Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 40 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
He did, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Hospitality, is an Arab & Islamic tradition, that does not necessarily translate into anything.

This was a trip initiated by the Pakistani Deep state. The cards KSA holds, Iran can only dream of. As long as Pakistanis are held hostage by Ayatullah worshipers, I dont see a change in the relationship. GoP has promised a new course of direction, guaranteed by Raheel Sharief and CoAS, but unless these words translate into actual action, I dont see "agreements" being implemented in letter and spirit.

The Kashoogi family has dropped all charges / requests, it is water under the bridge, USA's leverage is gone. On the Iran-US talks, KSA+UAE+Qatar, have been working on their own National Security Agenda, one that would insure, any lopsided agreement would not have an adverse effect.

"KSA's flexibility" is a myth being propagated in Pakistan to show how talented mighty supreme leader is, whereas, the Pakistani economy after 3 years of rule tells another story. There is a limit to how much you can blame Covid, PPP & PMLN, Bureaucracy etc, ultimately people do realize that its your incompetence.

KSA, despite the idiots in GoP, has always stood by the Pakistani People, and Army, but Mullah Faqih lovers would have you believe otherwise.

Just one question to the Iran Khan supporters, despite all his rhetoric, and BS about overseas Pakistanis, has he even bothered reducing taxes on airline tickets to GCC, i.e. one of Pakistan's biggest source of remittances?

It makes my heart bleed, when I have to see how much a poor blue collar worker has to pay for a ticket, or the "excellent service" at their own embassy, but all they get is lip service.
Very well said @Khafee sir, offcouse GoP have to do in actual to neutralize the effort created by last year statements and actions by SMQ statements and relevant team.

But KSA reaction in last year was very stronge and but this time they are giving time to Pakistan officials and even giving some protocol, so might be officials have conveyed that they will do something on actual, Khan is not sole decision maker many other factors and sources are here and they may released that financial situation and other factors and push khan and team toward KSA, we know how stronge khan delicious are ;) and authority

About middle east KSA , UAE, and Qatar.. you konw much better .. but we can see very stronge middle east in future... specially they are creating good relationships with china .. that will key for future as well, even started talk with Iran and turkey..

Secondly all these 3 Counties and plus Egyptians are at enhancement process of there defense capabilities at super speed..

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

Dozens of Markhors found dead near Pakistan-Iran border​

Is this a message for Pakistan from across the border?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
i work in education and publishing sector ... SNC is ... well ... lets just say ... our daily part of work and discussion
your views?

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
your views?
depends on how you look at it, do you want to bring madarsa's and govt school UP or do you want to bring private schools DOWN. See the idea of everyone studying the same thing might be noble but unfortunately my observation is that we are going back in time instead of progressing :/

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
depends on how you look at it, do you want to bring madarsa's and govt school UP or do you want to bring private schools DOWN. See the idea of everyone studying the same thing might be noble but unfortunately my observation is that we are going back in time instead of progressing :/
I share your concerns. It doesn't make sense that two subjects in Urdu will increase their "Pakistaniat", as IK today, put it at PTI's 3rd yr in power party.

Sure bring up Madrasahs and Govt schools, but why mess with the one thing that is actually working, i.e. Foreign Curriculum schools.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm for a single system but the system itself needs to be extremely undated. It's missing Pakistan and its people's history, it's missing modren requirements and updates.

The system needs to update first and than forced on to everyone and I mean everyone. From the refugees to ever Abdul, Mustafa and Natasha.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I share your concerns. It doesn't make sense that two subjects in Urdu will increase their "Pakistaniat", as IK today, put it at PTI's 3rd yr in power party.

Sure bring up Madrasahs and Govt schools, but why mess with the one thing that is actually working, i.e. Foreign Curriculum schools.
Because your forcing a class system the same class system that destroyed Afghanistan from within.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani cricket needs to destroyed further. and insure that India decemates Pakistan in the next encounter in Oct, hence this racist. As if Misbah and Waqar Younus weren't enough to do that job

PM said in Uzbekistan, i know Uzbekistan more than Uzbek people. Mansoor ali khan said, meray kaptan ap kuch nahi jantay. Cricket ki condition dekh kar lagta hay meray kaptaan ap cricket ka bhi kuch nahi jantay.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
your views?
Govt must put some effort to upgrade the national book syllabus for govt schools, that must be to an international standard. So the private school adopt that syllabus instead of choosing foreign books. All that can be done only govt put some serious funding in book translation of latest research on each and every subject. And one thing more choose one language English or Urdu....and all the stuff must be in chosen language. Please select one language for Pakistan and adopt it in every aspect of the life.science, engineering, medical, defence, justice, govt documentation, staff language. Then some positive change can be seen in next decade. Thanks.