Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 65 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Is it now Imran Khan's turn to hatch conspiracy? or it was simple political advise ?
Fascist scum, you and your kind are a disease on the pure land. You will be purged by the might of the people soon. Just like Hitler and all the other fascists that attempted to hijack nations and its people.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,690 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I fail to find any sense in the idea to fly senior Pakistan army officers in a useless helicopter in region, where Indo & Irani militias present !!!!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,690 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan’s party accused of illegal funding by Pakistan electoral probe

it was known all along that IK was a puppet of foreign players, but mysteriously PTI managed to postpone the open and shut case for 10 long years.
Bravo Akbar S. Babar, i hope this case will give courage to others, who otherwise don't have courage to say no to corrupt practices and orders of Imran Khan.

as they say justice delayed is justice denied... so in a way it's as well a conviction against the recently retired judges, who were known to serve IK like his party workers.
Next i hope justice is served to those recently retired judges, whom i hold equally responsible for the socio economic situation, wherein Pakistan stands today.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,690 47 0
Country
Pakistan

my head is down in shame...
he sold gifts from leaders of brotherly states, while enjoying more than luxury life in a palace in Islamabad, paid by the hungry people of Pakistan.
His only job was to serve the people, but he kept himself busy in stealing all around.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,690 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Chief of the staff of ousted PM has been arrested for conspiring and inciting mutiny among Pakistan military's ranks.
He might be facing court marshal, his party has abandoned him... federal police is providing for his daily needs, like cloths, food etc.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,690 47 0
Country
Pakistan

these unfortunate were all from Imran Khan party, but after arrest they were also disowned by their party.

Last edited:

Bayernulan

Reactions
14 0 0
Country
Germany
Question to Islam followers:
He said Islam is a religion of peace, harmony, and tolerance. According to the Quran, there is no compulsion in matters of religion, he added.

Having grown up in and around Muslim populated countries - I can certainly acquit to the above statement till the 70's. Things started to drastically change IMO around the mid 70's and especially after Al Khomeini's return to Iran. However I have never read the Quran.

Are there several essentially different Quran's in existence, or is it written in a way that basically leaves every statement/Suhre in a Quran interpretative in what ever direction or agenda?

E.g. the Bible: Jesus spoke to his brothers and sisters....... (so you have people who will state; obviously Joseph and Maria had other children as well) whilst others will refute this, pointing to a general addressing of Jesus towards his followers.

I am totally not trying to raise religious issues - just trying to understand as to what caused this IMO "conservative rebirth/revival" of Islam from the mid 70's onward. - thanks.