Pakistan News & Discussions

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
@Cookie Monster
Here's the recent statement of Imran Khan's secret admirer in Biden administration.... what she wrote is total falsification, but i'm not surprised. She's one of those kind of person, who claim to be Muslims but consciously or unconsciously responsible to give out false image of Islam and as consequent Islamophobia is on rise.
1650558676109.png

I gave out following recent example of how Ilhan Omar type help the enemies of Islam /Muslims, same again for you.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
@Cookie Monster
Here's the recent statement of Imran Khan's secret admirer in Biden administration.... what she wrote is total falsification, but i'm not surprised. She's one of those kind of person, who claim to be Muslims but consciously or unconsciously responsible to give out false image of Islam and as consequent Islamophobia is on rise.
View attachment 19371

I gave out following recent example of how Ilhan Omar type help the enemies of Islam /Muslims, same again for you.
Buddy u r entitled to ur views... everyone thinks differently and comes to different conclusions...that's fine.

The problem is with the level of ur criticism. The same things u pick and choose to criticize others on...u ignore for those that are ur favorites. My only gripe is that u should use the same measuring stick for all. I won't say that IK is perfect...he isn't...PTI's government had many hick ups...that's fine...criticize it. In fact it is the duty of every vigilante citizen to keep its rulers in check. What I'm saying is...use that keen eye for others...and then u will see that they are far worse... comparatively. Creating false narratives by picking and choosing...only comes off as hypocritical.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Khan is doing the job for india and pti supporters abusing army and establishment openly even in the other forum. My only question is,

is imran khan bigger than Pakistan and bigger than the defenders of Pakistan??

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Khan is doing the job for india and pti supporters abusing army and establishment openly even in the other forum. My only question is,

Abuse on other forum is not limited to army and CoAS but also judiciary and judges are being continuously vilified. It's quite the same on their sister forums.

They are even claiming that ouster of IK suggests, Pakistan (nauzbillah) is not a sovereign country. At least this is how understand following words:
1650650266292.png

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Ever since Imran Khan is out, axis of evil is furious at Pakistan army.

1650739162318.png

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran will continue to bleed Pakistan, but some Pakistanis are busy smuggling Saudi Riyals to Iran.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

PTI is protesting against election commission, Imran Khan spoke ill of chief election commissioner in his recent speeches.

Assuming, Imran Khan only wanted to serve Pakistanis, which he believe he can do it best ONLY while being PM, in such case if he wait out for 6-8 months, Pakistan will not be loosing much, compare to the expenses it is already incurring due to protests and anti army, judiciary statements of Imran Khan... he is teaching bad behavior to his followers and youth.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Irani news agencies trying hard to show IK as most popular leader, which is wrong but in process they were caught red handed by an international news agency reported the story through Independent Urdu.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
meanwhile Iranian mulla clergy's role in unrest within Pakistan continues, unabated.
Iran has the resources to hurt Pakistan's economy and damage private /state owned infrastructure of Pakistan.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Is it now Imran Khan's turn to hatch conspiracy? or it was simple political advise ?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan