Read before posting in this section | Page 17 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello @Hellhound welcome aboard buddy .......... nice to see you here, feel free to participate in forums of your interest.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Hi guys. I'm from India. Doctor. Avid forummer. Adventurer. Part time cyclist. Full time father of 3. Happy to be here. With many known faces.

I usually get banned from most forums. I'm not the easiest person to live with. So no hard feelings in advance if I get banned from here eventually too.

Cheers, Doc
Welcome to the forum.
hi guys i am munim from pakistan it's nice to see so many familiar faces here.($$)
Welcome to the forum.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Hello I am a defence and anti terror enthusiast with some field experience. Thank you that you accepted me joining your forum.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello I am a defence and anti terror enthusiast with some field experience. Thank you that you accepted me joining your forum.

Welcome aboard ....... field experience as a civilian or military?

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Doc some of us came here carrying old ids but we successfully left behind what we did somewhere else, its a new start from scratch for us, I am sure everyone likes a second chance to prove that he / she can be different and lot better. For me its the same thing "What I would have done different if I was born again" .......... you are a straightforward nice person, ........ so don't worry about what happened in the past, lets focus on the present, I am sure we can benefit a lot from your contribution.

Let's give it a shot, Doc; what's to lose? PDF has gone to the dogs; IDF has vanished, how and why I don't know, just know that the site has vanished (as in, it looks completely different and nobody is traceable) , and, as for exotics, I don't trust them.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Let's give it a shot, Doc; what's to lose? PDF has gone to the dogs; IDF has vanished, how and why I don't know, just know that the site has vanished (as in, it looks completely different and nobody is traceable) , and, as for exotics, I don't trust them.

And he has been banned again.