Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility | Page 26 | World Defense

Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
These coming 3 to 4 months till the USA presidential elections are important. Trump will do anything to win the elections. The man driving his agenda is his Jewish son in Law Jared Khushner. He has a very good working relationship with the Crown Prince of UAE and Saudia. During this time Pakistan will be under pressure from different quarters be it friend or foe.

I am looking at a new cold war between China and USA.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
These coming 3 to 4 months till the USA presidential elections are important. Trump will do anything to win the elections. The man driving his agenda is his Jewish son in Law Jared Khushner. He has a very good working relationship with the Crown Prince of UAE and Saudia. During this time Pakistan will be under pressure from different quarters be it friend or foe.

I am looking at a new cold war between China and USA.
How conveniently you made a bongi, and left out his relationship with Zulfi Bukhari.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I don't have any insider information, it is what I think are the causes of our strained relations.
Nobody said you did, just said you managed to expose your mentality, all on your own.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
you are blaming everything on KSA and not taking any responsibility ? how is it fair?
Not entirely his fault. As per national psyche, influenced by sellout politicians and sellout media, this is to be expected.

On the other hand, just a cursory glance, at ground realities, would also be appreciated.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Not entirely his fault. As per national psyche, influenced by sellout politicians and sellout media, this is to be expected.

On the other hand, just a cursory glance, at ground realities would also be appreciated.
sir , issues of projection and perception unfortunately.
social media is full of fake stories against KSA and in favor of iran .

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
i myself learning many truths on this forum.
There is something I would really appreciate one of you guys would actually do:

Dig up the Import Tariff Rate for Pakistani Imports in to Turkey, BEFORE & AFTER Imran Khan came to power.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Nobody said you did, just said you managed to expose your mentality, all on your own.
I am here on this forum to learn and because of my interest not due to an hidden agenda, which I exposed by mistake. Anyways I rest my case.