Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 125 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Is this related to all this blk 70 stuff ?
I found this on a website. Maybe false idk tho about it's feasibility
Page 2, Article 4 says "Agreement to provide Lobbying service."

I seriously dont think, this has anything to do with the prospective F16s.

grs -.JPG

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
So if India and the US have no money especially after this pandemic then why does everyone here act like Pakistan is sitting on gold mines? Is there something I'm missing?

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Alright brothers some update on the Vipers. For now this is what is being discussed:
36 new
20 EDA
10 existing PAF ones to be upgraded to Blk72.
I assume the 10 existing ones to be upgraded to Blk 72 won't be the Blk 52 ones(since they are new...relatively speaking).
These 10 would probably be older blocks who still have plenty of life left.

So if all of this materializes...that means it would be 66 Blk 72 and the 18 previous Blk 52...plus some other older ones.

P.S. thanks for pointing me to the C130 thread
66 F-16s of B72 level will be huge for PAF!!! Check mate india.
These new F16s plus JF17 Block III and any Rafale advantage of IAF will be neutralized. To think in an optimistic manner...I think this would be enough to keep the edge until Azm NGF is ready.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I assume the 10 existing ones to be upgraded to Blk 72 won't be the Blk 52 ones(since they are new...relatively speaking).
These 10 would probably be older blocks who still have plenty of life left.

So if all of this materializes...that means it would be 66 Blk 72 and the 18 previous Blk 52...plus some other older ones.

P.S. thanks for pointing me to the C130 thread

These new F16s plus JF17 Block III and any Rafale advantage of IAF will be neutralized. To think in an optimistic manner...I think this would be enough to keep the edge until Azm NGF is ready.
1) There is 80% possibility that it will be Blk70 and not Blk72.

2) 36+20+10 is what is "under negotiation" when a contract is signed, then things will be clearer.

At this point in time, the only thing crystal clear are the C-130's IA.

Hawkeye

Reactions
100 1 0
Country
Pakistan

2) 36+20+10 is what is "under negotiation" when a contract is signed, then things will be clearer.

PAF should definitely consider buying new amraam like C7 and C8 for its existing fleet.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
PAF should definitely consider buying new amraam like C7 and C8 for its existing fleet.
You think PAF does not want to buy? It is not as simple as you pay and you get it. There is a lot of politics involved.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

@Khafee I believe PAF should go full since it will be standard blk 70 max new one and get home fleet with V upgrades Atleast 9,11,15 sqns if Get hands on EDA stock will get them too. If package is big LM shouldn't have issue over MROS

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Just Exchanged messages with a Retd Air Vice Marshal .... huge relief to hear Teja will be inducted instead of some modern western aircraft. His reason: India has no money especially after COVId there is no way for few years they will go for any big ticket fighter jet purchase from outside .
They kept boasting about having 400b in reserves?

Sub jhaag beth gaya

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
They kept boasting about having 400b in reserves?

Sub jhaag beth gaya
They were fradiye nothing more lure these big companies and Govt using them against Pak and gett more trade deals and work visas. They realy enjoyed Obama period along Zardari Nawaz Karzai Ghani regimes

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Just Exchanged messages with a Retd Air Vice Marshal .... huge relief to hear Teja will be inducted instead of some modern western aircraft. His reason: India has no money especially after COVId there is no way for few years they will go for any big ticket fighter jet purchase from outside .

Hi,

India setting itself free is an amazing turn of events---.

I am telling you some insider information---. Don't under estimate the Tejas deal---. Indians realized hard that by going the way of the F16's---their fortunes would finally be in the hands of the USA---.

They studied the JF17 blk2 harder after the Feb 27th and the coming BLK3---. They put their heads deep into why the Paf was so focussed on the JF17's---and did not put much effort on getting the F16's---.

They came to the conclusion that the F16 does not do much for them---other than the US controlling the strings at times of crisis. Their own updated and upgrade Tejas aircraft would be a match for the F16 blk70---specially with the israeli defense sector working for them---.

This decision should concern the pakistanis a lot---because now India will not have the US pulling on their strings during a crisis---.

India just slipped away from the F16 TRAP---oh wow---.

What do you say @Khafee---???

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

India setting itself free is an amazing turn of events---.

I am telling you some insider information---. Don't under estimate the Tejas deal---. Indians realized hard that by going the way of the F16's---their fortunes would finally be in the hands of the USA---.

They studied the JF17 blk2 harder after the Feb 27th and the coming BLK3---. They put their heads deep into why the Paf was so focussed on the JF17's---and did not put much effort on getting the F16's---.

They came to the conclusion that the F16 does not do much for them---other than the US controlling the strings at times of crisis. Their own updated and upgrade Tejas aircraft would be a match for the F16 blk70---specially with the israeli defense sector working for them---.

This decision should concern the pakistanis a lot---because now India will not have the US pulling on their strings during a crisis---.

India just slipped away from the F16 TRAP---oh wow---.

What do you say @Khafee---???
As much as I like to troll Teja bhai, it will end up being a serious problem for us. I was really hoping they would go for a foreign jet; Take away investment from local manufacturers. India's heavy industry manufacturing base is not to be underestimated. And they can afford to solve problems by throwing money at it. Take the Tejas' GE engine for instance. We end up making a lot of compromises they don't have to.

Indicators are pointing to India emerging as a Hinda Militaristic state:
Army proposes 3-year stint for civilians

Last edited: