Pakistans Locust Crisis

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee Best sum up by this aunty

:xD::xD::xD:

On a serious note - I think, things are beyond the control of civilians now. GHQ has to act now, either covertly, or overtly.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
GHQ always plays games. They need to move. I want to see dead politicians and other who are against our country. Musharraf had a beautiful chance to rid country of Nawaz for treason and he blew it. He could have hanged him. Where a bullet was spent in Benazir another could have been paid for Zardari..... clean slate and start all over again.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I hope you know this video is from before IK.
And this is the latest after IK.

Zartaj Gul gives novel definition of COVID-19
June 22, 2020
ISLAMABAD: Minister of State for Climate Change Zartaj Gul Wazir had social media in stitches after she provided a novel definition of COVID-19. “COVID-19 means that it has 19 points that can be applied in any country in any way,” she said during a current affairs show on state-run TV show.

Actually, COVID-19 means ‘coronavirus disease 2019’. The ‘CO’ in the word stands for corona, ‘VI’ for virus and ‘D’ for disease. Formerly, this disease was referred to as ‘2019 novel coronavirus’ or ‘2019-nCoV.’ Gul’s novel definition of the virus stirred a storm on social media, with Twitterati posting her video clip defining the disease and taking shots at the minister for not knowing enough about it.

The minister took to Twitter a few hours after her video clip started trending on social media, to issue a clarification.
“Every day I appear on national TV and speak without a piece of paper (parchi),” she tweeted. “Wanted to say that the infections effect and intensity varies across different countries. Instead of crying on the situation over a minor mistake, maybe that will be better for them. I am not afraid of criticism, it strengthens me.”

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
There is absolutely no shortage of idiots and uneducated political characters ...

unfortunately to be a politician you don’t need a degree from an educational institute . These idiots either buy their degrees or pay someone to sit in an exam for them .

My uncle who was at one time the king of smugglers in Karachi was once asked by his very rich boss to help his son pass matric exam . so my uncle arranged to have him sit in the principle office with an open book and write his exam.
When the results came he failed !!!

that idiot couldn’t even pass his exams despite an open book. Next time my uncle arranged someone to sit for him and he finally passed .....

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
There is absolutely no shortage of idiots and uneducated political characters ...

unfortunately to be a politician you don’t need a degree from an educational institute . These idiots either buy their degrees or pay someone to sit in an exam for them .

My uncle who was at one time the king of smugglers in Karachi was once asked by his very rich boss to help his son pass matric exam . so my uncle arranged to have him sit in the principle office with an open book and write his exam.
When the results came he failed !!!

that idiot couldn’t even pass his exams despite an open book. Next time my uncle arranged someone to sit for him and he finally passed .....
Agreed. BUT since "Tabdeeli" is here, she should be fired ?

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Tabdeeli is not a word . It’s a process. Process takes time. It goes through ups and downs and trials and tribulations. Tabdeeli is the end result.
If got elected I will bring Tabdeeli. It’s not a day long process .... patience and perseverance is required .

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Tabdeeli is not a word . It’s a process. Process takes time. It goes through ups and downs and trials and tribulations. Tabdeeli is the end result.
If got elected I will bring Tabdeeli. It’s not a day long process .... patience and perseverance is required .
Ok. But incompetent fools not becoming ministers....?

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
If this is all you got to choose your team from them imagine these being the best what the worst looks like ?

This is the reflection of our political elite ... regardless of party line this is what we are producing and imposing on masses . Or may be masses imposing on themselves.

I met with Waleed Iqbal the grand son of Allama Iqbal here in Toronto. He has MA from Harvard and Cambridge university.
He is highly educated and a great guy. He ran on PTI ticket and lost his election to a matric pass idiot. go figure which way we are heading...

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
I met with Waleed Iqbal the grand son of Allama Iqbal here in Toronto. He has MA from Harvard and Cambridge university.
He is highly educated and a great guy. He ran on PTI ticket and lost his election to a matric pass idiot. go figure which way we are heading...
Abdul Sattar Eidi contested elections on an independant ticket in Karachi's NW-134 twice - 1970 and 1975. Lost both times with only 7,000 votes each. Good thing too, if he had won, some politics would have rubbed off on him no matter how much he resisted.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Let’s start off by cursing IK .... after all any and every ill in our society started after he came in power.

Wheat was plenty , sugar in abundance and cheap , power mafia was giving electricity for free and oil distribution companies were fair and honest.

This is not the first crisis and won’t be the last. Another upcoming crisis is the wheat shortage innSindh . Bhutto mafia has already stated speeding the news that Punjabi traders are buying and shipping wheat to Punjab. What they fail to mention is that Singh government failed to purchase wheat stocks from the farmers They have no money because all the money was spent on making moseleum of Bhutto family and to feed Bhutto family in Dubai.

do you guys know who gets to buy CNG stations and petrol pumps and fuel distribution companies?

unless you have a political connection you can forget about starting any fuel related business in Pakistan.

there is no business model in Pakistan. It’s only mafia. They at their will stop and start supply business .

our only hope now is that with the wheat crisis and sugar reports out now the relevant agencies will take action against the culprits......... but wait didn’t Islamabad high court stop the government from taking any action against the sugar mafia? Isn’t it the same family friends and relatives nawaz and ZARadRI appointed as Judges ?

last I read when the government removed Punjab chief of police he went to Lahore high court and got himself reinstated again!
Same goes for many bure

sometimes I really feel like
Banging my head against the wall. If I was in charge I would have resigned , ripped my Pakistani passport and told everyone to go fuck yourself .

Nothing works in Pakistan ... everyone wants to make sure that the only honest person in charge fails and they can go back to old days of unchecked corruption.

have you ever seen IK stand up and defend his friends or coalition partners against corruption charges ? Did he scream and cry when his own ministers are exposed as corrupt? Did he pick fight over his old friend Jahangeer Tarin?

But again why not just forget all the reasons and facts and let’s just curse IK.... after all before him no reports were released and no minister faced corruption charges because Pakistan was corruption free .
I support IK, but not blindly. My problem with him is his weakness and incompetence. Incompetence was expected, I had been telling everyone I could prior to his election. There's too many moving parts in a complex government likes ours - not to mention the alliances, local and international players involved. You cannot expect a newcomer to come in and get up to speed on everything. PML-N and PPP had decades to learn the ropes. Let's cut PTI some slack on this.

But his weakness to me is not acceptable. He hesitated to take on Zardari. NS and gang early on when there was an astonishing air of excitement across the country. He was the best thing Pakistan had for a long time, a breath of fresh air after decades of living in rot. He needed to ride that wave and get rid of these elements asap.

Instead he handed over responsibility to a corrupt and incompetent NAB, which took years to reform and even now bring cases upto judges without sufficient evidence. Zardari and NS roam free. As soon as they see sufficient blood, they will strike back and injure PTI - perhaps to a point where they would not recover until after the next election. We have the same institutional corruption we had back with the previous government, only being forcibly held back. If PTI doesn't win the next election, these flood gates will re-open and we're back to square one. The sugar, oil, water, wheat. automobile and all these other mafias still exist and operate openly. These JITs have practically been for show and simply wait for the media attention to die out.

Judges snatched more power under his watch. He keeps placating them while they openly challenge him.

He gave into pressure and released Abhinandan much to early. We should have kept him for a few days and let them simmer over it. That one move essentially won Modi his election. His obsession with maintaining our image in accordance with western values is doing a lot more harm than good.

IK continues to be weak and incompetent - PTI loses next election and ganjus are back in business.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
:xD::xD::xD:

On a serious note - I think, things are beyond the control of civilians now. GHQ has to act now, either covertly, or overtly.
the problem is people in ghq r too afraid to use power once and for all
american mindset is prevailing
we need a tight martial law to clean up house like never before
3 years is enough
hang atleast 10000 people
grab all there properties jail there families cos they were part of it all along
after that bring a setup which only bring brighter people up
comunist party of china can be a test case

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
GHQ always plays games. They need to move. I want to see dead politicians and other who are against our country. Musharraf had a beautiful chance to rid country of Nawaz for treason and he blew it. He could have hanged him. Where a bullet was spent in Benazir another could have been paid for Zardari..... clean slate and start all over again.
musharaf had chance of lifetime but he was too weak