Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof | Page 8 | World Defense

Missile fired at Riyadh Saudi Arabia was Iranian made and here is the proof

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
We've been over this many times in the past.

Simply put, the Persians as a race were far ahead of their times.

God sent them His message through Zarathustra first.

The Arabs, long subjugated, and pagan tribalists for the most part of that history, finally received the message through Muhammad last.

That you (Muslims) would like to believe that it was the final message, the truest message, the most refined modern relevant for the times message, the most universal message, is your belief.

And you are welcome to it.

Scholars who study these things find undeniable borrowing of major concepts and belief plinths of the Semitic Abrahamic faiths, all three of them, from Aryan Zoroastrianism that came much earlier, and impacted all three faiths, their people, and their region and politics, for thousands of years.

If the message remains the same, if God is one, and He sends his Prophets from time to time to people, WHEN they are ready, WHEN their need is most dire, and birn from WITHIN them, then whether you call the man-organized religion by a different name, or call God Himself by a different name, and have the message in different texts, written and read in the language of THOSE who it was MEANT for, then it's pretty clear that once you sift the core concepts from the rest of the so called "differences", you are left with what are essentially people-soecific rule books.

Relevant to the time, place and persons.

Not universal. Unless of course enforced by sword and doctrine.

Mass brainwashing. Followed by the inevitable revisionism and theological muddle.

And then, conflict. Which is only too evident among both Christianity and Islam.

That's what happens when a faith is spread by man to people God did not intend it for.

And the results we see everyday. Across the Christian and Muslim worlds.

Cheers, Doc

I am short on time, so for the time being I will be posting a brief short reply

You are mixing man made politics, rituals, practices and are labeling them borrowed ideologies from Zoroastrianism and now are under the banners of Christianity and Islam ......... I requested you to please read Quran and then tell us how is it similar to Zoroastrianism? I am not an Arab ....... why am I convinced by Quran's message? Or forget me, do you think Maurice Bucaille was an Arab too? Do you know how many white people in today's world have converted to Islam? Do you think all of them are made Muslims by brainwashing or swords?

There must be something unique to the message Doc that appeals these educated people to accept it.

Arabs took control of Persia ...... people converted in masses ....... and still today they celebrate Noroz, we see those idols and statues .... if Muslims of that time had acted like the victors did in those times (which you think they did all barbarian and looters) .... then how do you deny all these facts and same old rituals?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The funny thing is that no single missile have achieve its object. All have been intercepted by the Saudi air defense system PAC-3.
Quite a climax to the big ambitions. Specially considering, they started by taking shots at Mecca city.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Quite a climax to the big ambitions. Specially considering, they started by taking shots at Mecca city.

Firing at Makkah was just a cheap attempt to start "internationalization" of the holy sites campaign. He thinks Saudi Arabia will be put under pressure against the Muslim world. The last the Mullah would care about are the holy sites.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
I am short on time, so for the time being I will be posting a brief short reply

You are mixing man made politics, rituals, practices and are labeling them borrowed ideologies from Zoroastrianism and now are under the banners of Christianity and Islam ......... I requested you to please read Quran and then tell us how is it similar to Zoroastrianism? I am not an Arab ....... why am I convinced by Quran's message? Or forget me, do you think Maurice Bucaille was an Arab too? Do you know how many white people in today's world have converted to Islam? Do you think all of them are made Muslims by brainwashing or swords?

There must be something unique to the message Doc that appeals these educated people to accept it.

Arabs took control of Persia ...... people converted in masses ....... and still today they celebrate Noroz, we see those idols and statues .... if Muslims of that time had acted like the victors did in those times (which you think they did all barbarian and looters) .... then how do you deny all these facts and same old rituals?

I'm sorry I could not reply to you bro. I was first prepping for and then riding a 400 km brevet. Biting cold. Broken spoke. Right knee pain. And a puncture. All thrown in to spice things up ...

Thought of quitting many times. But soldiered through in 24 hours flat.

Short reply then ... still on the phone.

I'm not talking ritualistic religion. I'm talking broad concepts.

One God.

An apex Devil.

Heaven and Hell.

Judgement Day.

Good deeds and Bad deeds.

The birth of Man.

Adam and Eve. Mashya and Mashyana ...

Rituals are rituals. Tribal. Rules. Geography and region and people congruent.

And about the conversion of Persia. You have shared the benign revisionist (mainly Shia Iranian) Muslim version. That seeks to soften the blow if what happened 1300 years ago. To the very people who today by rote spout this nonsense.

There are Zoroastrian sources. The Qissa e Sanjan.

The Parsis never migrated. They were coming to the shores of Gujarat for thousands of years. For trade and commerce.

The migration of women and kids and priests was to save the Atash Padshah from the Bedouin hordes.

Till the Persian men beat back the invaders and it was safe to reinstall the holy fire.

Such never happened. And the Parsis were cut off from the homeland. On a land they now adopted as their new home.

300 years later after the first landings.

Till then they remained concentrated along the shoreline, in concentrated pockets. Moving inland from there to Udvada and Navsari.

Till the Muslim invasions of India. And repeated attacks once more on the holy flames.

Which remained hidden in the mountains and forests and caves of Bahrot for over half a century, while the men (my ancestors) formed Parsi armies and joined forces with the Hindu resistance.

Let's call a spade a spade here.

Islam, military Islam, had zero concept of tolerance of older established faiths.

And we're it to have a military of some consequences today, I'm not entirely convinced that the world will not see a repeat.

Much to learn and evolve I'm afraid.

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm sorry I could not reply to you bro. I was first prepping for and then riding a 400 km brevet. Biting cold. Broken spoke. Right knee pain. And a puncture. All thrown in to spice things up ...

Thought of quitting many times. But soldiered through in 24 hours flat.

So you tried being too young again (:-)

I was away myself, went to Taxila visited a historical site, I will try posting a picture of one of the temples with three different symbols in its architecture. Then went to see some snow ....... refreshing and now am back to being a machine again.

I'm not talking ritualistic religion. I'm talking broad concepts.

One God.

An apex Devil.

Heaven and Hell.

Judgement Day.

Good deeds and Bad deeds.

Quran confirms that all previous books were divine message sent for guidance of humanity. Why would you expect a difference in broad beliefs? Quran repeatedly conveys Oneness of ALL MIGHTY.

The birth of Man.

Adam and Eve. Mashya and Mashyana ...

Sorry bud evolution in Quran is documented ...... though it doesn't get the attention it should be paid and is shadowed by the universally accepeted fairy tales.

Islam, military Islam, had zero concept of tolerance of older established faiths.

There is no different version of Islam called military Islam...... its one Islam and if you are oppressing humanity just remember that you are enemy of Islam and one day again it will come to free humans of your clutches ....... Muslims once were ruling 2.2 million sq mile of territory ....... had they been intolerant you won't find Jews, Christians and others ......... honestly ..... did you know there were people called Yazeedi living in Iraq before ISIS happened to the world? Or do you deny that there are Jews living in Iran who don't wish to go to Israel? Or you deny the presence of architecture ...... stupas, temples, statues, buildings? Or you deny the presence of practices and rituals like No Roz?

Lets call spade a spade bro if we were barbarians we wouldn't have left one single non Muslim .......... but amazingly they happen to be in billions. Even when they were few thousands like Yazeedi they were living with us away from the world.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Saudi Arabia intercepts ballistic missile near Yemen border
By Susan McFarland | Jan. 05, 2018

(UPI) -- A ballistic missile fired toward Saudi Arabia by Houthi rebels was intercepted and destroyed by Saudi defense forces, according to a government statement.

The missile was intercepted over Najran, a city in southwestern Saudi Arabia near the Yemen border.

"The missile was deliberately launched toward Najran to target civilian areas and population, but it was intercepted and destroyed," according to the statement. "The scattered fragments objection of the missile caused a minor damage to private property of one citizen and no loss of life."

The group claiming to have launched the attack said in a Twitter statement it was a "successful launch of a short range ballistic missile at a military target in Saudi Arabia," according to a television network run by the Houthi rebels.

Houthi rebels, who represent the country's Zaidi Shiite Muslim minority, have fought the Yemeni government periodically since 2004.

The conflict exploded in 2014 and 2015, when rebels, along with supporters of former President Ali Abdullah Saleh, entered the capital of Sanaa and forced President Abdu Rabbo Mansour Hadi to flee to the port city of Aden.

In November, the Saudi government said it had intercepted a Houthi-launched missile intended to strike the international airport in its capital city of Riyadh.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...issile-near-Yemen-border/9711515161518/?nll=1

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Saudi air defense intercepts ballistic missile over Najran
ARAB NEWS | Published — Friday 05 January 2018

Royal Saudi Air Defense forces intercepted a ballistic missile on Friday over the southern province of Najran, bordering Yemen.

The foiled attack took place shortly after Houthi affiliated news channel Al-Masirah TV published a statement stating that the militias had fired a missile at Saudi Arabia.

“This hostile act by the Iran-backed Houthis proves the Iranian regime remains implicated in supporting the armed Houthis,” spokesman of the Arab Coalition, Col. Turki Al-Malki said.Debris at the scene. (Asharq Al-Awsat)

Maliki said Friday’s attack “deliberately targeted densely populated civilian areas.”

The scattered fragments of the missile caused minor damage to private property of one citizen, however there was no loss of life, Saudi Arabia’s state news agency SPA reported.

Meanwhile last year, the Iran-backed Houthi militias in Yemen intensified their attempts on Saudi Arabia, targeting several civilian areas in the kingdom.

Last month, Houthi militias fired a ballistic missile at Riyadh, this time targeting Al-Yamamah Royal Palace in the Saudi capital.

While in Nov. the militias launched a missile targeting King Khalid International Airport. Saudi air defense intercepted the missile and shot it down without causing any damage.

A UN Security Council-appointed panel confirmed the missile was manufactured in Iran, along with three other missiles fired from Yemen toward the Kingdom in 2017.

Houthi aggression towards Saudi Arabia caused a global outcray with a number of countries and organizations condemning the launch of ballistic missiles targeting the kingdom.

large_222_0.jpeg

1067191-1169256605.jpeg

1067196-636425216.jpeg

1067206-482310540.jpg

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1219501/saudi-arabia#photo/1

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
Saudi air defense intercepts ballistic missile over Najran
ARAB NEWS | Published — Friday 05 January 2018

Royal Saudi Air Defense forces intercepted a ballistic missile on Friday over the southern province of Najran, bordering Yemen.

The foiled attack took place shortly after Houthi affiliated news channel Al-Masirah TV published a statement stating that the militias had fired a missile at Saudi Arabia.

“This hostile act by the Iran-backed Houthis proves the Iranian regime remains implicated in supporting the armed Houthis,” spokesman of the Arab Coalition, Col. Turki Al-Malki said.Debris at the scene. (Asharq Al-Awsat)

Maliki said Friday’s attack “deliberately targeted densely populated civilian areas.”

The scattered fragments of the missile caused minor damage to private property of one citizen, however there was no loss of life, Saudi Arabia’s state news agency SPA reported.

Meanwhile last year, the Iran-backed Houthi militias in Yemen intensified their attempts on Saudi Arabia, targeting several civilian areas in the kingdom.

Last month, Houthi militias fired a ballistic missile at Riyadh, this time targeting Al-Yamamah Royal Palace in the Saudi capital.

While in Nov. the militias launched a missile targeting King Khalid International Airport. Saudi air defense intercepted the missile and shot it down without causing any damage.

A UN Security Council-appointed panel confirmed the missile was manufactured in Iran, along with three other missiles fired from Yemen toward the Kingdom in 2017.

Houthi aggression towards Saudi Arabia caused a global outcray with a number of countries and organizations condemning the launch of ballistic missiles targeting the kingdom.

View attachment 5236

View attachment 5235
View attachment 5234

View attachment 5233

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1219501/saudi-arabia#photo/1
Luckily the only casualty was half a Huyndai car. It could have killed innocent civilians. What is wrong with these dumb Houthis!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Saudi Arabia intercepts Houthi missile fired at Najran province
Saudi-led coalition says attack proves Iranian support for Yemeni rebels

by Ali Mahmood
January 5, 2018
Updated: January 06, 2018 05:54 AM

Saudi-Iran-Q-A.jpg

Iran's Revolutionary Guard displays a Qiam missile during a military parade on September 21, 2012. Missiles fired into Saudi Arabia by Yemen's Houthi rebels have the same design characteristics as the Qiam, according to US investigators. Vahid Salemi / AP Photo

Saudi Arabia on Friday intercepted a ballistic missile fired by Houthi rebels in Yemen, an attack the Saudi-led coalition fighting the rebels said was proof of Iranian support for the insurgents.

"This hostile act by the Iran-backed Houthis proves the Iranian regime remains implicated in supporting the armed Houthis," coalition spokesman Turki Al Maliki said.

Riyadh said earlier that its air defences had intercepted the missile over the southern province of Najran.

Mr Al Maliki said the attack "deliberately targeted densely populated civilian areas" and had caused minor damage to the property of a Saudi citizen. No casualties were reported.

The rebels announced the attack in a tweet from the Houthi-affiliated Al Masirah TV channel.

Saudi Arabia said last month that "Iranian-manufactured ballistic weapons" threatened the kingdom's security following a foiled ballistic missile attack from Yemen that was targeted at the Al Yamama palace in Riyadh.

The United States has said a rebel missile fired at Riyadh in November and one launched in July bore clear signs of Iranian origins.

The Saudi-led coalition intervened in support of Yemeni president Abdrabu Mansur Hadi's government in March 2015, after the Houthis took over the capital Sanaa and much of the rest of the country.

The latest missile attack comes as government and coalition forces make major advances against the rebels in northern Yemen and on the Red Sea coast.

In the most recent gains, troops in the coastal province of Hodeidah captured a bridge linking the Haisdistrict with the front line in Al Hamily, cutting off the rebels' supply lines.

Dozens of Houthis were killed as the army advanced more than 15 kilometres from Mushag to capture the Al Dami in southern Hais district.

In northern Yemen, troops took full control of Al Khab and Al Sha'ab districts in Jawf province and deployed in the Barat Al Enan area bordering Saada province, the Houthis' stronghold.

According to Ramzi Mokhtar, a journalist in the area, the Houthis suffered high casualties in the fighting and there were many children among the captured rebel fighters.

The rebels are also facing dissent in the capital, Sanaa, which they have held since September 2014. Anger has been growing at the Houthis after they launched a crackdown on supporters of Ali Abdullah Saleh, the former Yemeni president who they killed on December 4 after he broke off his alliance with them and called for talks with the Saudi-led coalition to end the war.

"People are full of fear as the Houthi militia stormed hundreds of civilian residences, claiming to search for GPC activists," a Sanaa resident told The National, referring to Saleh's General People's Congress party.

There is also mounting anger among state employees over the rebel administration's failure to pay salaries for 16 months.

According to Al Khabar news agency, which is affiliated with the GPC, activists are calling for a civil disobedience movement to demand payment of wages.

Employees of the state petroleum company have staged a protest at the company headquarters and hundreds of other state workers have said they will give the Houthis one week to pay their salaries or else they would start a civil disobedience movement, Al Khabar said.

"We are living on the brink of famine, we can no longer be silent," one employee told The National.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/me...thi-missile-fired-at-najran-province-1.693015

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
UN says Iran broke arms embargo by sending weapons to Houthis
Assessors examined wreckage of missiles fired into Saudi Arabia by the Houthis last year

Associated Press
January 13, 2018

A team of assessors says Iran violated a United Nations arms embargo by directly or indirectly providing missiles and drones to Yemen's Houthi rebels.

The team travelled to Saudi Arabia in November and December of last year and examined remnants of missiles fired by the Houthis in those months, as well as in May and July.

The report, excerpts of which were obtained by news agencies and diplomats on Friday, said: "The panel has identified missile remnants related to military equipment and military unmanned aerial vehicles that are of Iranian origin and were introduced into Yemen after the imposition of the targeted arms embargo" in 2015.

Referring to the UN Security Council resolution that imposed the embargo, it said: "As a result, the panel finds that the Islamic Republic of Iran is in non-compliance with paragraph 14 of Resolution 2216 in that it failed to take the necessary measures to prevent the direct or indirect supply, sale or transfer of missile and unmanned aerial vehicles to the Houthi-Saleh alliance."

Iran denies supplying the rebels with arms.

During a security council meeting on December 19, US ambassador Nikki Haley called the Houthis' firing of a ballistic missile earlier that day "a flashing red siren" and said the United States would push for action against Iran, but Russia signalled its opposition.

That missile attack had been aimed at a meeting of Saudi leaders in the capital, Riyadh, but was intercepted by the kingdom's air defences.

A Saudi-led military coalition is fighting the Houthis in Yemen on behalf of the internationally recognised government of president Abdrabu Mansur Hadi.

On Friday, a coalition air strike in the western coastal province of Hodeidah killed six senior Houthi commanders including Yehya Hussein Al Ayani, a close aide of Houthi leader Abdulmalik Al Houthi.

Twenty other Houthi fighters were killed in a battle further north along the coast on Friday when Yemeni troops repelled an attempt to break a siege of rebel pockets around the city of Midi in Hajja province, the army's 5th military zone said on its Facebook page.

Yemeni military spokesman Col Nasser Al Rydhami told The National that Al Ayani and the other commanders were killed in Al Khoukha district, where pro-government forces are pressing an offensive towards the rebel-held port of Hodeidah after seizing the area late last year.

Al Ayani was in the Houthi party that killed former president Ali Abdullah Saleh on December 4 after storming his residence in Sanaa. He also served in the rebels' rapid reaction force as well as on the northern border with Saudi Arabia, according to the Al Arabiya news channel.

The Houthis killed Saleh after he broke off his alliance with them and called for talks with the Saudi-led coalition to end the war. They then launched a crackdown on his supporters that has seen hundreds killed or arrested.

On Saturday, several women were injured when Houthi security forces broke up protest against the crackdown and looting by the rebels in the capital.

The women had gathered Al Tahreer square holding banners and chanting slogans against the rebels, as well as demanding that they hand over Saleh's body. The rebels reportedly buried the former president in his hometown days after killing, with fewer than 20 people present.

The demonstrators were attacked by the Houthi women's police, known as Al Zaynabyat, with several being arrested and taken to Al Gudairi police station in the old city and others taken to hospital for treatment, a source in Sanaa told The National.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/me...mbargo-by-sending-weapons-to-houthis-1.694932