Read before posting in this section

I.R.A

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello @Hellhound welcome aboard buddy .......... nice to see you here, feel free to participate in forums of your interest.

T-123456

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi guys. I'm from India. Doctor. Avid forummer. Adventurer. Part time cyclist. Full time father of 3. Happy to be here. With many known faces.

I usually get banned from most forums. I'm not the easiest person to live with. So no hard feelings in advance if I get banned from here eventually too.

Cheers, Doc
Welcome to the forum.
hi guys i am munim from pakistan it's nice to see so many familiar faces here.($$)
Welcome to the forum.

WebMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello I am a defence and anti terror enthusiast with some field experience. Thank you that you accepted me joining your forum.
Welcome aboard. We are glad to have you with us!

I.R.A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello I am a defence and anti terror enthusiast with some field experience. Thank you that you accepted me joining your forum.
Welcome aboard ....... field experience as a civilian or military?

Joe Shearer

Reaction score
Country
India
Doc some of us came here carrying old ids but we successfully left behind what we did somewhere else, its a new start from scratch for us, I am sure everyone likes a second chance to prove that he / she can be different and lot better. For me its the same thing "What I would have done different if I was born again" .......... you are a straightforward nice person, ........ so don't worry about what happened in the past, lets focus on the present, I am sure we can benefit a lot from your contribution.
Let's give it a shot, Doc; what's to lose? PDF has gone to the dogs; IDF has vanished, how and why I don't know, just know that the site has vanished (as in, it looks completely different and nobody is traceable) , and, as for exotics, I don't trust them.

I.R.A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Let's give it a shot, Doc; what's to lose? PDF has gone to the dogs; IDF has vanished, how and why I don't know, just know that the site has vanished (as in, it looks completely different and nobody is traceable) , and, as for exotics, I don't trust them.
And he has been banned again.