Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 246 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Haha, USA is hell bent on planning long term against china by using neighbours
It's US built better world againt BRI its good thing for all very good thing fall of 🇦🇫 landed on kabul Govt giving 🇵🇰 clean chit. They will accept taliban Led Govt its a great opportunity for US to enjoy trade corridor of Quad

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
“If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.”

The US strategy of blocking China’s access to the Indian Ocean has failed. So now they want to join the economic bonanza. And perhaps sabotage it from the inside to spoil it for China.

Reminds me of Britain’s role in the EU.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
“If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.”

The US strategy of blocking China’s access to the Indian Ocean has failed. So now they want to join the economic bonanza. And perhaps sabotage it from the inside to spoil it for China.

Reminds me of Britain’s role in the EU.

Gentlemen let's not be so hasty. I would much rather prefer trade, connectivity between countries, infrastructure building, development of the region, uplifting of ppl(through those things) than war.

If US has decided to put an end to war...and now maybe looking at it through the lens of quad(the quad talked about above) cooperation...even if to provide an alternative to CPEC...what's the harm in that? Does China not trade with US? Or does it not trade with India?

Let's not assume the worst from the get go...and give this a chance. If it turns out that indeed the plan had bad intentions somehow...sooner or later it would be revealed...simply just walk away then(IF it comes to pass). Although I personally have a hard time imagining what could be unleashed through cooperation/development/trade that would be so diabolical?

With that said...let's bring the topic back to Indus Falcon that was being talked about just a few posts above...I've been dying to know if that's true(Pak being able to upgrade its F16s locally...like Turkey).

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Gentlemen let's not be so hasty. I would much rather prefer trade, connectivity between countries, infrastructure building, development of the region, uplifting of ppl(through those things) than war.

If US has decided to put an end to war...and now maybe looking at it through the lens of quad(the quad talked about above) cooperation...even if to provide an alternative to CPEC...what's the harm in that? Does China not trade with US? Or does it not trade with India?

Let's not assume the worst from the get go...and give this a chance. If it turns out that indeed the plan had bad intentions somehow...sooner or later it would be revealed...simply just walk away then(IF it comes to pass). Although I personally have a hard time imagining what could be unleashed through cooperation/development/trade that would be so diabolical?

With that said...let's bring the topic back to Indus Falcon that was being talked about just a few posts above...I've been dying to know if that's true(Pak being able to upgrade its F16s locally...like Turkey).
I too, would like to see China and US fight each other by throwing money at Pakistan

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Ab itnay achay bhi nahi hain woh.

Kamra - most probably
Asalam u alaikum Sir,
Then it means, Kamra facility would be also upgraded to meet the Lockheed Martin standards. It would be a huge boost to our technical staff to be a part of F-16 modernization program at home facility. Like in past we have got the hands on mirages, upgrading and rebuild at Mirage Rebuild Factory (MRF). So in future MRF can be converted into "Falcon Rebuild Factory" (FRF) under the program "Indus Falcons". Thanks

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Morocco is also buying new F-16s but not in that list of countries in that particular tweet.
Morocco order is on track missed in this tweet U just google it u will find it
I read Indonesia in other forum but I doubt it I believe it's Us U won't see any detail about order numbers anything it's due to media controversies due to Afghan fiasco @Khafee ur take?

Last edited: