Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility | Page 25 | World Defense

Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
And here the media is now saying that KSA has taken Pakistan's stance on Israel and is standing with us.Dont know what to make of the bolded part after reading all this.

|0||0||0|

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
And these steps are ?? I can only guess one :
1- Removing SMQ from FM
2- ???
3- ???
4- Ask China not to include IRAN in CPEC ??
Stop being Naive, You honestly thing China is going to listen to Pak on its national interests? Is China indebted to Pak, or is it the other way around?

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan
And America also wants
Well America has treated us like s**t since past 4 decades , So unless America is planning to shift its F-16 facility to Pakistan , Give Pakistan a couple squadrons of F-35 and lay off all the loans that Pakistan has taken , i would suggest US to not even think about it

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Meeting of significance and importance was the one between Deputy Defense Minister Khalid bin Salman and COAS Bajwa.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Maybe following:-
1. Helping them in Yemen
2. Rolling back of CPEC
3. Coming back in American Camp
4. Recognization of Israel
5. Not to take Kashmir cause any further, just give statements.
6. Helping them in containing Iran
Thank You for exposing your true mentality.

I have a formula in my head that whenever such statements are released whether in local politics, international relations or any other field, it means that whatever the aim was, it hasn't been achieved.
Nothing we can do, about voices in your head.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Well America has treated us like s**t since past 4 decades , So unless America is planning to shift its F-16 facility to Pakistan , Give Pakistan a couple squadrons of F-35 and lay off all the loans that Pakistan has taken , i would suggest US to not even think about it
Even I don't want that to happen