Pakistans Locust Crisis | Page 8 | World Defense

Pakistans Locust Crisis

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Soomro - really? He has a lot of ex. Ex- Chairman senate, Ex- Governor Sindh, Ex-PM, Ex- President
He is most acceptable to opposition till now, to both PPP and PML.
But question is what would it bring?
Bajwa can't see results? What's wrong with him?

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Ex talented too \_/) exp of my life jo bandaa sab ky liye achaa hu samjh jaoo uss ka apna koi vision yah spine haii hi nahiii uss ki sarii lifee bus sabki nazar main achaa bany main guzar jaatii hai
Soomro - really? He has a lot of ex. Ex- Chairman senate, Ex- Governor Sindh, Ex-PM, Ex- President

Last edited:

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
How is it mud? Both Altaf and NS are products of his intellect, it is not slander. It is a well known fact. Both of them turned out to be duds, and will haunt his legacy till eternity.

Btw, maybe you dont know, I met him on numerous occasions, Gen Zia was a very good friend of my father, and knew him long before he became COAS.

I will always remember him for things like his statement on the french ambassadors secret visit to Kahuta, "Kambal daal do." The other thing I will remember him for is that PKR to AED was 4:1, today it is 42:1 if I'm not mistaken.

P.S. I have edited the original post you quoted, kindly have a look at it.
its fine economics could be a thing
nations go up and down but national character remains
ethics r respected
but here we have a shit storm going on with nothing to stop it cos the powers to be seems fine with it as long as there plans r being followed
gen zia was a different man.a real man with some balls to grab ot all.
when he got f16s from americans it was almost like having f35 today
and dare i say anyone in pakistan can even dream of it?
he had plans for india for which gangus were sleepless until he was alive
pakistan just lost its real power when he died
after that we r never stable

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
61DF547A-BFE2-44DD-947B-D8DFF8135432.jpeg

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
’قائداعظم ثانی‘ کے مسائل: محمد حنیف کا کالم

ویسے کبھی کبھی یہ بھی سوچنا چاہیے اگر پرانا پاکستان محمد علی جناح کی بجائے اگر قائداعظم ثانی عمران خان بنا رہے ہوتے تو کیسے سب کے چھکے چھڑا دیتے۔

فرماتے یہ ماؤنٹ بیٹن تو سارا ملک لوٹ کر کھا گیا۔ یہ نہرو، یہ پٹیل یہ سارے کرپشن مافیا کا حصہ ہیں۔ پہلے انھیں نیب کے حوالے کرو

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan

شکر ہے یوتھوں نے بربادی کی کہانی پانچ سال سے بڑھا کر صرف ستر سال تک محدود رکھی ہے

اگر یہ جاہل مدبر اس کو کھینچ کر ظہیرالدین بابر کے عہد تک لے جاتے تو کوئی ان کا کیا بگاڑ سکتا ہے ؟

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
@!eon , I get it you don't like IK.
But what is the purpose of these incendiary trolling comments?

Yes, I am also disappointed in the performance. But is he worse than the likes of PML-N or Zardari?
Has there been no process made at all? or have we gone backwards? If you are in Pakistan and you feel that is the case, you will have a chance to vote him out.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok so in exchange for him not keeping some of his promises let’s push him out of power and bring Nawaz or khusra back in power.
let the days of non stop corruption , selling state secrets to Modi , buying spree in London and Dubai begin.....

I agree IK shouldn’t have promised moon and stars but cut him some slack..... no body could in their wildest dream could know how bad the things were .

I promised my wife vacation home and life of luxury but ended up teaching her how to make Biryani and Roti....

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan

Yes, I am also disappointed in the performance. But is he worse than the likes of PML-N or Zardari?
Has there been no process made at all? or have we gone backwards? If you are in Pakistan and you feel that is the case, you will have a chance to vote him out.
آخر انہوں نے گالم گلوچ کی کون سی کتاب سے حکومت کرنے کا یہ گر سیکھا کہ بس پچھلے ستر سال کو گالیاں دینی ہیں اور حکومت کا پہیہ خود بخود ہی چلتا جاۓ گا ؟
کہتے ہیں عمران نیازی کرپٹ نہیں - وزرا چوری چکاری اور مار دھاڑ کر کے موصوف کا ہکہ پانی چلاتے ہیں لیکن اسے کرپشن نہیں کہا جا سکتا - او یہ کون سی فیکٹری کی بھنگ ہے یار - کچھ تو بتاؤ

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan

I m in Pakistan junab, and I do business. I know very well where the economy has fallen into.
Not post corona but pre corona, it was disaster.

Point out trolling my dear, just point out

Either it is true or false. Point out what is false in my writing. Where is lie?

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
I m in Pakistan junab, and I do business. I know very well where the economy has fallen into.
Then you know what you need to do in next 3 years. Vote him out and bring the same people that increased your national debt by70 billion in the past 10 years.