Operation Swift Retort; PAF officially discloses details of a befitting reply to IAF's violation of its air space. | World Defense

Operation Swift Retort; PAF officially discloses details of a befitting reply to IAF's violation of its air space.

Shazam

Reactions
356 10 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF's Operation Swift Retort

Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Air Vise Marshal Haseeb Paracha details how Operation Swift Retort, conducted on 27th February-2019, taught IAF how to conduct a successful day time surgical strike with video evidence of its restrained bombing of Indian Brigade Headquarters and Ammunition Dumps in response to the botched IAF incursion at night on the 26th.

Shazam

Reactions
356 10 0
Country
Pakistan
... and it took them 6 months to create this funny cartoons... So desperate.. |O| By the way, Nice circus show, how much paid for the clappers ?
Watch the complete ceremony my ignoramus dear friend before commenting like those regular ignorant idiots on some Idiot Rakshak Forum.

This event was held to mark 6th September, the Defense day celebrations of Pakistan. It was not specifically about 27th February but about celebrating defense of Pakistan from the perspective of PAF.

It just so happens that the most recent spanking of IAF at the hands of PAF was also celebrated and given the required consideration to be highlighted as much as the accolades of the brave heroes deserved to be celebrated.

While the rest of the professionals of Air forces from around the world acknowledged the spanking of IAF at the hands of PAF, it is not surprising that IAF has managed to WAG THE DOG, that is the indian nation, to make them believe that even getting spanked by PAF calls for not just awarding Abhinandan who got shotdown but also his fleeing wingman as well as hordes of SU30 MKI and Mirage2000 "Kochwans" who managed to fee the scene and out ranged "Mad dog" AMRAAM.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
If Pakistan had shot down all the 9 locked SU30 and all the depots and military infra. today, Indians wouldn't be questioning our retort.

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
@Shazam ah my brother, some are beyond cure...even when big injection is given to them... it is a deep pyschological condition that comes from daily use of golden juice!

We have the ability and will to dominate the Escalation Ladder and that is what is material really. However, PNS should have sunk that GanguSub... I still don't approve of that PeaceGesture!

Shazam

Reactions
356 10 0
Country
Pakistan
@Shazam ah my brother, some are beyond cure...even when big injection is given to them... it is a deep pyschological condition that comes from daily use of golden juice!

We have the ability and will to dominate the Escalation Ladder and that is what is material really. However, PNS should have sunk that GanguSub... I still don't approve of that PeaceGesture!

View attachment 9978
Neither do I. That was a completely wrong decision. That sub should have been made an example of and sunk to the bottom of the Arabian Sea.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Neither do I. That was a completely wrong decision. That sub should have been made an example of and sunk to the bottom of the Arabian Sea.

And no body would ever know, what happened to the sub or there was as sub.
Indians would not speak of it out of shame.

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan

We need to come out of this ... appologatic attitude... and when it comes to NationalSecurity... Take No Prisoners Paradigm will ensure some sense of Peace... otherwise, a daily Dallas by FacistGanguRegime and GanguMedia is our lot!

If I may... it is PakSea! And in all honesty... it is Afro-Pak Ocean... PNS needs to come out of its defensive mindset... more on it in relevant thread. Shall tag you @Mastankhan and @Khafee

Shazam

Reactions
356 10 0
Country
Pakistan
If Pakistan had shot down all the 9 locked SU30 and all the depots and military infra. today, Indians wouldn't be questioning our retort.
I do believe that the locked aircraft were more towards the edge of AMRAAM range and looking to flee the scene of action than anything else on their minds or their jammed/ "malfunctioning" radar screens.

Why the decision was taken to not engage the rest of the locked aircraft should be answered by the Air Chief who was heading the command represented by AVM Haseeb.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I actually didn't understand how can PM dictate army in armed conflict.
CoAS should have replied IK, that he should sit quite and let the professionals handle the game.
Only possible contribution IK could make, was to declare emergency and step aside.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I do believe that the locked aircraft were more towards the edge of AMRAAM range and looking to flee the scene of action than anything else on their minds or their jammed/ "malfunctioning" radar screens.

Why the decision was taken to not engage the rest of the locked aircraft should be answered by the Air Chief who was heading the command represented by AVM Haseeb.

There's nothing left to believe, when WC Rana Illiyas said, he was sure that all 9 aircraft were 100% kills, minus political permission.

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
I actually didn't understand how can PM dictate army in armed conflict.
CoAS should have replied IK, that he should sit quite and let the professionals handle the game.
Only possible contribution IK could make, was to declare emergency and step aside.

I believe PakState was/is on same page.... it is was the collective decision making from all elments of PakState. SPD was ready... locked and loaded... and Ganguz stood down.

PMIK is NOT the issue here... and would be nice to keep him out of our discussion... regardless, of our personal approval or disapproval of him.

What matters to us here is PakState and not politics... which is CriminalEnterprise anyway... I rather see the DeadDonkey of PakPolitics burried for good and a PerformanceBasedDemocracy to serve the Paks...

But that is another discussion... for now.. I think we have caused DeepPsychologicalDamage to GanguTinyEgo and they are planning all sorts of tricks to get even...

What we can do to counter that? Is the question we need to focus now...

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I believe PakState was/is on same page.... it is was the collective decision making from all elments of PakState. SPD was ready... locked and loaded... and Ganguz stood down.

PMIK is NOT the issue here... and would be nice to keep him out of our discussion... regardless, of our personal approval or disapproval of him.

What matters to us here is PakState and not politics... which is CriminalEnterprise anyway... I rather see the DeadDonkey of PakPolitics burried for good and a PerformanceBasedDemocracy to serve the Paks...

But that is another discussion... for now.. I think we have caused DeepPsychologicalDamage to GanguTinyEgo and they are planning all sorts of tricks to get even...

What we can do to counter that? Is the question we need to focus now...

What's the point in delivering Psyco. damage? When next they did was go on defense equipment shopping spree, keeping Pakistan under pressure.
Remember defense forces are prepared according to the threat perception. If we had eliminated Indian military threat on 27th February, we didn't require to be stressed at Indian border.
Kashmir would have been free, Indians would have been back in their jacket and Pakistan would have been progressing.
We sacrificed all of that just because some people decided Indian army shouldn't be hurt!
I can't understand such strategy, may be those politicians and allies should share their logic with public. of course Indians would never understand it but at least we can!

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
What's the point in delivering Psyco. damage? When next they did was go on defense equipment shopping spree, keeping Pakistan under pressure.
Remember defense forces are prepared according to the threat perception. If we had eliminated Indian military threat on 27th February, we didn't require to be stressed at Indian border.
Kashmir would have been free, Indians would have been back in their jacket and Pakistan would have been progressing.
We sacrificed all of that just because some people decided Indian army shouldn't be hurt!
I can't understand such strategy, may be those politicians and allies should share their logic with public. of course Indians would never understand it but at least we can!

The painful point is that the Poltiicoz are no statesmen or for that matter national politicians ... all are in race to come to power and that is it.

Most of them think that they can somehow bring the power of PakArmedFoces down to servitude of police if they ally with FacistGanguRegime.

All of them.. from religious to secular... same strategy... remember those who said they will come on GanguTanks to Lahore... and then the same one became ministers...

This the UglyTruth of PakPolitics
.... Politcos can NEVER be trusted with NationalSecurity of Pakistan... for simple reason they don't understand PakNational Interests or PakNational Security...

I am not against politics... I am against Iblees ki Majlis e Shura.

And here on this forum we all wish to keep PakPolitics out as much as we can.

Shazam

Reactions
356 10 0
Country
Pakistan
And no body would ever know, what happened to the sub or there was as sub.
Indians would not speak of it out of shame.
It was such an opportune time that we could could sink it and play unawares.

Looking at it from another angle, may be Pak Navy was weary that it could be a USN sub and probably approached the Americans for clarification instead of sinking it and since the cat was out of the bag in every sense, Pakistan decided not to force the issue in the name of its obnoxious peace gesturing.

It has to go down in history as one of the most historical goofups ever committed in a times of war.