Pakistan army contingent to be posted in Saudi Arabia -Thread 2 | Page 2 | World Defense

Pakistan army contingent to be posted in Saudi Arabia -Thread 2

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I have copied the relevant posts from the Original Thread, if any posts need to be added, let me know.

You Gentlemen can now continue your discussion openly here.

Best Regards

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I would request my brothers to watch this, before we move forward with this discussion:

Had our MNA been so prudent to care about what's happening the situation would have been much better...Further i don't know

1) How does thousand or two thousand soldiers impact the security dimension ?(though there are other points already mentioned)

2) Razza raabbani being so outrageous is completely silent on Iran port issue and Oman listening port..This is where dichotomy is

3) I think General Bajwa is playing right engaging Iran...Problem is Pakistan needs to exert its influence ...

4) Yes people cursed Zia while ignoring the facts it was his contribution that US congress deliver a certificate that Pakistan is not making nuclear bomb...while all this suicide and terrorism started after 2001...

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
This show is another eye opener, must watch

People need not only watch, but learn and understand the game being played, and recognize who is sincere to them, and who is hiding a dagger in their sleeves, to strike as soon as they can get within an arms distance.

Indus Falcon

Professional
Reactions
206 22 0
Country
Pakistan
Had our MNA been so prudent to care about what's happening the situation would have been much better...Further i don't know

1) How does thousand or two thousand soldiers impact the security dimension ?(though there are other points already mentioned)

2) Razza raabbani being so outrageous is completely silent on Iran port issue and Oman listening port..This is where dichotomy is

3) I think General Bajwa is playing right engaging Iran...Problem is Pakistan needs to exert its influence ...

4) Yes people cursed Zia while ignoring the facts it was his contribution that US congress deliver a certificate that Pakistan is not making nuclear bomb...while all this suicide and terrorism started after 2001...

Gen Bajwa engaged, the Iranians did not. They said yes, and handed over Chabahar (90kms from Gawadar) to India.

There is a lot more, but this should be enough for now.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@HRK Can you tell me how many millions of Pakistanis live and work in Iran vs Saudi?

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
@HRK Can you tell me how many millions of Pakistanis live and work in Iran vs Saudi?
in KSA around 1.9 million
in Iran around 0.1 or 0.2 million

but point is 200+ million Pakistanis lives next to Iran ..... so as I said earlier we can not afford to have another AFGHANISTAN in our neighbourhood

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Gen Bajwa engaged, the Iranians did not. They said yes, and handed over Chabahar (90kms from Gawadar) to India.

There is a lot more, but this should be enough for now.

that can be countered by a 'joint port' in SUR OMAN

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't think Oman would agree to that citing Indian concers ? Indian Navy has already a listening station in Oman..There relations with India are more strategic
it is where the hardcore diplomacy is needed .... and India does not have a listing station in OMAN its just a propaganda
Actually Oman is trying to repeat Dubai in Dumaq they are inviting all in that city, that particular port is managed by European company (I am forgetting the name of that company right now). China is also investing around 10 billion and already working for the Chinese Industrial zone has started; Indian are little late here their Navy just got the right to access which of course will facilitate them to stay in the region near Pakistan

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
in KSA around 1.9 million
in Iran around 0.1 or 0.2 million

but point is 200+ million Pakistanis lives next to Iran ..... so as I said earlier we can not afford to have another AFGHANISTAN in our neighbourhood

KSA = 2.7m, last yr it was 2.6m
http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/175397/Pakistans-expats-in-Saudi-Arabia

Iran= not even 100k, ONLY 20k

Remittance from KSA - US$7bn
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1244626

Remittance from Iran= ?

It is no longer up to the 200m+ people to decide IF they want another Afghanistan or not. Iran has already made that decision. What the 200m+ people can do is, elect a few people with "balls" and stop being held hostage to a minority.

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee
remember this pic I once discuss with you around 8-9 months back, now read my joint port comment in that context.

1519317896723.png