Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 218 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
If you feel like vomit than don't do it on my plate... fact: Imran Khan is facing case in courts for embezzling charity funds and is well known for keeping close company with puppies of IRGC, who are wired with Ajit Davol.

Explanation is not needed, if you were born before 27the February, 2019... he ordered Bajwa, to stop shooting at InAF, that message was than conveyed to PAF chief, and eventually to the PAF pilot busy in dog fight with Indian SU30 and mirages.

Imran Khan now says Modi's election win would give better chance to Indo-Pak peace

How do u feel about Nawaz and PPP?

The Enthusiast

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
24 0 0
Country
Pakistan
viper.jpg

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee sir...I keep hearing this term Indus Viper. Is it just our desi spin on the Viper name or does it signify something special. Please shine some light on it as much as u can.
Where there is smoke, there is fire?

Indus Viper = the new Blk70/72's coming in IA.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Where there is smoke, there is fire?

Indus Viper = the new Blk70/72's coming in IA.
Oh man I can't wait to see Block 70/72 in PAF(I'm like a kid who gets impatient and excited about opening his presents)...
...I really hope that everything gets back on track as it was regarding all the PAF's plans(other jets included)...the neighborhood has been getting hot.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Actually, it was uploaded by AceofPaf (on 11 July) but soon after upload post was deleted, dont know the reason why it was uploaded at first but i manage to save the pic out of excitement ..
If someone looks up the $125m DSCA notification on the Technical Security Team, dated 26th July 2019, Transmittal No. 19-29, they will realize that for 18 Blk52's it doesn't make sense.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Oh man I can't wait to see Block 70/72 in PAF(I'm like a kid who gets impatient and excited about opening his presents)...
...I really hope that everything gets back on track as it was regarding all the PAF's plans(other jets included)...the neighborhood has been getting hot.
Ur cookie

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Blk 70 = Total 36~40, of which 6 are ready for delivery, but on indefinite hold.
Block 72 (EDA's) =Total 15, for now. This number could go up or down. Nonetheless, 4 ready for delivery, this month IA
@Khafee

India and USA have signed COMCASA agreement which allow USA to control Indian ammunition and missiles through its secure data-link. The way things are going and that USA is keeping Pakistan in FATF grey list, it feels less likely for USA to equip Pakistan using its best tech and make India suffer when they openly want to increase India's military weight.

How do you see these developments and their eventual impact on upcoming military sale to Pakistan? You have mentioned F-16s are ready but on hold indefinitely. This doesn't portray a pretty picture.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee

India and USA have signed COMCASA agreement which allow USA to control Indian ammunition and missiles through its secure data-link. The way things are going and that USA is keeping Pakistan in FATF grey list, it feels less likely for USA to equip Pakistan using its best tech and make India suffer when they openly want to increase India's military weight.

How do you see these developments and their eventual impact on upcoming military sale to Pakistan? You have mentioned F-16s are ready but on hold indefinitely. This doesn't portray a pretty picture.
Brother, your understanding of COMCASA is slightly flawed. This is what it actually is:

Here is all you need to know about COMCASA –

September 06, 2018

1. It is one of the three foundational defence pacts that needs to be signed by a country in order to obtain high-tech military hardware from the US. Before COMCASA, India had signed only one of these agreements – Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) – in 2016. The two countries are yet to begin talks on the third agreement – Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement for Geo-spatial Cooperation (BECA).

2. The agreement will give Indian military access to function on high-end secured and encrypted communication equipment which are installed on American platforms obtained by Indian Armed Forces. These platforms include C-130 J, C-17, P-8I aircraft, and Apache and Chinook helicopters.

3. The act is usually known as the Communication and Information on Security Memorandum of Agreement (CISMOA). But, it was changed to COMCASA to signify its India-specific alterations.

4. It will also provide a legal framework for the transfer of encrypted communication security equipment from the US to India. It is believed to be safer and more secure than the system that India uses right now. “Signing of Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement (COMCASA) will enable India to access advanced technologies from USA,” Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said while addressing the media.

5. The agreement was pending for almost ten years. One of the major reasons for this was the fear that India may compromise its operational independence. Critics had also pointed out that the agreement could jeopardise India’s established military ties with Russia and access to their weapons systems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to address the PAF Blk 70 & 72's

Blk 70's - new built 36~40, of which 6 have been built are on hold, due to financing issues.

Blk72's EDA - Total 15 as of now. Of which 4 have been built, and undergoing testing.