Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof | Page 4 | World Defense

Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
God forbid if one of these missiles find their target whole region will burn for a decade at least.
Try explaining it to Wilayat Al Faqih Mullahs (:-&

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This is equal to preemptive strikes.thank god saudia have saner and cooler heads.had this been us we would have already started the war.
This is exactly what I'm afraid of.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
But it will burn them more than everyone else involved combined.>>_*
Right now the whole world is against them, they have lost moral and political support. But their sheer stupidity is mind boggling.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
They are incapbale of thinking, thats the problem.

You my friend are underestimating .......... and your assumption is a huge understatement. The problem is people including common Iranians failing to acknowledge thinking capabilities of clergy.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
You my friend are underestimating .......... and your assumption is a huge understatement. The problem is people including common Iranians failing to acknowledge thinking capabilities of clergy.

There is one card Saudi Arabia can use to flip the table, support all anti mullah groups outside and inside of Iran. That is certain to happen in due course. The mullah convinced the Houthi somehow that he is the descendent of the prophet, the houthi believed so and decided to take over Makkah!(:-)

No surprise here as many Iranians still think khomeini is a descendent as well.D:-D

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
There is one card Saudi Arabia can use to flip the table, support all anti mullah groups outside and inside of Iran. That is certain to happen in due course. The mullah convinced the Houthi somehow that he is the descendent of the prophet, the houthi believed so and decided to take over Makkah!(:-)

No surprise here as many Iranians still think khomeini is a descendent as well.D:-D

Difficult to counter the work of centuries, when every other child is raised believing it as part of his faith ......... but one has to start at some point.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
No offense, as an Indian I have no horse in this ME fracas (race?), but as a Zoroastrian I can't help but notice the strong anti Iran tilt out here.

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
No offense, as an Indian I have no horse in this ME fracas (race?), but as a Zoroastrian I can't help but notice the strong anti Iran tilt out here.

Cheers, Doc

What do you think, this anti Iran tilt here is based on emotional attachment or based on logical rational conclusions (for the non Arab members)?

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
What do you think, this anti Iran tilt here is based on emotional attachment or based on logical rational conclusions (for the non Arab members)?

Take a wild guess.

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Take a wild guess.

Cheers, Doc

Can't say about others, most probably in their case you would think its emotional ....... but in mine its not emotional, I have views that would offend both Shiites and Sunnis alike. And to tell you honestly the biggest reason (in my opinion) Islam remained stagnant is beliefs of Iranian clergy. They are the reason Islamic world would never unite ,,,,,,,, and you can guess what I would wish more ..... unity or their existence.