Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof | Page 3 | World Defense

Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Issue is not making ICBM but the diplomatic and economic sanctions that will come to our way..Iran with all its oil resources lack far behind and we don't hold that much already..With the clout around us we can grow more military and economically.An alliance can't be simply military it has to be translated into economics to trickle down the benefits to common folks otherwise no benefit..
i am all in for economic alliance my only reservation with military one is that there are too many trigger happy muslim states out there and they will drag many of us into the war which was never ours to begin with
ps bro slv are best way to test this capability

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i am all in for economic alliance my only reservation with military one is that there are too many trigger happy muslim states out there and they will drag many of us into the war which was never ours to begin with
ps bro slv are best way to test this capability

War is no good and Iran is neither an economic example nor a military one. The country is in a mess and people can barely afford a loaf of bread while the money is spent on terrorist militias in Iraq and beyond. If Pakistan is keen on economic devolvement it can reach for Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Turkey as well. Arabs are great at doing business and everyone knows that fact. Iran throughout history has been humiliated by Arabs and the Persians know their place very well and that they won't succeed against Arabs no matter how hard they try. So allaying with Iran won't produce an outcome at all. Take a look at the gas pipeline project and how it failed. Best thing is Qatar Pakistan gas pipeline. Pakistan will be dealing with mature people based on pure bussnies with no string attached whatsoever.

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
War is no good and Iran is neither an economic example nor a military one. The country is in a mess and people can barely afford a loaf of bread while the money is spent on terrorist militias in Iraq and beyond. If Pakistan is keen on economic devolvement it can reach for Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Turkey as well. Arabs are great at doing business and everyone knows that fact. Iran throughout history has been humiliated by Arabs and the Persians know their place very well and that they won't succeed against Arabs no matter how hard they try. So allaying with Iran won't produce an outcome at all. Take a look at the gas pipeline project and how it failed. Best thing is Qatar Pakistan gas pipeline. Pakistan will be dealing with mature people based on pure bussnies with no string attached whatsoever.
Never said that the arabs aren't good economic partners.you guy are great companions when it comes to economic partnership.but try to understand Pakistani reluctance to join any Muslim nato.with recent events like qatar Yemen ,Turkey attempted coup Jerusalem and irani aggression towards Israel we just want to avoid any more wars as we already are fighting on 2 fronts and can't handle more than that.hence the suggestion to keep out of any military alliance but welcome every economic one.
And one request that I will like to make of pls refrain from degrading other nations .I know it is hard when they are working against you but still.

Last edited:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Never said that the arabs aren't good economic partners.you guy are great companions when it comes to economic partnership.but try to understand Pakistani reluctance to join any Muslim nato.with recent events like qatar Yemen ,Turkey attempted coup Jerusalem and irani aggression towards Israel we just want to avoid any more wars as we already are fighting on 2 fronts and can't handle more than that.hence the suggestion to keep out of any military alliance but welcome every economic one.

I beg your pardon my dear brother. Pakistan relations with the Arabs specially Saudi Arabia is very deep rooted since Pakistan established itself as a country. Saudi Arabia-Pakistan relation is unlike any other country in the region whether Iran or Turkey for that matter. We both have fought tooth and nail side by side and we share strong cultural, economical and political relation. We share same values and principles. Pakistan should not give a second look to Iran or Turkey. Both countries have really little to do with Pakistan no offence intended.

This alliance can a be a good start to help Pakistan fight terror inside Pakistan and bring it to an end once and for all. Saudi Arabia can help fund the war and provide logistic support. Our relation with the west is excellent and we can always lobby for Pakistan. While Iran has very poor political and economic structures and no country would ever wants to deal with Iran at all. Take a look around and see how many country really enjoy a stable relation with Iran? The whole Arab and Islamic world see Iran as stumbling block in the region not to mention the religious aspect as well. You should understand that Pakistan national security cannot survive without Saudi Arabia nor Saudi Arabia national security can survive without Pakistan. This is true brotherhood not a one night stand kind of relationship. Tell me when was the last time Iran or Turkey extend hands to Pakistan to tackle hydro issues, energy issues, infrastructures development, military aids or share of tech? Tell me when was the last time Iran and Turkey provided any single support even verbal support to Pakistan aside from usual nonsense? Saudi Arabia and Pakistan relations are not based on pure business.

Turkey attempted coup has been dealt with its over, Qatar issue is very small as described by Saudi Arabia foreign minister. Iran aggression towards Israel is for public consumption mostly inside Iran and to fool uneducated muslims in the region and beyond. Remember Iran Israel arm deal during Iran Iraq war? Iran big talks only shouting at Israel while killing innocent in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. A country that is designated as a state sponsor of terror should not be having any relation with Pakistan. A country that provides missiles to terrorist to attack Makkah should be bombed by muslims let alone have any kind of relation with it. Is Jerusalem more precious than Makkah? No. Then why didn't we see any reaction from Iran and Turkey. Doesn't Makkah concern them? Iran is a sectarian country who insult the prophet companions and wives on every stage. A country that insult your religious figures should not have any respect. Iran and Turkey leaders are playing Salah Ad din and Ottoman.

The bottom line is this; Pakistan should play its role as a powerful Islamic country to the best of its capability. Pakistan should not remain natural when it comes to issues concerning the Islamic world. We have been taught to side with the truth always even if its against ourselves. We have to act according to our islamic teachings and principles. Whenever Iran feels its image has gone down the drain in Pakistan quickly brings the issue of Kashmir to win the hearts and the minds of the people again. Turkey has always been doing the same while it fully recognizes Israel as a state and share a great economic and political relations. Turkey post flotilla raid signed a deal with Israel recognizing Jerusalem as part of Israel and if you go few pages and you will know what Im talking bout.

Erdogan recently said in a very offensive statement during a ceremony in Istanbul “If we lose Jerusalem then we won’t be able to protect Medina. If we lose Medina – we will lose Mecca and Kaaba,”

As if Makkah and Madianh are left unprotected or are not govern by its people who fought for it throughout history. That was indeed disrespectful to feeling of the Hijazi people.

Iran has always been acting in a way that hurts Pakistan from supporting terrorists inside Pakistan, killing diplomats, covering up for spies and what not. A country that attacked Makkah in 1986 should not paint itself as Islamic. A country that was the reason behind the killing of many Pakistanis inside and outside of Pakistan should not be considered at all. How soon you forgot your fellow Pakistanis attacked in Bahrain. How soon you forgot Iran role in sending your fellow Pakistanis to die in Syria and Iraq. How soon you forgot Iran position on Gwadar port. How soon you forgot Iran behaviour in regard to the gas pipe lines that is talking for ever because Iran is playing stick and carrot. How soon and how soon!

We should not be emotional when it comes to securing our interests and addressing our issues. We have to stand firm against what is wrong and act accordingly and, if a country x or y doesn't like they can get lost for all we care.

I am here stating facts not over inflating sense of self worth. You can not escape from all of those issues rather face them, address them and try to get rid of the headache. There is an egyptian proverb that reads " make the headache feels headache before it causes you a headache" I hope I translated that correctly mind my limited ability in this.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey

Sources claim that a ballistic missile was intercepted over Riyad

1513681708087.png

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-riyadda-patlama-dumanlar-yukseliyor-40683179

Last edited:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Its a missiles intercepted over south Riyadh.

Respect to the R S A D.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Saudi Arabia intercepts Yemeni missile over Riyadh
The rebels said that the target was Al Yamama Palace, the official residence of King Salman
December 19, 2017
Updated: December 19, 2017 04:41 PM
(GMT +4)

Saudi Arabia shot down a ballistic missile launched by Houthi rebels from Yemen towards Riyadh on Tuesday.

"Ballistic missile intercepted over Riyadh," the Saudi-led coalition battling Yemen's Houthi rebels on behalf of the internationally-recognised Yemeni government said.

The rebels said that the target was Al Yamama Palace, the official residence of King Salman located in the western suburbs of the capital. It is also the headquarters of the Royal Court.

On Twitter, the government-run Centre for International Communication said that there no casualties were reported.

Meanwhile, Al Arabiya television said there was no property damaged in the incident, of which people in Saudi Arabia posted videos on social media.

One video showed smoke and the missile that had been intercepted by Patriot anti-missile batteries that Saudi Arabia purchased from the US.

This is the third ballistic missile fired from Yemen in the past two months. On November 4, Saudi Arabia shot down a missile near King Khaled International Airport on the northern outskirts of the capital. Another was intercepted and destroyed in the south-western city of Khamis Mushait on November 30.

The Saudi-led coalition, which includes the UAE, has fought the Iran-supported Houthis in the country’s more than two-year-long civil war to restore the legitimate government of Yemeni president Abdrabu Hadi Mansur.

US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley presented on Thursday what she said was “undeniable” proof that last month’s missile was “made in Iran”.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/gcc/saudi-arabia-intercepts-yemeni-missile-over-riyadh-1.688961

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
The Mullah is burning from Inside out now. That is the mighty of the Patriot defence system. I remember NY times article about how Patriot have failed in intercepting missiles fired from Yemen and here is a quote:

But an analysis of photos and videos of the strike posted to social media suggests that story may be wrong.

Instead, evidence analyzed by a research team of missile experts appears to show the missile’s warhead flew unimpeded over Saudi defenses and nearly hit its target, Riyadh’s airport. The warhead detonated so close to the domestic terminal that customers jumped out of their seats.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/04/world/middleeast/saudi-missile-defense.html

But since the beginning of the Saudi led coalition operation in Yemen, 81 missiles fired in which two directed at Makkah have all been intercepted and not single one achieved its target.

They say a picture is worth 1000 words. That translate the trust in our capability.

Enjoy your picnic.

1-2-1-1.jpg

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Is there a theoretical possibilty that it was a false flag action to ignite a possible war in the region region? Afaik CIA director Pompeyo is in Riyad and Trump today threatened Iran again.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Is there a theoretical possibilty that it was a false flag action to ignite a possible war in the region region? Afaik CIA director Pompeyo is in Riyad and Trump today threatened Iran again.

Over populated area, highly unlikely.

Not only because of the remote possibility that the interceptors might fail, but the debris of the missile might make their way to twitter / social media, before authorities can get their hands on it. Thereby exposing the false flag. So a highly unlikely scenario

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Over populated area, highly unlikely.

Not only because of the remote possibility that the interceptors might fail, but the debris of the missile might make their way to twitter / social media, before authorities can get their hands on it. Thereby exposing the false flag. So a highly unlikely scenario

Don't misunderstand today a Turkish General commander in East Turkey said, that the USA delivered aircraft bombs to Turkey, which don't explode ( sabotage). You can take ex-Libyan Scuds and apply a self destruct mechanism and even take out warhead. I am concerned that a war between Iran and KSA could destroy the whole region. I don't believe in chirurgical strikes that could paralyze IRAN. Iran is a very hard nut. Remember Iran-Iraq war.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Don't misunderstand today a Turkish General commander in East Turkey said, that the USA delivered aircraft bombs to Turkey, which don't explode ( sabotage). You can take ex-Libyan Scuds and apply a self destruct mechanism and even take out warhead. I am concerned that a war between Iran and KSA could destroy the whole region. I don't believe in chirurgical strikes that could paralyze IRAN. Iran is a very hard nut. Remember Iran-Iraq war.

The way the Houthis are firing missiles, I'm not sure how long before the situation escalates. Although I pray and hope it doesn't.