Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 138 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Their planes are not able to fire AMRAAM .... no BVRs on their F16s... basically garbage unless upgraded

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Their planes are not able to fire AMRAAM .... no BVRs on their F16s... basically garbage unless upgraded
Blk52 are Amraam capable?
Egypt may not have been cleared for AMRAAMs
Not a problem, can be solved easily by OEM.
Simple s/w upgrade, no big deal!
Wait, What ? !!!

I thought this was the case with F-16IQs only...

That is seriously bad behavior of US... What good is a bird that lacks BVR capabilities in the age of BVR...

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Wait, What ? !!!

That is seriously bad behavior of US... What good is a bird that lacks BVR capabilities in the age of BVR...

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Wait, What ? !!!

Hahhaha, well that is U S of A after all ?

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Egypt bought MICA equipped Mirage 2000 just because of that reason . It’s pathetic .
220 F16s with out AMRAAM and using obsolete Sparrows ....

Last edited:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

Remember i once told you how i teased my friend whose marriage was to be in a day but due to lockdown marriage halls were closed and still he is sitting at home with red “constipated” face |0|

I think EAF F-16s do relate to it

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Question is that, do this news of 20 block 52 for Pakistan from Egypt has base in actual

If yes then all limitations can be resolved. If no that make for sense that no advantage of discussing for us

HardTalk

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
109 6 0
Country
Pakistan
Egypt bought MICA equipped Mirage 2000 just because of that reason . It’s pathetic .

@Khafee do you think these are the birds we should have been angling to get - had some plan been laid in place a decade or so ago? Can things change?

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
With Uncle Sam's blessing...that's 220 F16s that Pak can buy and upgrade to the latest standard(if possible) which will fire AMRAAMs ‘∞‘

Egypt can use that money to buy other goodies from Russians or French or whoever...
...cup is half full my friend

Oh wait nvm...there's no cup...
Man I hate it that Pak is broke...really puts a dampener on all my khyali pulaos. If there was money available and Pak was paying...Trump would surely allow it to happen.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
With Uncle Sam's blessing...that's 220 F16s that Pak can buy and upgrade to the latest standard(if possible) which will fire AMRAAMs ‘∞‘

Egypt can use that money to buy other goodies from Russians or French or whoever...
...cup is half full my friend

Oh wait nvm...there's no cup...
Man I hate it that Pak is broke...really puts a dampener on all my khyali pulaos. If there was money available and Pak was paying...Trump would surely allow it to happen.
Easier said then done, where would the finances come from.....