Pakistans Locust Crisis | Page 7 | World Defense

Pakistans Locust Crisis

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I got inspired by this post Pakistans Locust Crisis

Seems not hypocritical when yoothia nation is allowed to pass such comment but not anyone else?

Also, I m waiting for any valid point in the above mentioned post. I am not letting you just pass this time :cool:
You are taking too much side now. :mad:
The problem, with anti-PTI is that they love to throw mud, but fail to provide a solution.

Btw PTI supporters accuse me of the same thing. I just dont want criticism for the sake of it, but if one has to, then let there be something actually constructive in it.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
The problem, with anti-PTI is that they love to throw mud, but fail to provide a solution.
What solution PTI has presented?
Any single solution can you mention?
I am not asking about what work has started in two years of PTI?
I am just asking about what solution they came with? What home work had they done? and what are they doing?

Then what is the difference between PPP, PML and PTI? other than they just have new idol to worship.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
What solution PTI has presented?
Any single solution can you mention?
I am not asking about what work has started in two years of PTI?
I am just asking about what solution they came with? What home work had they done? and what are they doing?

Then what is the difference between PPP, PML and PTI?
What PTI promised to do, and has done, are poles apart. Some justifications are valid, some are not. BUT when YOU criticize them, the onus is on you to present a solution as well. Just talking about their incompetence is not enough, we all know that the electables, are also incompetent, it is by default. So there is a fundamental flaw, that needs to be fixed. Unless fixed, this vicious cycle will go on.

To me the difference is Marginal in some cases, and in minus when it comes to Sindh.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
To me the difference is Marginal in some cases, and in minus when it comes to Sindh.
So, why are you saying others are throwing mud when everything is same and just an idol has changed his face?
The whole thing is just mud, the same old mud with a new face.

Is this not mud? Pakistans Locust Crisis

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
So, why are you saying others are throwing mud when everything is same and just an idol has changed his face?
The whole thing is just mud, the same old mud with a new face.

Is this not mud? Pakistans Locust Crisis
How is it mud? Both Altaf and NS are products of his intellect, it is not slander. It is a well known fact. Both of them turned out to be duds, and will haunt his legacy till eternity.

Btw, maybe you dont know, I met him on numerous occasions, Gen Zia was a very good friend of my father, and knew him long before he became COAS.

I will always remember him for things like his statement on the french ambassadors secret visit to Kahuta, "Kambal daal do." The other thing I will remember him for is that PKR to AED was 4:1, today it is 42:1 if I'm not mistaken.

P.S. I have edited the original post you quoted, kindly have a look at it.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
How is it mud? Both Altaf and NS are products of his intellect, it is not slander. It is a well known fact. Both of them turned out to be duds, and will haunt his legacy till eternity.
How is Imran not product of Bajwa's intellect and turned out to be dud?

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
What PTI promised to do, and has done, are poles apart. Some justifications are valid, some are not. BUT when YOU criticize them, the onus is on you to present a solution as well. Just talking about their incompetence is not enough, we all know that the electables, are also incompetent, it is by default. So there is a fundamental flaw, that needs to be fixed. Unless fixed, this vicious cycle will go on.

I have to come with solution? o_O
Who is government? Who was dying to become the PM?

They promised Insaf
Now you have to tell me where I can find justice in Pakistan and in which institution. BTW name of the party is based on Insaf.
What have they done in police reforms? Aren't the people still being beaten in Police stations just to get bribe? Can a poor man register his FIR with ease without bribe today?
Can I transfer any land registry to my name without paying a Patwari? What have they started there to facilitate or is there any plan in review?
What have they started in Health department and education department?

These are basic Insaf things to do. Is there any plan? Why should I give plan? Where is their home work? Are they just there to rule us like masters ?

They promised eradication of corruption
They say Mr. Niazi is not corrupt.
What Mr. Niazi is doing? He says he has no good income but his good friends help him.
Who are these friends?
Khusro Bukhtiar: whose work is all known. If he helps Imran and his party with his money, how Imran is not corrupt?
Jahangir Treen: Have I to say something about him?
Xulfi: Who is getting PIA Hotel in US and why?

Mr. Niazi's own financial corruption will obviously show up after his current PM-ship is over. It's just matter of time. His moral corruption is already well known.

It's been six years they have started BRT in Peshawar. How much was original allocation of fund and how much have they spent till today and why?
Why is foreign PTI funding case not being told about?
Billion tree program is serious question of corruption.

There's no other thing they have started.

As for solutions, if you ask me I am not answerable to that question, but I will insha Allah answer in a separate thread

They promised accountable at all levels
How long this nation has to run behind the red light of Mirza Shahzad Akbar's truck? Where is recovery?
He did this and she did that. We all know Mr. Mirza Akbar. What kind of medicine you are and why are you and your whole department receiving huge pay?
Where is accountability for PTI members?

And then you ask how is it Mud?

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I have to come with solution? o_O
Who is government? Who was dying to become the PM?

They promised Insaf
Now you have to tell me where I can find justice in Pakistan and in which institution. BTW name of the party is based on Insaf.
What has done in police reforms? Aren't the people still being beaten in Police stations just to get bribe? Can a poor man register his FIR with ease without bribe today?
Can I transfer any land registry to my name without paying a Patwari? What have they started there?
What have they started in Health department and education department?

These are basic Insaf things to do. Is there any plan? Why should I give plan? Where is their home work? They are just there to rule us?

They promised eradication of corruption
They say Mr. Niazi is not corrupt.
What Mr. Niazi is doing? He says he has no good income but his good friends help him.
Who are these friends?
Khusro Bukhtiar: whose work is all known. If he helps Imran and his party with his money, how Imran is not corrupt?
Jahangir Treen: Have I to say something about him?
Xulfi: Who is getting PIA Hotel in US and why?

Mr. Niazi's own financial corruption will obviously show up after his current PM-ship is over. It's just matter of time. His moral corruption is already well known.

It's been six years they have started BRT in Peshawar. How much was original allocation of fund and how much have they spent till today and why?
Why is foreign PTI funding case not being told about?
Billion tree program is serious questions of corruption.

There's no other thing they have started.

As for solutions, if you ask me I am not answerable to that question, but I will insha Allah answer in a separate thread

They promised accountable at all levels
How long this nation has to run behind the red light of Mirza Shahzad Akbar's truck? Where is recovery?
He did this and she did that. We all know Mr. Mirza Akbar. What kind of medicine you are and why are you and your whole department receiving huge pay?
Where is accountability for PTI members?

And then you ask how is it Mud?
I refuse to answer any of your allegations. I will answer them, once the promised $200bn is brought back to Pakistan. (:-)

In the mean time, I look fwd to PTI supporters answering every single point that you have raised.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
I refuse to answer any of your allegations. I will answer them, once the promised $200bn is brought back to Pakistan. (:-)

In the mean time, I look fwd to PTI supporters answering every single point that you have raised.

%-}

My father tells me, same was the madness level of people for Bhutto
Same old drug in a new packing and we people buy it again and again. How easy it is?

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
sorry as a PTI supporter I refuse to entertain people with no depth and intellect behind arguments. Sorry Khafee I have blocked certain members so I have no idea what is being discussed .
If you could summarize questions I will be happy to respond back to you.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
BTW @Khafee there are serious consideration about in house change.
1. Asad Umer
2. Mian Muhammad Sumro
3. Shah Mahmood Qureshi

Another bad experiment

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
These duds of PTI think they are the only intellectuals and only they have depth and intellect.

Intellect and dept can be clearly seen when their leader Niazi opens his mouth ROFL

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
BTW @Khafee there are serious consideration about in house change.
1. Asad Umer
2. Mian Muhammad Sumro
3. Shah Mahmood Qureshi

Another bad experiment
Soomro - really? He has a lot of ex. Ex- Chairman senate, Ex- Governor Sindh, Ex-PM, Ex- President

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
%-}

My father tells me, same was the madness level of people for Bhutto
Same old drug in a new packing and we people buy it again and again. How easy it is?
I will have to agree with your father, I have seen how people were fooled by Bhutto.