Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility | Page 23 | World Defense

Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
How the Saudis have supported, just listen to the first 2mins.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
But it was not reported in mainstream media & social media. I have also checked ISPR's website, still nothing.
When this trip yields zero results, as predicted earlier, it will come out, or people will figure it out.

You tell me is it possible that COAS vists KSA, and either the King, or CP, does not meet him?

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
When this trip yields zero results, as predicted earlier, it will come out, or people will figure it out.

You tell me is it possible that COAS vists KSA, and either the King, or CP, does not meet him?
Relations are going south as you say and MBS may not have felt the need to meet as nothing was to be gained ?.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan

That's what is confusing, usually in such high level meetings there is some breakthrough but that doesn't happen then mostly such visits are concluded immediately, which is not the case here.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
SMQ has a huge votebank spanning from South Punjab to Northern Sindh. In PTI, Tareen brings the cash, Qureshi brings the vote. SMQ is currently indispensable to PTI. There's no winning the next election with him.
SMQ does not have a huge vote bank, he even lost the Provincial assembly seat from Multan. Yes he is a strong candidate but he cannot win alone without the support of the party. In order to gain support and influence you need to spend money, which Tareen did but SMQ only knows how to gather money from his devotees.