Read before posting in this section | Page 15 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Hi, I'm Amir. I'm Iranian, interested in Iranian and regional affairs, though I prefer to read about technical analysis rather than nationalistic chest thumping. I hope to have respectful and intelligent discussions here. I have a blog, and if people here don't mind my pro-Iranian stance, I will share links to it when I publish posts.
Welcome to the forum and dont worry about respectfull intelligent and fair discussions,thats our motto on this forum.
No country bashing,no sectarian bs.

Ukro Turk

Reactions
32 3 0
Country
Turkey
Hi, I'm Amir. I'm Iranian, interested in Iranian and regional affairs, though I prefer to read about technical analysis rather than nationalistic chest thumping. I hope to have respectful and intelligent discussions here. I have a blog, and if people here don't mind my pro-Iranian stance, I will share links to it when I publish posts.
Hi , nice to see some friends here. I wont feel alone any more.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

Welcome aboard @AmirPatriot

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
welcome to who just joined. Cant wait to read your opinions on different matters, It will be fun.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Good morning, good people.

I am Joe Shearer, I am 67 years old, have taught for the last few years after retiring, worked in industry for 37 years, in steel, in silicon and in avionics for some years, have a daughter and a freshly minted grandson whom I adore only a bit less than my daughter. My interests are in history, especially military history, in military strategy and in the applications of technology to military matters. In personal life, I had been into debating, into quizzes, both taking part as well as conducting them, and a host of other nerdy things. The saving grace has been sports; I rode, dressage, tent pegging and polo, I rowed, I swam, and now I walk (at a slow waddle). I am mildly left of centre in politics, and don't get along with intolerant people, but most especially those to whom religion is a dividing tool.

My name in real life is something else; Major Joe Shearer, later Major General Joe Shearer, was the man who brought a seven-a-side game on handy little tats played by the Manipuris in Manipur, and made it an obsession with British regiments in India, riding people in India and finally to the world, as the game of polo.

I am looking forward to a little and quiet and to an absence of controversy, so that interesting subjects may be discussed in a reasonable manner, and not in a way that drives me to an apoplectic state. On the other hand, there are some very familiar names, and I feel reassured.

Good wishes to all,

'Joe'
Good Morning Sir, its being an accolade to have your presence ...You forget to mention your grip on diet food :)

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome here Dear, I hope u contribute positively here .

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@EgyptianAmerican @AmirPatriot @Ukro Turk and @vsdoc welcome aboard, nice to have your presence in this community. Hope we will all get along well and benefit from each other.

@vsdoc I guess once you are past that initial moderation check ......... a brief intro here is due.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Hi guys. I'm from India. Doctor. Avid forummer. Adventurer. Part time cyclist. Full time father of 3. Happy to be here. With many known faces.

I usually get banned from most forums. I'm not the easiest person to live with. So no hard feelings in advance if I get banned from here eventually too.

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome doc, nice to have you with us .......... hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi guys. I'm from India. Doctor. Avid forummer. Adventurer. Part time cyclist. Full time father of 3. Happy to be here. With many known faces.

I usually get banned from most forums. I'm not the easiest person to live with. So no hard feelings in advance if I get banned from here eventually too.

Cheers, Doc

Welcome to the forum! Stay polite, and respectful, and you should be just fine.

Enjoy your stay!

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

Doc some of us came here carrying old ids but we successfully left behind what we did somewhere else, its a new start from scratch for us, I am sure everyone likes a second chance to prove that he / she can be different and lot better. For me its the same thing "What I would have done different if I was born again" .......... you are a straightforward nice person, ........ so don't worry about what happened in the past, lets focus on the present, I am sure we can benefit a lot from your contribution.