Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 65 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Is it now Imran Khan's turn to hatch conspiracy? or it was simple political advise ?
Fascist scum, you and your kind are a disease on the pure land. You will be purged by the might of the people soon. Just like Hitler and all the other fascists that attempted to hijack nations and its people.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I fail to find any sense in the idea to fly senior Pakistan army officers in a useless helicopter in region, where Indo & Irani militias present !!!!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan’s party accused of illegal funding by Pakistan electoral probe

it was known all along that IK was a puppet of foreign players, but mysteriously PTI managed to postpone the open and shut case for 10 long years.
Bravo Akbar S. Babar, i hope this case will give courage to others, who otherwise don't have courage to say no to corrupt practices and orders of Imran Khan.

as they say justice delayed is justice denied... so in a way it's as well a conviction against the recently retired judges, who were known to serve IK like his party workers.
Next i hope justice is served to those recently retired judges, whom i hold equally responsible for the socio economic situation, wherein Pakistan stands today.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

my head is down in shame...
he sold gifts from leaders of brotherly states, while enjoying more than luxury life in a palace in Islamabad, paid by the hungry people of Pakistan.
His only job was to serve the people, but he kept himself busy in stealing all around.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Chief of the staff of ousted PM has been arrested for conspiring and inciting mutiny among Pakistan military's ranks.
He might be facing court marshal, his party has abandoned him... federal police is providing for his daily needs, like cloths, food etc.

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
Question to Islam followers:
He said Islam is a religion of peace, harmony, and tolerance. According to the Quran, there is no compulsion in matters of religion, he added.

Having grown up in and around Muslim populated countries - I can certainly acquit to the above statement till the 70's. Things started to drastically change IMO around the mid 70's and especially after Al Khomeini's return to Iran. However I have never read the Quran.

Are there several essentially different Quran's in existence, or is it written in a way that basically leaves every statement/Suhre in a Quran interpretative in what ever direction or agenda?

E.g. the Bible: Jesus spoke to his brothers and sisters....... (so you have people who will state; obviously Joseph and Maria had other children as well) whilst others will refute this, pointing to a general addressing of Jesus towards his followers.

I am totally not trying to raise religious issues - just trying to understand as to what caused this IMO "conservative rebirth/revival" of Islam from the mid 70's onward. - thanks.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Question to Islam followers:
He said Islam is a religion of peace, harmony, and tolerance. According to the Quran, there is no compulsion in matters of religion, he added.

Having grown up in and around Muslim populated countries - I can certainly acquit to the above statement till the 70's. Things started to drastically change IMO around the mid 70's and especially after Al Khomeini's return to Iran. However I have never read the Quran.

Are there several essentially different Quran's in existence, or is it written in a way that basically leaves every statement/Suhre in a Quran interpretative in what ever direction or agenda?

E.g. the Bible: Jesus spoke to his brothers and sisters....... (so you have people who will state; obviously Joseph and Maria had other children as well) whilst others will refute this, pointing to a general addressing of Jesus towards his followers.

I am totally not trying to raise religious issues - just trying to understand as to what caused this IMO "conservative rebirth/revival" of Islam from the mid 70's onward. - thanks.

Basically Quran is guidance of Allah for anyone who read it and believe in it as word of God. And yes, indeed Quran's guidance is basically all about establishing peace, harmony and tolerance, but all of it requires character, so either your character is built by your parents, society or you read Quran /Bible /Other and correct your self accordingly.

Just a little back ground and if i'm not wrong, Quran was compiled in it's current form by the companions of messenger, after his death.
An effort lead by the Khalifa Umer, until than it was memorized by hundreds of Muslims who took part in the compilation effort, every verse was reconfirmed from many different persons, before getting approved, but still the order of verses is not same as it was revealed by angle Gabrial.

Generally speaking, Quran draws an out line for behaviour, acting upon which a peaceful society can be established.
One can establish a peaceful society without reading Quran but to have a title of Muslim, one needs to believe in God almighty and all knowing.
Quran in it's existing form is message of God almighty, brought to Mohammad (p.b.u.h.) by angle Jibrail (Gabrial).
In similar way, who followed guidance of same one God through earlier messenger like Isa, Musa and more were also Muslims as they also believed in the message of God almighty. Word Islam means to submit to guidance of God.

I don't know the history of Bible's compilation, but it certainly was limited revelation for a limited geography and time, and today it does not exists in it's original language. What followed centuries after was another but final round of revelations, today exist in form of Quran.
Irrespective to the different versions, Quran and Bible are largely similar in guidance. Since i have not read bible more than few stories in my childhood, i guess Quran address additional subjects and is believed to be complete and all what ever was suppose to come to mankind as an extra guidance, beyond what is already constructed and programmed in his creation. So that there's no excuse left on the day of judgment, where ultimate justice will be served, considering all circumstances and time, wherein each human being lived.

Only Arabs can read and understand Quranic verses, unfortunately non Arab speakers at best can read but can't understand, we are limited to translation.
There is a chapter about Mariam and messenger Isa is mentioned therein and surely at other locations. Once i came across a research work by an Egyptian scholar (Author: Shawqi Abu Khalil), who lists all messengers of God mentioned in Quran and show exactly where in Quran are they mentioned.
Book is called 'Atlas of Quran' obviously it details about geography as well.

It's true that so called Islamic revolution of Iran was one of the biggest mischief ever in Islamic history. Since than they started mixing history, politics and even culture with religion. May be there's alteration in Quran as well, but it's easy to misguide in regions, who can't read or write Arabic.
Therefore the concept of Imam emerged in such far regions, job of Imams was to learn Arabic and guide us no Arabic speakers, quite naturally we gave too much respect and trust to such person, which was than exploited by intelligence agencies of non Islamic states. In Pakistan we have apprehended many Indians of Hindu belief working as Imams in mosques of Pakistan, where they preached all sort of nonsense as Islam.

However in today's world, job of Imam is not required and we can have translations available and can compare, word by word. However learned scholars can always help explain same subject in detail.

Last edited:

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
Basically Quran is guidance of Allah for anyone who read it and believe in it as word of God. And yes, indeed Quran's guidance is basically all about establishing peace, harmony and tolerance, but all of it requires character, so either your character is built by your parents, society or you read Quran /Bible /Other and correct your self accordingly.

Just a little back ground and if i'm not wrong, Quran was compiled in it's current form by the companions of messenger, after his death.
An effort lead by the Khalifa Umer, until than it was memorized by hundreds of Muslims who took part in the compilation effort, every verse was reconfirmed from many different persons, before getting approved, but still the order of verses is not same as it was revealed by angle Gabrial.

Generally speaking, Quran draws an out line for behaviour, acting upon which a peaceful society can be established.
One can establish a peaceful society without reading Quran but to have a title of Muslim, one needs to believe in God almighty and all knowing.
Quran in it's existing form is message of God almighty, brought to Mohammad (p.b.u.h.) by angle Jibrail (Gabrial).
In similar way, who followed guidance of same one God through earlier messenger like Isa, Musa and more were also Muslims as they also believed in the message of God and God almighty. Word Islam means to submit to guidance of God.

I don't know the history of Bible's compilation, but it certainly was limited revelation for a limited geography and time, and today it does not does not exists in it's original language. What followed centuries after was another but final round of revelations, today exist in form of Quran.
Irrespective to the different versions, Quran and Bible are largely similar in guidance. Since i have not read bible more than few stories in my childhood, i guess Quran address additional subjects and is believed to be complete and all what ever was suppose to come to mankind as an extra guidance, beyond what is already constructed and programmed in his creation. So that there's no excuse left on the day of judgment, where ultimate justice will be served, considering all circumstances and time, wherein each human being lived.

Only Arabs can read and understand Quranic verses, unfortunately non Arab speakers at best can read but can't understand, we are limited to translation.
There is a chapter about messenger Isa about Mariam and Isa is mentioned therein and surely at other locations. Once i came across a research work by a Egyptian scholar (Author: Shawqi Abu Khalil), which lists all messengers of God mentioned in Quran and exactly where are they mentioned.
Book is called 'Atlas of Quran' obviously it details about geography as well.

It's true that so called Islamic revolution of Iran was one of the biggest mischief ever in Islamic history. Since than they started mixing history, politics and even culture with religion. May be there's alteration in Quran as well, but it's easy to misguide in regions, who can't read or write Arabic.
Therefore the concept of Imam emerged in such far regions, job of Imams was to learn Arabic and guide us no Arabic speakers, quite naturally we gave too much respect and trust to such person, which was than exploited by intelligence agencies of non Islamic states. In Pakistan we have apprehended many Indians of Hindu belief working as Imams in mosques of Pakistan, where they preached all sort of nonsense as Islam.

However in today's world, job of Imam is not required and we can have translations available and can compare, word by word. However learned scholars can always help explain same subject in detail.
Hello Batman,

thanks for your time and explanation. I am partially familiar with what you wrote, however it does not explain to me as to where or why this "conservative revival" of Islam takes it's roots. (if "conservative" should meet the issue)
E.g. I grew up in Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia from 1962 - 1978
Till around 1974 I do not recall any Muslim women, wearing a Hijab, or Al-Amira Hijab, whilst living in their villages (Kampong's) other then during religious occasions/ceremonies or girls who went to religious schools rather then government schools. Also no one who went swimming e.g. on Malaysia's east coast (more populated nowadays by conservative Muslim's) wore a burkini. Actually IIRC until 1974 some girls right up to mid-teenagers even went swimming topless. Very similar to the customs of Hindu girls on Bali at the time.

There is a martial art in Malaysia termed Bersilat and very similar Pentjak Silat in Indonesia. The students were partially placed into a trance by a spiritual leader (Imam) until they reached the state of amuk (amok) girls and boys thrashing around with their kris swords with sparks flying. Unbelievable sight and experience due to a Kampong being just 200m away from my house - and those girls participating (two of them were primary school classmates of mine) did not wear a Hijab either during these demonstrations.

I read in some articles that the Hijab is determined or beheld via the Sharīʿah.
So is it rather an adaption towards individual interpretation of Shari'ah rather then the Quran? that caused this change in religious culture?

Thanks for your time

and Happy Birthday Pakistan :)

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello Batman,

thanks for your time and explanation. I am partially familiar with what you wrote, however it does not explain to me as to where or why this "conservative revival" of Islam takes it's roots. (if "conservative" should meet the issue)
E.g. I grew up in Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia from 1962 - 1978
Till around 1974 I do not recall any Muslim women, wearing a Hijab, or Al-Amira Hijab, whilst living in their villages (Kampong's) other then during religious occasions/ceremonies or girls who went to religious schools rather then government schools. Also no one who went swimming e.g. on Malaysia's east coast (more populated nowadays by conservative Muslim's) wore a burkini. Actually IIRC until 1974 some girls right up to mid-teenagers even went swimming topless. Very similar to the customs of Hindu girls on Bali at the time.

There is a martial art in Malaysia termed Bersilat and very similar Pentjak Silat in Indonesia. The students were partially placed into a trance by a spiritual leader (Imam) until they reached the state of amuk (amok) girls and boys thrashing around with their kris swords with sparks flying. Unbelievable sight and experience due to a Kampong being just 200m away from my house - and those girls participating (two of them were primary school classmates of mine) did not wear a Hijab either during these demonstrations.

I read in some articles that the Hijab is determined or beheld via the Sharīʿah.
So is it rather an adaption towards individual interpretation of Shari'ah rather then the Quran? that caused this change in religious culture?

Thanks for your time

and Happy Birthday Pakistan :)

Thanks for the wishes to Pakistan.

Quran does not describe design of hijab, what hijab in Arabic language means is probably just a cover (Arabs may correct and give in precise translation), and as i remember listening from a learned scholar, Quran only guides about covering one's sexual parts both men and women. Now whatever is a sexual part can be interpreted differently in different cultures, where as cultures in different regions are ever evolving, specially Islamic states has been going towards conservative direction ever since Iranian revolution, which as well triggered conservative behavior in countries where Iranian influence wasn't existing example middleast.
But technically speaking sexual parts are only reproductive organs, so no issues in wearing any sports gear as far Quranic guidance is concerned, I personally don't even see any issues with swim suit as well, but wearing a thong is another thing, which is designed to arouse sex appeal.

Sharia is a vogue term, but Quran does not restrict humans to make rules and laws of society as it suits them, expect few rules which are clearly stated in Quran, one example: with whom one is allowed to marry! but at the same time Quran does not restrict on number of marriages. but in different Islamic states the law about number of marriages is different.
In Turkey only one marriage is allowed by law, while in Saudi Arabia there's no limit on number of marriages, in Pakistan the number of marriages is fixed to max 4, but non violate any rules defined in Quran!

No forcing is allowed based on religious matters, however any law approved by society must be followed, unless it's conflicting with defined rules in Quran. example: if European law says girls are not allowed cover head or face, it must be followed even by Muslims, but if European law says all girls must remove cloths, here Muslims have right to fight any attempt of enforcing such law upon them.

Disclaimer, Others may correct me but use logic and reference from Quran.

Last edited: