is for the Islam that ravaged my civilization, however else you guys want to word it or explain it today 1300 years after the event.