Read before posting in this section

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
welcome khafee
Dear Jon,

Please tell us a little about yourself, just generic stuff. Like how old are you, what are your interests / hobbies, profession, aspirations?

I like plane spotting, my kids enjoy it as well, my wife thinks we are all crazy, but anything that keeps us busy, and out of the house, is good for her!

Regards

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone I am Tps77 maybe some of u guys do recognize really excited to be part of this forum. :)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi everyone I am Tps77 maybe some of u guys do recognize really excited to be part of this forum. :)

Dear Tps77,

Welcome to the forum! Please tell us a little about yourself, just generic stuff. Like how old are you, what are your interests / hobbies, profession, aspirations?

Enjoy your stay

Best Regards

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

We are also excited to have you here dear brother. Welcome to the forum looking forward to hearing from you about Pakistan military and strategic affairs.

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear Tps77,

Welcome to the forum! Please tell us a little about yourself, just generic stuff. Like how old are you, what are your interests / hobbies, profession, aspirations?

Enjoy your stay

Best Regards
Hi,
I'm 26 years old.
My hobbies/interests are Playing games , reading books , fan of cricket and so on.
I'm an ordinary office going guy.
Basically I am an electrical engineer.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,
I'm 26 years old.
My hobbies/interests are Playing games , reading books , fan of cricket and so on.
I'm an ordinary office going guy.
Basically I am an electrical engineer.

IF I'm not mistaken, TPS77 is a Radar, manufactured by Lockheed, and quite an impressive one. IS your area of expertise Radars?

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
IF I'm not mistaken, TPS77 is a Radar, manufactured by Lockheed, and quite an impressive one. IS your area of expertise Radars?
Not exactly but I do know about Radars and SAM's esp of Pakistan's armed force , I have not great but good knowledge of aerial defence sys which are operated by Pakistan specifically and worlds in general , I do feel that I can also contribute towards strategic and foreign relation matters above average.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Thanx Sir, yeah I forgot to mention that I can speak 4 languages.
I look forward to your +ve contributions. Can you tell us what languages do you speak?