Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets | Page 9 | World Defense

Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Following recent humiliation in Air /Land battle with Pakistan, Indian Prime Minister Modi, rests the blame on lack of modern fighter jets in IAF inventory.

He stated in Hindi, (9:35 - 09:50) translates as: ''Today nation has felt the absence of Rafale fighter jets'' '' Today all of India is saying... that, If today we had Rafael fighter jets the result of war would be different''

Those unaware of Indian political issues should stay away from comment.

Modi is under very heavy attack for favouring a business supporter in the matter of offset work for the Rafale. He has converted that and the parallel ill-conceived attack on him for selecting the Rafale at a particular price point into a situation where he can claim victimhood. His statement is part of claiming that victimhood.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Indian state minister accepted, there were no deaths in Pakistan as a result of Indian surgical strikes (also termed in India as surgical strike 2.0) Which took place on 27th, Feb. 2019 at 03:00 morning.

My question to Indian gurus, if blasts in jungle were envisioned from beginning, than why wasted expensive precision guided munitions ?

To remind the PAF what could be done with a weapon with a CEP of less than 6 metres.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Nice effort by Reuters to compile all that info and keep it simple oh well i hope things have calmed down but

Also RIP to those trees and that brave crow œ∑¥|0|

Thing is after Pakistan's retaliation downing of their jet and capture of their pilot it sent a huge shockwave in our neighborhood and to calm their public authorities had to lie we were almost on the verge of war and people losing all the morale at such a crucial time would've been devastating so they came up with this as morale boosting measure. Anyway their whole argument was based on two things wreckage of fighter jet which they claimed was PAF F16 (turns out it was their own downed MIG 21) and the parts of AMRAAM which only hints that an F16 may have been used.

Its really sad to see that greed for power of politicians in india almost brought this region to a nuclear war.

Good try, @Sandman. $

With Block III coming up and now with it's first kill under it's belt i think JF 17's prospects of export in future are looking good!

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
ISPR claimed 2 kills from beginning.

May be you should explain this:

Why should I explain what some random guy says on social media? Who said four AMRAAM were fired? who said they were fired at a SU? Next you'll ask me to explain something you wrote or thought!!!

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
OK.. my statement was in reference to mig of Abhinandan. Which still is holds.
We know now that wreckage of Su-30 fell on Indian side, than that kill might be BVR-SD-10

Oh, now we know it? No wreckage, nothing in the papers, but we know it? How, pray? LOLOL

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
You are coming too late and lot has been changed now from IAF side... like you never intended to hit any school building.
Similarly there was initially claims that no Su-30 was involved in interception of jF-17.

Like I said, you shouldn't have floated away into a cloud of euphoria.
Roasted body was next to heli crash, which fell inside IoK. Wreckage fell over larger area.
Su-30 probably fell away from residential area and Kashmiris from IoK who may have tried to reach the site must have been taken out by your army.

LOL.

Go on, complete the story. It's almost a full film script. I can see that Bollywood is going to be in serious trouble soon.

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
Heh @Joe Shearer is here! .... i was like "12 alerts?!?!....what possibly can be going on in this peaceful turf?"....."oh its good ole Joe" :D

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
I'm beginning to hate you! Why didn't you tell me about this thread? Selfish pig.

Well to be honest, this place was really quiet for a long time.....and I didn't really want to bother you with this nuisance guy here. But you enjoyed yourself it looks like so I will keep that in mind, heh.

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
Good try, @Sandman. $
I know there is no official confirmation on whether it was JF who shot it down but our officials do claim no F16 was used so that leaves us with F7 and JF 17 and retd officers and people who worked on JF says.