Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 98 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am keeping my hopes up. With Corona ravaging parts of Afghanistan , Trump may wanna pull Americans out sooner. Hopefully we can reach some deal regarding settlement of CSF sooner too.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Well you did not get it.
Hint is. . Strings attached since day one
Yes I never would have gotten that from your post about shiny objects and getting bored. Strings are always attached. Pakistan has also learned from previous experiences. Hence we will only accept if the deal is funded via CSF funds.
What is your alternative to maintaining balance of power vis a vis IAF in the next 5 years.
Azm is a long term project. And realistically JF17 blk 3 is a light weight fighter that will not fare well against Rafale 1v1.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Alternatively,
Even if we don’t get them, A fleet of 4 squadrons of Flankers, And Block 3 thunders exceeding 100, While we later on upgrade our existing F-16 fleet through Turkish Ozgur program. I would say 70-75 Ozgur F-16s, 250 Thunders (100 Block 3/), Upgraded Mirages and 50 J-15s would be enough of a punch until AZM. Cheapest and most effective solution

Brother, if you are hinting at the current fleet can be upgraded via turkey, that is not possible. They themselves produced it under license, upgrading without US consent will cause a lot of headaches for everyone.

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
N
Brother, if you are hinting at the current fleet can be upgraded via turkey, that is not possible. They themselves produced it under license, upgrading without US consent will cause a lot of headaches for everyone.
Corporation on us equipments via Turkey will be difficult to procure or upgrade. Near past US denied even training of Tuaf Pilots by PAF for f16 also restricted TAI on engine sales to third party ie t129 for PAK army aviation. It is correct our some f16 batches was upgraded via turkey but for now and near future i don't see to happen that again. "Allah kary meri assessment wrong ho"

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
COVID-19 is going to change a lot here. every country with industrial output at halt or reduced and no trade is contributing to their respective country a loss which is huge and adding up day by day. economic setback will be huge, this is the time when economy is down, productivity is halted bringing huge trade gaps, an unexpected recession which will stay for long.
this is going to change a lot, trade policies, trading partners, new alliances, reviving relationships between economies. there will be huge changes seen on World theater around the globe.

the one who will lead this would be US, their moto is trade, partnership benefits, political interests based on economy. we will see new slogans from Republicans & Democrats for the upcoming elections.

the result could be very benefiting to Pakistan unless Pakistan plays well and we can have some goodies thrown into our basket.

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
COVID-19 is going to change a lot here. every country with industrial output at halt or reduced and no trade is contributing to their respective country a loss which is huge and adding up day by day. economic setback will be huge, this is the time when economy is down, productivity is halted bringing huge trade gaps, an unexpected recession which will stay for long.
this is going to change a lot, trade policies, trading partners, new alliances, reviving relationships between economies. there will be huge changes seen on World theater around the globe.

the one who will lead this would be US, their moto is trade, partnership benefits, political interests based on economy. we will see new slogans from Republicans & Democrats for the upcoming elections.

the result could be very benefiting to Pakistan unless Pakistan plays well and we can have some goodies thrown into our basket.
One thing is worrying me too much which is countries like us economy based on agricultural products will be played by our elite class when they smuggle or export our food to those rich countries which has wealth but not food till now every country has well food storage but after that if period of Epidemic run long then this is most probability that food shortage take place in many developed countries & than they import by force or via smuggling. In Pakistan we say " jis de ghar de dany hovan o bhuka ni marda". Till now we survive because majority of our population has enough storage in home for basic items such as wheat and rice etc due to our agricultural base even we hit by same elite when thy stocked the flour and sugar and other essentials items. But imagine if these gready mind people export this or smuggled it what happens. Remember we are too much in loans by many countries....
I hope what i was writing up you all understand because i have not much skill on writing English so if you find any mistake ignore it please.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Neither fo I believe that is possible, But definitely PAF won’t leave them getting rusted out in the open...

We have these half decade old mirages still going through upgrades, I can only imagine what will come of F-16s. I hope what you say about V upgrade happens IA.

Even if through legit money

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
One thing is worrying me too much which is countries like us economy based on agricultural products will be played by our elite class when they smuggle or export our food to those rich countries which has wealth but not food till now every country has well food storage but after that if period of Epidemic run long then this is most probability that food shortage take place in many developed countries & than they import by force or via smuggling. In Pakistan we say " jis de ghar de dany hovan o bhuka ni marda". Till now we survive because majority of our population has enough storage in home for basic items such as wheat and rice etc due to our agricultural base even we hit by same elite when thy stocked the flour and sugar and other essentials items. But imagine if these gready mind people export this or smuggled it what happens. Remember we are too much in loans by many countries....
I hope what i was writing up you all understand because i have not much skill on writing English so if you find any mistake ignore it please.
@Khafee sir g move this post to related section or matching section please

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Neither fo I believe that is possible, But definitely PAF won’t leave them getting rusted out in the open...

We have these half decade old mirages still going through upgrades, I can only imagine what will come of F-16s. I hope what you say about V upgrade happens IA.

Even if through legit money
Mirages and F16's, is like comparing apple to oranges.

You own the mirages, not the F16's. Do you see any french people sitting in Pakistan motioning how Mirages are used?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Mirages and F16's, is like comparing apple to oranges.

You own the mirages, not the F16's. Do you see any french people sitting in Pakistan motioning how Mirages are used?
Yeah, My motive was a bit different, Given how PAF is going “ALL OUT” in keeping their useful fleet alive irrespective of origin, Should have been the statement. They won’t leave our top fighters so easily, F-16s will be aggressively sought for upgrades sooner I hope

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yeah, My motive was a bit different, Given how PAF is going “ALL OUT” in keeping their useful fleet alive irrespective of origin, Should have been the statement. They won’t leave our top fighters so easily, F-16s will be aggressively sought for upgrades sooner I hope
Once PAF has an alternate capable fighter, keeping F16's out of PAF's hands becomes a futile exercise?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Once PAF has an alternate capable fighter, keeping F16's out of PAF's hands becomes a futile exercise?
That would be a waste of combat experience, Training and practice of decades, Not until another fighter becomes a mainstay and replaces the crown of F-16.

You know this better than me, Acquiring better and new things isn’t a big deal, Getting used to and involving them, familiarizing them with your strategies and plans is what matters, In easy words INDUCTION.

It takes time

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
That would be a waste of combat experience, Training and practice of decades, Not until another fighter becomes a mainstay and replaces the crown of F-16.

You know this better than me, Acquiring better and new things isn’t a big deal, Getting used to and involving them, familiarizing them with your strategies and plans is what matters, In easy words INDUCTION.

It takes time
Do you have another choice?

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Do you have another choice?
bhai i think after acquirung j 15 , US would not have same leverage on Pakidtan as she has now. with f 16 , we cant use it on our own as we have to get codes for mission as some one said on pdf.
After j 15 we have long jet which we could use offensive as well as defensive . with pl 15 , aim 120 would not be only good missile in our inventory.
with aesa j 15 would be a crown jewel and it would lead our air force.
After j 15 US would not have choice but to cooperate because we would have sanction proof long range 4.5 gen jet with modern EW and f 16 would would lose its value. thtas why US HAVE to cooperate and uograde our f 16 if she wants some good influence on us

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0