Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive! | Page 38 | World Defense

Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF can ask Russian favour with deal by asking integration of Chinese and Pakistani weapons along Russian weapons
Yes they can , they can agree on it as this purchases cab be limited and bcuz they know Pakistan with go for Chinese 5th gen in future

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Knock Knock!!

Dear Members, let us for a moment, for sake of argument accept that Russia & Pakistan has settled the deal for Su-35 with all bells & whistles PAF demanded, why every time brothers forget CAATSA, ?

If Russia is going to punish India & offer a so called "blank check" to Pakistan for weapons procurement because India took back step on S-400 delivery under USA pressure, kindly ponder "why would uncle SAM be not applying same CAATSA to us" ?? When Turkey & India were not spared ??

BEST SCENARIO (hypothetical - considering PAF not already got Chinese Flankers):

Ask Russia & get a waiver on J-15/J-16 by getting the license to be sold to to Pakistan & get their share of the pie in terms of licensing fee.

PS: @Khafee Brother can you open & move this Su-35/Blank Check etc discussion to locked Su-35 thread as this thread is getting derailed :)
Sir Pakistan will never gi for s400 or su 57 so caasta, become infective if PAF remain to su 35 or helis

Su 35 might russian share to give gohead for future Chinese flanker sale to PAF

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir Pakistan will never gi for s400 or su 57 so caasta, become infective if PAF remain to su 35 or helis

Brother if I am not wrong & memory Serves me right, CAATSA is not just for S-400 but for all "Major Future Procurement of Russian Arms"

Countering Russian Influence in Europe and Eurasia Act of 2017

The bill provides sanctions for activities concerning: (1) cyber security, (2) crude oil projects, (3) financial institutions, (4) corruption, (5) human rights abuses, (6) evasion of sanctions, (7) "transactions with Russian defense or intelligence sectors", (8) export pipelines, (9) privatization of state-owned assets by government officials, and (10) arms transfers to Syria-
Read point 7 in bold brother.

Last edited:

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan can beat any sanctions by using Made in Pakistan project bring Su35 Assembly at PAC if number goes around 100+ an ideal replacement for our aging mirage fleet Su35 is not very expensive local assembly will made them more economical real bang of buck

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan can beat any sanctions by using Made in Pakistan project bring Su35 Assembly at PAC if number goes around 100+ an ideal replacement for our aging mirage fleet Su35 is not very expensive local assembly will made them more economical real bang of buck
Not economic possible to have 100 jets with ToT, max number we can ever will not exceed 30 to 40 with alot if and buts

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Brother if I am not wrong & memory Serves me right, CAATSA is not just for S-400 but for all "Major Future Procurement of Russian Arms"

Countering Russian Influence in Europe and Eurasia Act of 2017

The bill provides sanctions for activities concerning: (1) cyber security, (2) crude oil projects, (3) financial institutions, (4) corruption, (5) human rights abuses, (6) evasion of sanctions, (7) "transactions with Russian defense or intelligence sectors", (8) export pipelines, (9) privatization of state-owned assets by government officials, and (10) arms transfers to Syria-
Read point 7 in bold brother.
May be i am wrong on it, bcuz in my knowledge its relevant to latest technologies which somehow link to sealth or semi sealth weaponry can provide back Russian some sensitive information

Status
Not open for further replies.