Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Wah sir, beautifully put.
Why is the term Indus Viper being used?
Is it being used for EDAs or is it being used for up gradation of some of our existing fleet?

Only Allah is the Greatest & Knowledgeable, not a big word but just last year, these same days, guys were Mocking brother Khafee for breaking the news of just procuring Blk 70/72 & now they have the courage to propose a plan of some local production / re build facility for Vipers in Pakistan.

I am not denying or supporting any claims but pointing towards the Audacity & Hypocrisy of few men.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Only Allah is the Greatest & Knowledgeable
No doubt about it sir.
Audacity & Hypocrisy of few men.
This is part and parcel of human soft wear from the beginning, even the Anbiya were denied.
What I have understood here on defence forums in my short time is that it's all about all-knowing, show offs, I am insider type of stuff mostly.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
1594301909206.png

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Bholari is a mystery. I'm sure PAF, being the professionals they are, realize partnership with the US is about to end, so making a best attempt to get a hold of the aircraft that they love the most. That is most likely. Hope they succeed, even if it is EDA or politically managed somehow by Trump administration (like fighter transfer from Egypt or Jordan to Pakistan would need a Pompeo signature).

Indus Viper sounds like "Desert Viper". Could it also be a transfer of jets from the UAE? That would make them "block 70s" (70 not 72, as alluded to by @Khafee). The only reason this could happen is if the UAE is planning to get new vipers instead, or going for the Lightening II.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Is he an official PAF spokesman? What in the world do you think can PAF / PAC can develop for F16, besides maybe CFT's?
I would be ecstatic if we got an MRO and maybe capability to integrate our own weapons on it.

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
So this one Patch has diverted entire audience of both forums from J15 to Indus Viper....real turk ki bati (left -right combo)

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Bholari is a mystery. I'm sure PAF, being the professionals they are, realize partnership with the US is about to end, so making a best attempt to get a hold of the aircraft that they love the most. That is most likely. Hope they succeed, even if it is EDA or politically managed somehow by Trump administration (like fighter transfer from Egypt or Jordan to Pakistan would need a Pompeo signature).

Indus Viper sounds like "Desert Viper". Could it also be a transfer of jets from the UAE? That would make them "block 70s" (70 not 72, as alluded to by @Khafee). The only reason this could happen is if the UAE is planning to get new vipers instead, or going for the Lightening II.
Bhai,
Mian khafee ka dil bohat bara hai,
Saray F-sola transfer kardenge, ap bas mangnay walay to banen (:-)

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Only Allah is the Greatest & Knowledgeable, not a big word but just last year, these same days, guys were Mocking brother Khafee for breaking the news of just procuring Blk 70/72 & now they have the courage to propose a plan of some local production / re build facility for Vipers in Pakistan.

I am not denying or supporting any claims but pointing towards the Audacity & Hypocrisy of few men.
MRO probably but local assembly? Unless LM extend 12 billion line of credit to PAF