Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 126 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

India setting itself free is an amazing turn of events---.

I am telling you some insider information---. Don't under estimate the Tejas deal---. Indians realized hard that by going the way of the F16's---their fortunes would finally be in the hands of the USA---.

They studied the JF17 blk2 harder after the Feb 27th and the coming BLK3---. They put their heads deep into why the Paf was so focussed on the JF17's---and did not put much effort on getting the F16's---.

They came to the conclusion that the F16 does not do much for them---other than the US controlling the strings at times of crisis. Their own updated and upgrade Tejas aircraft would be a match for the F16 blk70---specially with the israeli defense sector working for them---.

This decision should concern the pakistanis a lot---because now India will not have the US pulling on their strings during a crisis---.

India just slipped away from the F16 TRAP---oh wow---.

What do you say @Khafee---???
Seems logical, must be solid reasons and planning for moving back to tajas, indian are BANiYA nation. Thay will not do this without any reason and future focus.
There medium weight teja mk2 will ready in few years too.
Money reason is actually drama to show the world

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
PAF should definitely consider buying new amraam like C7 and C8 for its existing fleet.
You think PAF does not want to buy? It is not as simple as you pay and you get it. There is a lot of politics involved.
For the new AMRAAMs Pak should put in the maximum effort...pull out any trump card(no pun intended) it can to sway the key decision makers. The SABR AESA radar is very good...and in order to make full use of it to maximize lethality...the new AMRAAMs are key.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I am telling you some insider information---. Don't under estimate the Tejas deal---. Indians realized hard that by going the way of the F16's---their fortunes would finally be in the hands of the USA---.

They studied the JF17 blk2 harder after the Feb 27th and the coming BLK3---. They put their heads deep into why the Paf was so focussed on the JF17's---and did not put much effort on getting the F16's---.

They came to the conclusion that the F16 does not do much for them---other than the US controlling the strings at times of crisis. Their own updated and upgrade Tejas aircraft would be a match for the F16 blk70---specially with the israeli defense sector working for them---.

This decision should concern the pakistanis a lot---because now India will not have the US pulling on their strings during a crisis---.

In addition to your above logic I want to add that India has bitter taste of Su30 assembling and operations considering difficulties regarding spares, technical malfunctions, less operational readiness, cost hikes etc. Now they don't want to repeat same by changing supplier i.e USA.

If your enemy is bench marking your tactics then it is happy moment for Pak/PAF.

On other side it is reported that different systems installed on SU30 are of different origins and they have compatibility issues resultant lower performance. India is perhaps repeating same mistake with Tejas, may be wrong but Tejas do not look like agile as JF17 is.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
so you are saying that we wont be getting latest amraam with f16 blck70?
I am not saying anything, until a contract is signed.

PAF has a different approach to getting eqpt - keep the DFRM's in mind.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

No denying that India walked away from a situation where the US would have real leverage over them, in the next war.

What I would like to know is:
  1. When the US is building them up to counter China, then why the "NO" ?
  2. Had they gone for the F21, how would it reflect on their relationship with Russia, which is already not good.And Russian hardware makes up a min of 70% of their hardware.
  3. Which foreign deal offers more kickbacks, US or French?

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
No denying that India walked away from a situation where the US would have real leverage over them, in the next war.

2. Had they gone for the F21, how would it reflect on their relationship with Russia, which is already not good.And Russian hardware makes up a min of 70% of their hardware.
Sir French are best in kickbackss

Remember deal was of 114 jets thay just order 83 jets out of it so approximately 30 to 31 jet window still open, my assumption is that modi will cover this window with more 36 rafales or more, to warm his own pocket. As out of 15 billion contract 6 allocated to tejas inductions so around 9 billion open in pool to play

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan

US needs India to counter China more than India needs the US. The F21 deal would have balanced that relationship a little.
US will return with more offers. It needs to ensure India doesn't warm up relations with China.

As for kickbacks, the massive stimulus being injected into the Indian economy is an easy source for distributing kickbacks. Defense spending is now lower priority.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
As much as I like to troll Teja bhai, it will end up being a serious problem for us. I was really hoping they would go for a foreign jet; Take away investment from local manufacturers. India's heavy industry manufacturing base is not to be underestimated. And they can afford to solve problems by throwing money at it. Take the Tejas' GE engine for instance. We end up making a lot of compromises they don't have to.

Indicators are pointing to India emerging as a Hinda Militaristic state:
Army proposes 3-year stint for civilians
Teja is project properly facilitated and managed by Israelis

Hawkeye

Reactions
100 1 0
Country
Pakistan

There are rumours that India can cancel the S400 deal with Russia. If this happens than India will most likely gonna get F35s in future. I personally thinks that India has eyes on the F35 as it is most advance US jet which will give them an edge against China. It is also a good carrier based aircraft which they need.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
There are rumours that India can cancel the S400 deal with Russia. If this happens than India will most likely gonna get F35s in future. I personally thinks that India has eyes on the F35 as it is most advance US jet which will give them an edge against China. It is also a good carrier based aircraft which they need.
I doubt these rumors F16s is first step for F35 there is no requirement so far in IAF for F35 either. Initial requirements is replace bisons along other older mig junk. It's more sound like Dil pishori to me nothing more

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
India has paid $800 million advance payment for S-400. It's not getting cancelled.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Never underestimate Indian, thay are very good game player's which always thinking and working with some strategies for growth of there iwn nation. Even when tahy get commission or kickback but these aleay associates some benefit of there country. Never paly agiant there own country like zardari , nawaz and etc.. so many more when start writing these BS names.

Problem with Muslim is that eating to much meat couse fat layers on there thinnings.

So wait and see some dramtic outcome will in front in near future, i still stand will my word Intended requirements were of 114 jets , tejas given order 83 more so this 30 jet gap will very interesting.. one option will rafale the modi kickback or can be big surprise even can be F35 or any that give india edge bcuz thay still have 9 billion in there pool amount

Hawkeye

Reactions
100 1 0
Country
Pakistan
I doubt these rumors F16s is first step for F35 there is no requirement so far in IAF for F35 either. Initial requirements is replace bisons along other older mig junk. It's more sound like Dil pishori to me nothing more
Never underestimate Indian, thay are very good game player's which always thinking and working with some strategies for growth of there iwn nation. Even when tahy get commission or kickback but these aleay associates some benefit of there country. Never paly agiant there own country like zardari , nawaz and etc.. so many more when start writing these BS names.

Problem with Muslim is that eating to much meat couse fat layers on there thinnings.

So wait and see some dramtic outcome will in front in near future, i still stand will my word Intended requirements were of 114 jets , tejas given order 83 more so this 30 jet gap will very interesting.. one option will rafale the modi kickback or can be big surprise even can be F35 or any that give india edge bcuz thay still have 9 billion in there pool amount
I think the order given for these 83 tejas will be mk1. The rest of the gap will get fill by much upgraded mk1A or mk2s. India has 200+ obsolete jets even if go through the tejas path these numbers aren't gonna fullfil in less then 10 years. Not to mention that mk2 will be a completely different aircraft. In future we could see India buying more US equipment and components for its Tejas to get Us support. When countries like Poland and Singapore can get F35s than after 4 or 5 years their is a high chance of F35 coming to India. I remember an interview of their ex ACM BS Dhanoa in which he said that only good US aircraft's are F22 and F35 rest are old. ? By this we can get a very good idea of IAF's thinking.