Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 127 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I think the order given for these 83 tejas will be mk1. The rest of the gap will get fill by much upgraded mk1A or mk2s. India has 200+ obsolete jets even if go through the tejas path these numbers aren't gonna fullfil in less then 10 years. Not to mention that mk2 will be a completely different aircraft. In future we could see India buying more US equipment and components for its Tejas to get Us support. When countries like Poland and Singapore can get F35s than after 4 or 5 years their is a high chance of F35 coming to India. I remember an interview of their ex ACM BS Dhanoa in which he said that only good US aircraft's are F22 and F35 rest are old. ? By this we can get a very good idea of IAF's thinking.
You are here I am here both Singapore and Poland are in different situations along using F16s long time F35 is next ladder.yes india may consider it next 10-15 yrs when world move to 6th generation.

Last edited:

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
There is no way India will go for F35. Main reason is that the Americans have refused to release any source codes and access to sensitive technology even for the most closest allies ..... Indians always want offset and technology transfer .... so they will never agree.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I think the order given for these 83 tejas will be mk1. The rest of the gap will get fill by much upgraded mk1A or mk2s. India has 200+ obsolete jets even if go through the tejas path these numbers aren't gonna fullfil in less then 10 years. Not to mention that mk2 will be a completely different aircraft. In future we could see India buying more US equipment and components for its Tejas to get Us support. When countries like Poland and Singapore can get F35s than after 4 or 5 years their is a high chance of F35 coming to India. I remember an interview of their ex ACM BS Dhanoa in which he said that only good US aircraft's are F22 and F35 rest are old. ? By this we can get a very good idea of IAF's thinking.
Right this order is of tajas are Mk 1A confirmed not mk1 which thay officially mentioned
Coming to Mk 2 that is entirely different domain belong to medium weight india already confirmed is purchased to Hal from 100 to 150 but thay is atleast 5 ahead as first fighter flight expectrd on 22 or later

F35 or rafale can be option to fulfill the gap of 30 to 40 jets ... my point of view

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I agree with you Mastan about having in-house local product but There are some major problems . I am no engineer but I read a detailed report earlier that outlined some major flaws in Teja:

inherent flaw in the design of Teja. It’s delta wing design is considers obsolete in today’s jet design .

Single engine and despite using American engine still suffers from low thrust to weight issue.

Israelis can only do so much .... they can only make the donkey look like a zebra not a stallion ...

Here is an interesting report.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
All the indian fools out there think India picked Teja because of better product. But the fact is that India is in no financial shape to spend $15 billion. They are in deep shit financially with contracting economy just like ours. But there is a huge difference when you talking about Pakistan and a country of 1.3 billion people.

”Hindustan Aeronautics’ Tejas, which first flew in 2001, is far less sophisticated than the F-21 would have been. The delta-wing, lightweight LCA can carry around 8,000 pounds of ordnance—half what an Indian Su-30MKI can haul. The Tejas also is slower and less maneuverable than India’s other foreign-made fighters are.”

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Pakistani coal - I know there is an issue with quality. As per my info compared to the indonesian coal being imported, the quality of Pak Coal is 30% less.

On Kekra1 - It is approx 280km from Khi. Without twin heavies, new frigates and subs.........
now u sliped cat out of bag lol
couple it with treacherous irani backed ppp
we saw recently there role in spreading corona virus and raw agents being caught

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Hi,

India setting itself free is an amazing turn of events---.

I am telling you some insider information---. Don't under estimate the Tejas deal---. Indians realized hard that by going the way of the F16's---their fortunes would finally be in the hands of the USA---.

They studied the JF17 blk2 harder after the Feb 27th and the coming BLK3---. They put their heads deep into why the Paf was so focussed on the JF17's---and did not put much effort on getting the F16's---.

They came to the conclusion that the F16 does not do much for them---other than the US controlling the strings at times of crisis. Their own updated and upgrade Tejas aircraft would be a match for the F16 blk70---specially with the israeli defense sector working for them---.

This decision should concern the pakistanis a lot---because now India will not have the US pulling on their strings during a crisis---.

India just slipped away from the F16 TRAP---oh wow---.

What do you say @Khafee---???
as latest turn of events suggests
india is isolated from all sides
practically outclassed
americans r fed up of indians cos they promised them fight against china but when time came they capitulated and ran away.
taiwan was supposed to be propped up by india and america now both r abandoning them.
and biggest of all
israel is getting cozy with china
u can sprinkle on top afghan situation tahts like salt on wounds
now americans should realize there mistakes of endless h1b
i wish trump will come to senses now which it seems have came to
america is charging 2.9 mil for ventilaters like man wtf.
but its all a message from uncle sam

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Never underestimate Indian, thay are very good game player's which always thinking and working with some strategies for growth of there iwn nation. Even when tahy get commission or kickback but these aleay associates some benefit of there country. Never paly agiant there own country like zardari , nawaz and etc.. so many more when start writing these BS names.

Problem with Muslim is that eating to much meat couse fat layers on there thinnings.

So wait and see some dramtic outcome will in front in near future, i still stand will my word Intended requirements were of 114 jets , tejas given order 83 more so this 30 jet gap will very interesting.. one option will rafale the modi kickback or can be big surprise even can be F35 or any that give india edge bcuz thay still have 9 billion in there pool amount
not gonna happen
f35,s tire even is off limits to india
they were eating free lunch from americans for last 20 years promising them a forts against china
but now when things r heating up
indians showed there true color
atleast we were loyal to americans when we took the soviets to task we delivered
americans r very very quick learners
tbey can deal with even devil

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
as latest turn of events suggests
india is isolated from all sides
practically outclassed
americans r fed up of indians cos they promised them fight against china but when time came they capitulated and ran away.
taiwan was supposed to be propped up by india and america now both r abandoning them.
and biggest of all
israel is getting cozy with china
u can sprinkle on top afghan situation tahts like salt on wounds
now americans should realize there mistakes of endless h1b
i wish trump will come to senses now which it seems have came to
america is charging 2.9 mil for ventilaters like man wtf.
but its all a message from uncle sam
Sir to early for this cliam. Americans are not going away form indian in my point of view
Thay just want to show or pretend for time bcuz everyone openly there to much focus on india openly. Right there problem is afghan and post american Afghan situation, so try to pretending we are neutral.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
On the F-35's keep in mind India knows that PAF has VERA NG. There have been incidents where PAF Vipers intercepted F22's.

Now pls take this into account and re-asses the Rafale deal.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
On the F-35's keep in mind India knows that PAF has VERA NG. There have been incidents where PAF Vipers intercepted F22's.

Now pls take this into account and re-asses the Rafale deal.
@Khafee i said multiple time, as per my opinion
Total requirements is of 114 jets amount was 15 billion dollars
Indian order 83 samoosa Teja in 6 billion
So 9 billion left for modi and french, with difference of 30 to 31 jets requirements pending.
I can clearly see few rafales atleast 36 comings in addition (so modi happy franch happy) pockets happy