Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 175 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
My query hasn't been answered yet by anyone.

Why the f**k we cannot fund 18-24 F16Vs on our own ? Just one squad, let me say it again even just 1 squad of F16Vs equipped with AESA and AIM 120 Ds will be enough to take care of 36 Indian Rafales. We are wasting too much time, one squad of brand new F16Vs won't cost us billions. US is clearly not agreeing to sell us these planes on subsidized price so lets get over it and pay them at full and get all the latest gadgets which we need. Rather than talking them to reduce the price all the time like fools, we should talk to them for AIM 120 Ds and harpoons for F16s as well.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

Why the f**k we cannot fund 18-24 F16Vs on our own ? Just one squad, let me say it again even just 1 squad of F16Vs equipped with AESA and AIM 120 Ds will be enough to take care of 36 Indian Rafales. We are wasting too much time, one squad of brand new F16Vs won't cost us billions. US is clearly not agreeing to sell us these planes on subsidized price so lets get over it and pay them at full and get all the latest gadgets which we need. Rather than talking them to reduce the price all the time like fools, we should talk to them for AIM 120 Ds and harpoons for F16s as well.
We can do anything from our pockets

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

If you are going to be rude, no one will answer you.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
If you are going to be rude, no one will answer you.

I am getting rude because of PAF hopelessness. If they can't fund F16s than so be it is. Forget everything else, concentrate on JF17s bock 3 and move on. We should know once for all that there is no chance of new F16s anymore.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I am getting rude because of PAF hopelessness. If they can't fund F16s than so be it is. Forget everything else, concentrate on JF17s bock 3 and move on. We should know once for all that there is no chance of new F16s anymore.
PAF's figures are more than your expectations, and delivery sooner than you think IA.

On this statement, no more questions.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF's figures are more than your expectations, and delivery sooner than you think IA.

On this statement, no more questions.

Inshallah!

But there will be more questions ofcourse that is the whole purpose of joining this forum and posting in this F16 exclusive thread. You may choose not to answer each and every question but for a lively and active discussion, questions should be keep coming. Last year skirmish with India, has shown that PAF should remain top notch all the time. Ordinary ppl like me now believe that a limited war with India is always round the corner especially since Chai wala took charge of 1 billion + idiots in our east. Had Feb 26/27 not taken place, than things would had been different. There may not be a need of expediting certain strategic procurement. Would had been less questions and business as usual.

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Alan is saying no V upgrade for PAF F 16 but he is not replying about the possible purchase of block 70/72.

Attachments

• F94A81AB-0B58-487B-8743-B2DFBA88CEDD.jpeg
    F94A81AB-0B58-487B-8743-B2DFBA88CEDD.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 68

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhai,
Apni “Quwaat al Jawiya” walon ke sath milkar license production karwalen yahan.

Bas zindagi mein ye khuwab khuwab hi reh jaega bhaion ke saath manufacturing cooperation karne ka
بهـاى كوى بهـى نهى آج كل. They don't care much about البا كستان. Its all about business.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
بهـاى كوى بهـى نهى آج كل. They don't care much about البا كستان. Its all about business.
When Pakistanis keep electing idiots, and ruining their own economy, easy to blame everyone else.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
8 F-16-52 were going to cost $750+ Millions, so yes 18-24 will cost you couple of $Billions or more.

$ 2 billions upmost with 200-250 AIM 120 Ds included. With this no other platform required atleast for next few years other than popping up 8-10 JF17s block 3 every year. A perfect reply for Indian Rafale threat.