Prepare for war, says the Chinese Army | Page 2 | World Defense

Prepare for war, says the Chinese Army

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello Scorpion. I never said that the US will always use force as you suggest and IMO the US does care about the people of Taiwan and what will happen to them if China decides to "invade". dÒ¿Ób

I never said you did. I am just pointing out this democracy crap the US is selectively advocates for where it serves its interests.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
In the worst case it's always okay to disagree - but not via insinuating towards another posters "supposed loyalties" - so as to avoid facing unfavorable facts during a discussion.
If you can come up with substantiated facts - why should I disagree? fact is a fact, independent of personal emotions or agendas.
The "grey zone" (no facts but simple assumptions) is were people usually agree to disagree - right? :)
Sounds great to me Bayernulan.;)

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
The USA has gone too far already in regards to inciting permanent unrest and even a war since 2016. The USA backing down on the added provocation's via Pelosi, would only increase the worldwide ridicule the USA is already facing since Iraq, Afghanistan not to mention the buddy buddy episode between Dumb Trump and slim Kim. (So the USA has already maneuvered itself into a corner).

In my total 40 years in Asia and especially my 20 years in China, I am aware that we Westerners always make the huge mistake of anticipating e.g. a reaction or assessment by China to be based on the same mentality expressed and beheld by us. And that is simply not the case. Especially the Chinese have a total different way/mentality towards a possible reaction in view of solving a problem.

IMO if Pelosi's visit should go ahead, Beijing will not retaliate towards Taiwan's population (why should they kill/endanger their own people - just because the US want's this?) but directly towards US interests. Therefore demonstrating to the world = it's the USA that started these provocations, and anyone who is provocative towards China's national security will face the consequences. "you play with fire, you burn"

Just as a possible example of Chinese mentality, their assessment and reaction towards Westerners expectations towards Taiwan.

1.The most vulnerable country in Asia in regards to US politics is S-Korea. N-Korea (covertly incited by China) would announce it's intentions to attack S-Korea? "feeling endangered due to US/Taiwan issues", depending on how much political and economic chaos such an announcement is able to create, maybe even fire some missiles into S-Korea for a day or two.
2.Due to the USA being in clear breach with the Sino-US treaties - showing the world that the USA and it's NATO can't be trusted, (there are e.g. plans to involve German Air-force assets to participate in "navigational freedom" demonstrations in the SCS), China lends ultimate military and economic support to Russia.
3. Stop all trade shipments vital to the US economy (maybe in a 2nd step also the EU)
4. and so on.... anything, but certainly not attacking Taiwan.!!

Which might not exclude taking possession of some of these small Taiwan belonging islands (just of Fujian's cost) - for the PLA to gain some practical amphibious landing experience as well.

If Putin would be a Chinese - he would have used Belarus to solve the Ukraine/NATO issue !!! - just my 5cents :@-@:

Last edited:

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
The USA has gone too far already in regards to inciting permanent unrest and even a war since 2016. The USA backing down on the added provocation's via Pelosi, would only increase the worldwide ridicule the USA is already facing since Iraq, Afghanistan not to mention the buddy buddy episode between Dumb Trump and slim Kim. (So the USA has already maneuvered itself into a corner).

In my total 40 years in Asia and especially my 20 years in China, I am aware that we Westerners always make the huge mistake of anticipating e.g. a reaction or assessment by China to be based on the same mentality expressed and beheld by us. And that is simply not the case. Especially the Chinese have a total different way/mentality towards a possible reaction in view of solving a problem.

IMO if Pelosi's visit should go ahead, Beijing will not retaliate towards Taiwan's population (why should they kill/endanger their own people - just because the US want's this?) but directly towards US interests. Therefore demonstrating to the world = it's the USA that started these provocations, and anyone who is provocative towards China's national security will face the consequences. "you play with fire, you burn"

Just as a possible example of Chinese mentality, their assessment and reaction towards Westerners expectations towards Taiwan.

1.The most vulnerable country in Asia in regards to US politics is S-Korea. N-Korea (covertly incited by China) would announce it's intentions to attack S-Korea? "feeling endangered due to US/Taiwan issues", depending on how much political and economic chaos such an announcement is able to create, maybe even fire some missiles into S-Korea for a day or two.
2.Due to the USA being in clear breach with the Sino-US treaties - showing the world that the USA and it's NATO can't be trusted, (there are e.g. plans to involve German Air-force assets to participate in "navigational freedom" demonstrations in the SCS), China lends ultimate military and economic support to Russia.
3. Stop all trade shipments vital to the US economy (maybe in a 2nd step also the EU)
4. and so on.... anything, but certainly not attacking Taiwan.!!

If Putin would be a Chinese - he would have used Belarus to solve the Ukraine/NATO issue !!! - just my 5cents :@-@:
If Putin were Chinese, he would have "fowled up" the Taiwan/USA issue as well as Ukraine!! Xi Jinping should never believe Putin when he says "We Are With You"!!:@-@:

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
If Putin were Chinese, he would have "fowled up" the Taiwan/USA issue as well as Ukraine!! Xi Jinping should never believe Putin when he says "We Are With You"!!:@-@:
Providing cheap gas, oil, minerals and other goods to China, lending political support and keep the war going in Ukraine - what more could/should Xi expect? I think Xi knows exactly about Russia's/Putin's "value".
Like it or not, the longer this rediculous war lasts - the better for China in the long run.

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
China got cold feet at the last minute. :~_~:
What makes you say that? is the US-China tension over already? I rather fear it's going to get much worse now.

China has since today started to impose economic sanctions onto Taiwan and is presently holding it's largest sea maneuvers since 1995.
In case of China imposing a sea and air blockade onto Taiwan (causing total economic and social unrest) which can easily be exploited by Beijing's 5th column (around 20-25% of Taiwanese are pro Beijing with around another 35% being neutral) - so China can appoint e.g. a new governor to it's province of Taiwan, - until then the blockade stay's in place. Will the USA get themselves militarily into a possible civil-war raging on Taiwan in order to openly support Tsai Ing-wen? - who's party presently holds a minority support with around 40% Even if, it would automatically require the USA to get into a war with China first.

Beijing never stated that they are going to react on Tuesday/Wednesday via. e.g. attacking Taiwan. That wouldn't be the Chinese way at all. As I had outlined already, Chinese do not react accordingly to a western mentality or our western mindset.
It is the USA and it's allies that keep falsely propagating (almost daily) since 2016, that China will attack Taiwan for no reason other then to forcefully reunite.

The USA is also trying to "force" or to get NATO "committed" into the China/Taiwan issue - laying further strain onto an already fragile alliance with it's own increasing economic problems, which in turn would favor Putin's agenda.

This Pelosi visit is what it is: a clear demonstration of the arrogance and stupidity of Westerners (especially politicians) towards regions who's culture and mentality they fail to acknowledge or understand.

Last edited:

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
Since a day or two after my last post, Beijing has indeed decided towards the above outlined response.
According to Chinese internet/media bloggers - Tsai-Ing-wen's party/government has been given the alternative - of accepting the appointment of a new governor of Taiwan - within 10 days - or continue to face a resolute Beijing. :oops:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
China can impose heavy sanctions on Taiwan and if that happens and starts to cause economic issue for Taiwan what will the US do to help Taiwan then? Nothing. Taiwan is not going to be an independent state and everybody knows that.

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
......Taiwan is not going to be an independent state and everybody knows that.
IMO everyone aside from the EU/USA and its other 4 eyes knows this and is willing or beholds a realistic political view to accept that.
The USA has played out it's last "peaceful" incitement card in this poker game - Tsai Ing Wen and her party do not want a war (because militarily they wouldn't stand a chance) and the people on Taiwan would revolt/over-through her government once the prospects of a war would become a reality.
It is more or less a repeat of HK - had the latter done it's job (extradition treaty with Taiwan) and kept the population peaceful (via activley countering subversive activities conducted by foremost GB and the USA), HK residents would still possess all the democratic freedom-rights that were initially granted/acquitted by Beijing.
The same will now apply towards Taiwan - via Beijing taking measures to ensure a Beijing friendly local government on Taiwan.

Last edited:

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
What makes you say that? is the US-China tension over already? I rather fear it's going to get much worse now.

China has since today started to impose economic sanctions onto Taiwan and is presently holding it's largest sea maneuvers since 1995.
In case of China imposing a sea and air blockade onto Taiwan (causing total economic and social unrest) which can easily be exploited by Beijing's 5th column (around 20-25% of Taiwanese are pro Beijing with around another 35% being neutral) - so China can appoint e.g. a new governor to it's province of Taiwan, - until then the blockade stay's in place. Will the USA get themselves militarily into a possible civil-war raging on Taiwan in order to openly support Tsai Ing-wen? - who's party presently holds a minority support with around 40% Even if, it would automatically require the USA to get into a war with China first.

Beijing never stated that they are going to react on Tuesday/Wednesday via. e.g. attacking Taiwan. That wouldn't be the Chinese way at all. As I had outlined already, Chinese do not react accordingly to a western mentality or our western mindset.
It is the USA and it's allies that keep falsely propagating (almost daily) since 2016, that China will attack Taiwan for no reason other then to forcefully reunite.

The USA is also trying to "force" or to get NATO "committed" into the China/Taiwan issue - laying further strain onto an already fragile alliance with it's own increasing economic problems, which in turn would favor Putin's agenda.

This Pelosi visit is what it is: a clear demonstration of the arrogance and stupidity of Westerners (especially politicians) towards regions who's culture and mentality they fail to acknowledge or understand.

I may have misread something along the line: a military measure would be taken to thwart Pelosi's Taiwan visit.