Read before posting in this section | Page 13 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

Shaheen

Reactions
161 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear Jon,

Please tell us a little about yourself, just generic stuff. Like how old are you, what are your interests / hobbies, profession, aspirations?

I like plane spotting, my kids enjoy it as well, my wife thinks we are all crazy, but anything that keeps us busy, and out of the house, is good for her!

Regards
I am army brat I just finish my college and now I hope to Join Pakistan army as a commissioned officer my test is in next month
so i need your prayers

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I am army brat I just finish my college and now I hope to Join Pakistan army as a commissioned officer my test is in next month
so i need your prayers

IA you will pass your test with flying colors, keep us updated.

Best Regards

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Aslam o alaikum / Hi / Hello .........

Just joined ........ how did I find this forum? well got invited by a friend (thanks to him), I am from Pakistan (as flags here prove) and a Muslim (not that it matters but for people to know on this forum) Pakistani .......... I am not an expert on defense equipment, strategies, history etc etc but a keen reader of news and articles related to defense analysis and equipment.

If this forum has a social and current events related section or religious debate sections, you would find me spending my most of the posting energy in those sections.

Interests ........... Reading controversial accounts and critics of Islamic history.

Wishes and dreams .............. many ............. hazaro khawahishain aisi k her khawaish pay dum nikal.

Shaheen

Reactions
161 5 0
Country
Pakistan

Just joined ........ how did I find this forum? well got invited by a friend (thanks to him), I am from Pakistan (as flags here prove) and a Muslim (not that it matters but for people to know on this forum) Pakistani .......... I am not an expert on defense equipment, strategies, history etc etc but a keen reader of news and articles related to defense analysis and equipment.

If this forum has a social and current events related section or religious debate sections, you would find me spending my most of the posting energy in those sections.

Interests ........... Reading controversial accounts and critics of Islamic history.

Wishes and dreams .............. many ............. hazaro khawahishain aisi k her khawaish pay dum nikal.
welcome masair

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Welcome I.R.A.!!

Very happy to see you here. Please feel free to open threads on topics that interest you.

I have read some of your analysis, and enjoyed it immensely, looking forward to your contributions here as well.

Best Regards

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
so i need your prayers
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

Welcome to the forum.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi , new here .Interested mostly in social , cultural, religious and economics subject while eager to read about Military strategies and warfare posted on defense forum...

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi , new here .Interested mostly in social , cultural, religious and economics subject while eager to read about Military strategies and warfare posted on defense forum...
Welcome H!tchhicker!!

Good to see you here.

Enjoy your stay!!

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Welcom to the forum.